Where is Amodu?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Where is Amodu?

Post by kolinzo »

Does anyone know if this great man is still interested in coaching? I haven't been following Naija footie for about two years now so can someone please tell me why NFF has not begged this guy to resurrect our football from the dead?? He is about the only indigenous coach that make make miracle happen. We need to stop all this fancy hiring and lets get a man who can take us to the promise land.

In Amodu we trust!
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
Chimex101
Egg
Egg
Re: Where is Amodu?

Post by Chimex101 »

:roll: :roll: :roll:
nko
Egg
Egg

Post by nko »

Amodu actually declined the offer recently due to some personal reason. However I do not have the link to the source which gave more insight to the reason.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

I rem when he did very well people were so against him,we got to the Semi-Finals of the ANC,qualification was always guaranteed. Now we cant even qualify for simple ANC..
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

I remember some making excuses for Oliseh who yabbed Amodu based on tactics. Yet one delivered more than above the level one failed at.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Retired where he belongs.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
megapro
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by megapro »

Amodu is the director of all Edo state youth teams
megapro 2012:
Keshi should be left alone to continue his program, and seriously has a chance of casting his name in gold
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

kolinzo wrote:Does anyone know if this great man is still interested in coaching? I haven't been following Naija footie for about two years now so can someone please tell me why NFF has not begged this guy to resurrect our football from the dead?? He is about the only indigenous coach that make make miracle happen. We need to stop all this fancy hiring and lets get a man who can take us to the promise land.

In Amodu we trust!

Post of the month. :clap: :clap: :thumbs:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Amodu is a good coach, but not a great one.

His teams are immensely predictable, although they do get respectable results.

He is not who we need, but if he had been around for the entire qualification series, he may have qualified us...who knows. But if we are thinking ahead into the future, he is definitely not your man.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
lukemana
Egg
Egg

Post by lukemana »

Tbite wrote:Amodu is a good coach, but not a great one.

He is not who we need, but if he had been around for the entire qualification series, he may have qualified us...who knows. But if we are thinking ahead into the future, he is definitely not your man.
Omo iya mi, based on what are U making this assertion ?
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Ok, make una come hire me - abeg. I dey avalable :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

omey2k4 wrote:I rem when he did very well people were so against him,we got to the Semi-Finals of the ANC,qualification was always guaranteed. Now we cant even qualify for simple ANC..
:clap: :clap: :clap:
yes o
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Amount is part of the technical committee squad list mafia that the coach has to pass through every time he submits a list for a game.
OCCUPY NFF!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

omey2k4 wrote:I rem when he did very well people were so against him,we got to the Semi-Finals of the ANC,qualification was always guaranteed. Now we cant even qualify for simple ANC..
Shattap dia Omey, it is better not to qualify than to win another bronze..our wish just got granted.
As they say be careful what you wish for :D :D
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

oloye wrote:
Shattap dia Omey, it is better not to qualify than to win another bronze..our wish just got granted.
As they say be careful what you wish for :D :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:
yes o
Chingo Bling
Egg
Egg

Post by Chingo Bling »

Amodu is part of the current NFF.
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

zee wrote:
kolinzo wrote:Does anyone know if this great man is still interested in coaching? I haven't been following Naija footie for about two years now so can someone please tell me why NFF has not begged this guy to resurrect our football from the dead?? He is about the only indigenous coach that make make miracle happen. We need to stop all this fancy hiring and lets get a man who can take us to the promise land.

In Amodu we trust!

Post of the month. :clap: :clap: :thumbs:
Why you dey clap? :) Recycling of coaches is not the best for our football, and Amodu is very corrupt.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Tbite wrote:Amodu is a good coach, but not a great one.

The future is our WC qualification. At this rate, we might not make it if we were to go for an indigenous coach who is not Amodu. We have to forget about these last three miserable years in our football. Focus must be shifted to WCQ and we must qualify. Quite frankly, Amodu is the man for the job. Forget about the roller-coaster blood pressure people might go through, the man will get the job done.

Amodu knows best!
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****