Arsenal vs Stoke 2-0 (FT)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
Arsenal vs Stoke 2-0 (FT)

Post by Robbynice »

DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal vs Stoke 0-0 (Pregame)

Post by benteke »

Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal vs Stoke 0-0 (1H)

Post by Skylolo »

Let go boys......
To God be the glory
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

The curse of Robby strikes how can those two chances be missed. Impossible

Just impossible :curse:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Sanchez hit the post again?
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Walcott kai!
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Sanchez hits the post again ....Robby ohhh why you open this thread ...

Jesu another chance again missed by Walcott ... OMG WE SHOULD BE UP BY THREE NOW
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
otite
Egg
Egg

Post by otite »

The third strike will go in
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Nah only God go save us today from Robby .... How many gilt edged chances can one team miss.

MLK.
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

Walcott you want to play CF... You bury that chance no ifs or buts.
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

8 minutes in and it is hard to not start regretting not having a quality striker already........hopefully Walcott picks his game up quick!
To God be the glory
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Alexis 0, upright 2. Robbyitch!!!
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Nice play from Ozil :taunt:

MLK.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Dear uncle Wenger, we have seen enough of this experiment. Put Walcott back on the right. Alexis unlucky with his 2 chances that hit the bar.
Last edited by Nkume on Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

anikulapo wrote:Nice play from Ozil :taunt:
You ain't kidding... :D

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

one way traffic
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Nkume wrote:Dear uncle Wenger, we have seen enough of this experiment. Put Walcott back on the right. Santi unlucky with his 2 chances that hit the bar.
Alexis.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

They nice move but life your head buddy that was too easy for Butland. Square the ball and two guys had tap ins.

If anyone but the Jinx didn't open the thread I would be very comfortable today :taunt:

MLK.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Chei! No wonder! Na Robby wey start thread. Why Robby why? Kajifu no beg you make you no start thread?
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Nkume wrote:Dear uncle Wenger, we have seen enough of this experiment. Put Walcott back on the right. Santi unlucky with his 2 chances that hit the bar.

Have you been watching your heart throb Olivia lately?

MLK.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Guys, please blame me...At least that will take the pressure of the players. Aniks never even blame any player yet...It is working... :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

anikulapo wrote:

Olivier is a 20 goal scorer from CF.

Theo is injury free is at least a 15 goal scorer.

Enough of this experiment with Theo.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Nkume wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Olivier is a 20 goal scorer from CF.

Theo is injury free is at least a 15 goal scorer.

Enough of this experiment with Theo.
I guess you were on Mars when a healthy Wallcott lead Arsenal in scoring with Olivia on the team, but jeez don't let the facts get in the way of your narrative :mrgreen:

MLK.