PRO-PALESTINIAN FANS ATTACK ISRAELI CLUB TEAM IN FRIENDLY

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
PRO-PALESTINIAN FANS ATTACK ISRAELI CLUB TEAM IN FRIENDLY

Post by anikulapo »

These stupid Mullahs are going to one day do something terrible in a football stadium. I seriously dread that day. Animals :curse: Is there nothing in this world they will not seek to destroy? :curse:

What do these football players have to do with Rockets flying through the sky? Just another excuse to be violent animals :curse:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ayers.html

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: PRO-PALESTINIAN FANS ATTACK ISRAELI CLUB TEAM IN FRIENDL

Post by Mr. Piffington »

What a classy bunch.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

You are calling somebody animals for fighting ?

What do u call the butchers who have killed over 700 people, over half women and children, by dropping bombs on an impoverished territory ?
phantomjournalist
Egg
Egg

Post by phantomjournalist »

You are lambasting an entire sect of people due to the actions of some kids? Furthermore, these kids who invaded the pitch weren't being confrontational. Not to dismiss their actions, but if you watch them in the video, they appear to be smiling and waving their flags. Judging from the vid, it's one of the Maccabi Haifa players that first swung at the pro-Palestinian kid which led to the melee. Sure they were wrong for invading pitch, but they weren't exactly belligerent from the beginning.
Blue is the color.
Killa Adjei wrote: Barcelona won the champions league something your useless team can only touch in their dreams..
%$#@^& moron.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

anikulapo wrote:These stupid Mullahs are going to one day do something terrible in a football stadium. I seriously dread that day. Animals :curse: Is there nothing in this world they will not seek to destroy? :curse:

What do these football players have to do with Rockets flying through the sky? Just another excuse to be violent animals :curse:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ayers.html

...that's why Israel may never qualify for the world cup. Europe cup may be, there they can slaughter each other. Btw, that game was staged in one of those out of nowhere european villages (field still beats our national stadium) :laugh:
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

vancity eagle wrote:You are calling somebody animals for fighting ?

What do u call the butchers who have killed over 700 people, over half women and children, by dropping bombs on an impoverished territory ?

War criminal that should be in the Hague.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Some Kravmegar being displayed on a football field :scared:
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

vancity eagle wrote:You are calling somebody animals for fighting ?

Don't mind these hypocrites on CE :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Appitti
Egg
Egg

Post by Appitti »

Going through the photos i saw that the so called pro-Palestinian attackers where hacked down one after the other by the VERY FIT Israeli Haifa FC players who defended themselves brilliantly. Tufiakwa!! What a bunch wanna be hard-men losers. You wan try very fit players wey dey drink iron as part of their training routine? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Here a janjaweed attacker is seen almost down while trying to take Ben-Johnson to avoid more of his butt kicking by the more fit Israeli players. Look by the right and see the stretched leg about the hit shiit out of some Islamic fanatic.

Who won the brawl here? Your guess is as good as mine. :lol: :lol:

Guess who is getting a kick of his life here? The Israeli player or the useless unfit janjaweed? The bokoharam that's already down inside the pic may be dead already as several punches got him sprawling down. Iddiotts. Next time, let them try that their shiit with another Israeli team. Weldon Haifa FC players. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
In my opinion, the war has not fully ended. While the format and battlefields have changed, the target is still us: Ndi Igbo.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Meanwhile Israel tactically targeting UN shelters, what better way to vanquish the enemy than to slew its women and children. :clap:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

A Daily Mail Curriculum on the Gaza Strip. Anywhere else on the globe and Israel's antics would invoke all manner of sanctions, worldly condemnation and chest beating by Team America.
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Appitti wrote:Going through the photos i saw that the so called pro-Palestinian attackers where hacked down one after the other by the VERY FIT Israeli Haifa FC players who defended themselves brilliantly. Tufiakwa!! What a bunch wanna be hard-men losers. You wan try very fit players wey dey drink iron as part of their training routine? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Here a janjaweed attacker is seen almost down while trying to take Ben-Johnson to avoid more of his butt kicking by the more fit Israeli players. Look by the right and see the stretched leg about the hit shiit out of some Islamic fanatic.

Who won the brawl here? Your guess is as good as mine. :lol: :lol:

Guess who is getting a kick of his life here? The Israeli player or the useless unfit janjaweed? The bokoharam that's already down inside the pic may be dead already as several punches got him sprawling down. Iddiotts. Next time, let them try that their shiit with another Israeli team. Weldon Haifa FC players. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Just out of curiosity.Are you amongst those?
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 60142.html
Appitti
Egg
Egg

Post by Appitti »

bk-one wrote:
Your janjaweed arrss is disappointed because your ilk didn't achieve your aim of using this thread to bash Israel. Am sorry ok! Ndo!! Next time no find Israel problem you hear? Because Israel no send anyone. Dem go kick your janjaweed arrsss real hard even when you are down. :curse:
Last edited by Appitti on Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In my opinion, the war has not fully ended. While the format and battlefields have changed, the target is still us: Ndi Igbo.
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

Appitti wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Your janjaweed arrss is disappointed because the useless thread didn't achieve it's aim of bashing Israel. Am sorry ok! Ndo!! Next time no find Israel problem you hear? Because Israel no send anyone. Dem go kick your janjaweed arrsss real hard even when you are down. :curse:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Appitti wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Your janjaweed arrss is disappointed because the useless thread didn't achieve it's aim of bashing Israel. Am sorry ok! Ndo!! Next time no find Israel problem you hear? Because Israel no send anyone. Dem go kick your janjaweed arrsss real hard even when you are down. :curse:
I was just asking...why resort to insults?....did I strike a nerve?

I dare you to unearth any thread where I was bashing Israel.
Appitti
Egg
Egg

Post by Appitti »

bk-one wrote:
Appitti wrote:
bk-one wrote:

You are too slow. Who said you were bashing Israel? Comprehension problem ehhh? Ok re-read my comment above again.
sayala
Egg
Egg

Post by sayala »

Everyone in Israel receives some military training. These aren't run of the mill footballers. They know self defense. Looks like those Turks messed with the wrong team.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Idiots,

I guess until gun toting mullahs run onto the field and spray soccer players with gunfire like the animals did to the Israeli athletes in the Munich Olympics you retards won't be happy.

It's funny I forgot about this thread until now. I see the skunks have already made their presence known .... hypocrites feel free to move to the new Islamic Caliphate Paradise of Iraq. It's a christian/Jewish free zone now .

And make sure you bring your daughters, wives, sisters and mothers with you .... :roll:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

See double standard from the native town criers, keep it up dia ris God.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Appitti wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Appitti wrote:
bk-one wrote:

You are too slow. Who said you were bashing Israel? Comprehension problem ehhh? Ok re-read my comment above again.
I bet its one of those cases whereby a pot is calling a cattle black.....lets just leave it there....I am not the type to trade insults with strangers on the internet.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

bk-one wrote:
Appitti wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Appitti wrote:
bk-one wrote:

I bet its one of those cases whereby a pot is calling a cattle black.....lets just leave it there....I am not the type to trade insults with strangers on the internet.

Cattle? :ohmy: :???:

Chill oh na joke :taunt:

MLK.
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

anikulapo wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Appitti wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Appitti wrote:
bk-one wrote:

thanks for correcting me
Appitti
Egg
Egg

Post by Appitti »

anikulapo wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Appitti wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Appitti wrote:
bk-one wrote:

Kaiii, nna this your thread don cause wahala for the janjaweeds ooh!! They couldn't use it to launch their useless tirades against the almighty Israel :lol: