It is UNTRUE that Keshi will no longer pick his team alone.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

muyiwalawal
Egg
Egg
It is UNTRUE that Keshi will no longer pick his team alone.

Post by muyiwalawal »

Please disregard this rumour, it is not true. Despite everything, The NFF must still be seen a responsible body and no responsible federation will engage in such laughable arrangements. Keshi is still 100% responsible for his team selection and that's the way it should be in any serious football team.

Information that Keshi was queried iro a non league player Gabriel who was included in the squad v Chad is also untrue and a phantom of the writers mind.

God bless

#innerCacus
Last edited by muyiwalawal on Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: It is UNTRUE that Keshi will no longer pick his team alo

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: oh my
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

muyiwalawal wrote:Please disregard this rumour, it is not true. Despite everything, The NFF must still be seen a responsible body and no responsible federation will engage in such laughable arrangements. Keshi is still 100% responsible for his team selection and that's the way it should be in any serious football team.

Information that Keshi was queried iro a non league player Gabriel who was included in the squad v Chad is also untrue and a phantom of the writers mind.

God bless

#innerCacus

Did he express interest in the Ivorian job or is that false as well?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

muyiwalawal wrote:Please disregard this rumour, it is not true. Despite everything, The NFF must still be seen a responsible body and no responsible federation will engage in such laughable arrangements. Keshi is still 100% responsible for his team selection and that's the way it should be in any serious football team.

God bless

#innerCacus
While I understand the basis of your post but I think that NFF/Keshi should have a discernible criteria that will merit an invite to the Naijarian National team.

What differentiates one clubless footballer from the other clubless footballer?

Do you need to be playing active football to be invited?

Regardless of how rusty a player gets from sitting on the bench, once he is on the Eagles team does he remain there permanently?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
solo
Egg
Egg

Post by solo »

metalalloy wrote:

God bless

#innerCacus

Did he express interest in the Ivorian job or is that false as well?
His name will not be listed if he did'nt
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Keshi loses 'liberty' on national team call-ups
Julian Finney/Getty Images
Featured
Transfer Zone
Ike Uche signs with Mexican club Tigres
Related Stories
Editorial
Loyalty be damned: Onazi's red mist should force Keshi's hand
Editorial
Nigeria and Stephen Keshi: Encouraging signs, unhappy parallels
Nigeria
Onazi’s red card, Rabiu’s quality and Kaduna security - Keshi talks about Chad victory
Nigeria
Nigeria 2-0 Chad: Keshi's second coming celebrated with three points
Previous
By Shina Oludare
Jun 19, 2015 16:43:00

The Technical Director of the Nigeria Football Federation has been empowered to oversee invitation of players into the Super Eagles for international assignments
President of the Nigeria Football Federation, Amaju Pinnick has said coach Stephen Keshi will no longer make autonomous decision as it concerns selection of players for Super Eagles’ international games.

Goal gathered that Keshi was queried by the NFF after the Chad game on why Gabriel Okechukwu, a non-league player made the team and for handling him the No. 10 jersey.

According to Pinnick, technical director Amodu Shuiabu will supervise national team call-ups as the ‘big boss’ is also likely to work with the technical study group headed by ex-international Austin Okocha.

"Keshi will still have his input. The only people who are not really working well now is the technical study group because it is a process. He doesn't have the liberty anymore to say he wants to bring in players from places, said Pinnick.

"We must look at all the players [Keshi invites] and it must go through the technical department and Amodu [Shuaibu] will certainly make a comment. And like I told [Amodu], if anything happens we are not going to hold Keshi responsible but him because [he is] a part of it.”

After kicking off their Africa Cup of Nations qualifying campaign with a 2-0 victory over Chad, the Super Eagles face Tanzania in their next game.
http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4093/nig ... ID=HP_HN_1

So all these na lie, including the direct quote from Amaju Pinnick?
I am happy
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Amodu Shaibu

:lol: :lol:
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Ahidjo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ahidjo »

God bless

#innerCacus
Channels tv reported this as well as many media outfits and I tend to believe them because of Tony Ibitoye who is the media officer of the team. The same Tony dispelled the Ikechukwu Gabriel's query rumor
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

ohenhen1 wrote:Amodu Shaibu

:lol: :lol:
I just weak. Taking a break from Naija footie Abeg. Amodummy of all people...mschewwww!!!!
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Ahidjo wrote:

God bless

#innerCacus
Channels tv reported this as well as many media outfits and I tend to believe them because of Tony Ibitoye who is the media officer of the team. The same Tony dispelled the Ikechukwu Gabriel's query rumor
Toyin Ibitoye
I am happy
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

So why is the NFF site confirming that it is true?
Source: https://twitter.com/thenff?lang=en
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Otitokoro wrote:So why is the NFF site confirming that it is true?
CLARIFICATION : NFF President Pinnick said TD and Tech Comm to have input in player selection by Keshi.
Twitter
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Please go back to the first tread. The Muyiwa Lawal chap said that Keshi will have 100% input. That is contrary to what Pinnick supposedly said which was published on 'thenff' site

God bless

#innerCacus
fabio wrote:
CLARIFICATION : NFF President Pinnick said TD and Tech Comm to have input in player selection by Keshi.
Twitter
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Otitokoro wrote:Please go back to the first tread. The Muyiwa Lawal chap said that Keshi will have 100% input. That is contrary to what Pinnick supposedly said which was published on 'thenff' site

God bless

#innerCacus
Muyiwa Lawal works for Tony Harris, who is Keshi's business partner. All the major dailies in Nigeria reported the story that ML is trying to discredit.
fabio wrote:
Twitter
I am happy
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Muyiwa Lawal is just a Ke$hi minion, doing his job supporting that crook. Trying desperately to act as his PR management.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

vancity eagle wrote:Muyiwa Lawal is just a Ke$hi minion, doing his job supporting that crook. Trying desperately to act as his PR management.
Kpele! The win against Chad really hurts.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
muyiwalawal
Egg
Egg

Post by muyiwalawal »

Nothing has changed since my post in March 2015

"Keshi will pick his team as usual he will only "consult" with technical group. Final decision lays with Keshi. I'm happy with this because any other arrangement is ridiculous and makes a mockery of our local coaches"

ICYMI: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=259136
Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

muyiwalawal wrote:Nothing has changed since my post in March 2015

"Keshi will pick his team as usual he will only "consult" with technical group. Final decision lays with Keshi. I'm happy with this because any other arrangement is ridiculous and makes a mockery of our local coaches"

Consult ke?? What does that mean?? :lol:
Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

I thought you said he had 100% control of team selection? so how many per cent does only "consult" take away?
I am happy
Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

Dammy wrote:

I thought you said he had 100% control of team selection? so how many per cent does only "consult" take away?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional.
muyiwalawal
Egg
Egg

Post by muyiwalawal »

Dammy wrote:

I'm not involved in the arithmetics bro but just think of it like this; any player SK wants to bring in, he will draft in and submit his list of his players and tell them (the comitee) how he rates them bla bla bla however nobody can delete a name from his list. It's a fact. Disagree if you wish.
Thanks
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

muyiwalawal wrote:
Dammy wrote:

I'm not involved in the arithmetics bro but just think of it like this; any player SK wants to bring in, he will draft in and submit his list of his players and tell them (the comitee) how he rates them bla bla bla however nobody can delete a name from his list. It's a fact. Disagree if you wish.
Thanks
Do you think we are mugus on CE? With the exception of team line-ups that you get right because of your relationship with Keshi, any other info you post on CE will be taken with a grain of salt because of your bias towards Keshi. Fact is Keshi will no longer have full control over SE squad selection again because of mercantile attitude towards player invitation. The NFF are not ready to fail again. This has been confirmed by NFF Sec-Gen, Sanusi on tweeter.
I am happy
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

The NFF ‏@thenff 11h11 hours ago

I am happy