sui vs cameroun

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Re: sui vs cameroun

Post by Cellular »

African Star wrote:I bow for Ougene the female Garrincha, I wonder if she is related to the great Manga Ougene.
Where's Jette1?

Can we send him to emmm errrrr... you know.... :tic:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Excellent win, nice shutup for all these hosts that were already penciling the Swiss for 2nd place. One even said it would be easy. It's amazing how ignorant and disrespectful these people can be, yet they get to be hosts on national tv....SMH
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

Can any cameroonian pls confirm if No 7 Gabrielle Aboudi Onguene is related to the great Lions striker Jean Manga-Onguene. Jesuuuz, what a player and how come she is still playing her club football in Cameroon at 26? She was the player of the match today by a country mile.
African Star
Egg
Egg

Post by African Star »

felarey wrote:Excellent win, nice shutup for all these hosts that were already penciling the Swiss for 2nd place. One even said it would be easy. It's amazing how ignorant and disrespectful these people can be, yet they get to be hosts on national tv....SMH
With some of these commentators sometimes you just have to turn down the TV volume. I just wish the Falcons can play the game of their lives today and beat this overrated is team.
“Whoever invented football should be worshiped as a God.” Hugo Sanchez, Mexican soccer player and coach
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

African Star wrote:
felarey wrote:Excellent win, nice shutup for all these hosts that were already penciling the Swiss for 2nd place. One even said it would be easy. It's amazing how ignorant and disrespectful these people can be, yet they get to be hosts on national tv....SMH
With some of these commentators sometimes you just have to turn down the TV volume. I just wish the Falcons can play the game of their lives today and beat this overrated is team.
They will play their heart and i expect them to do well today
YoungLion
Egg
Egg

Post by YoungLion »

Goldleaf wrote:Can any cameroonian pls confirm if No 7 Gabrielle Aboudi Onguene is related to the great Lions striker Jean Manga-Onguene. Jesuuuz, what a player and how come she is still playing her club football in Cameroon at 26? She was the player of the match today by a country mile.

That's indeed his daughter.
The indomitable Lions of Cameroon.
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

YoungLion wrote:
Goldleaf wrote:Can any cameroonian pls confirm if No 7 Gabrielle Aboudi Onguene is related to the great Lions striker Jean Manga-Onguene. Jesuuuz, what a player and how come she is still playing her club football in Cameroon at 26? She was the player of the match today by a country mile.

:clap: :clap:

Thanks. For those who saw Jean Manga-Onguene destroy Bendel Insurance 4-2 at Ogbe Stadium years ago, they can probably see the same relentless attacking ability in Gabrielle Onguene. Manga was virtually unplayable for Canon Sportif and the swiss girls will run at the mention of Onguene given what she put them through yesterday.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

YoungLion wrote:

No she is NOT. She is the daughter of a certain Clement Oungene.

http://www.fifa.com/womensworldcup/news ... 48965.html
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Chakara
Egg
Egg

Post by Chakara »

Great win for Cameroon, they deserved it.
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

Fantastic effort from the girls and remarkable coaching from the sidelines to turn around a deficit
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
cyrilndo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cyrilndo »

Full Game Enjoy

[/video]
" The best way to have a fair judgement on anything is to imagine yourself sitting somewhere in space watching planet earth with the beings that inhabit it, especially those who call themselves homo sapiens. You have no nationality or tribe, you are not a fan of Arsenal, Barca, Inter Milan, Manchester United etc. You won't see a booty or huge boobs if they walk pass you. Money is like tissue to you. what is your opinion? "

This post has been made by camex whom I have ignored.
Dinando
Egg
Egg

Post by Dinando »

African Star wrote:I bow for Ougene the female Garrincha, I wonder if she is related to the great Manga Ougene.
She's not his daughter, and they are not even related; if I recall correctly.
Dinando
Egg
Egg

Post by Dinando »

She's not related to Manga Onguene.
Dinando
Egg
Egg

Post by Dinando »

YoungLion wrote:

That's a misconception. She's not his daughter.

This is what she said about it:
[...]
According to numerous websites and online encyclopedias, Gabrielle Aboudi Onguene is the daughter of former Cameroon international and coach Jean Manga Onguene.

That useful piece of information provided FIFA.com with a starting point for an interview with the midfielder, who has impressed so far at the FIFA Women’s World Cup Canada 2015™, and also seemed reason enough for setting up an interview with the ex-Indomitable Lions player himself.

There was only one problem: the information was entirely inaccurate.

“But who are you talking about?” said a nonplussed Gabrielle when it was put to her that her father Jean Manga must be feeling very proud to see his daughter represent Cameroon on their FIFA Women’s World Cup debut. “He’s not my father.”

Cue a hurried explanation from the interviewer followed by a profuse apology, which was immediately accepted by the interviewee, who found it all rather amusing and was more than happy to continue answering the questions put to her.

Our apologies should also go to Gabrielle’s real father Clement Onguene, who in an ironic twist, has a photo of Jean Manga hanging in his lounge.

“He is like a father to me, though,” said Gabrielle of her namesake. “He’s a father to all of us footballers because of everything he did for the Cameroonian game,” she added, her face all smiles at the mix-up.
[...]
http://www.fifa.com/womensworldcup/news ... 48965.html