Nigeria 0-2 Germany

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ojafranpa
Egg
Egg
Re: Nigeria 0-1 Germany

Post by ojafranpa »

We can still win this.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Godfather
Egg
Egg

Post by Godfather »

Robbynice wrote:
theYemster wrote:You would think Germany is the team that's down and Nigeria ahead.
By the comments in here? Omo with all the negativity in here I am shocked we are only down a goal...
:agree:
“Achebe was a writer in whose company the Prison walls fell down.” – Dr. Nelson Mandela.
Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd »

Sadiq not quality and Mikel badly needed in midfield. Let's see what Siasia does to right things in second half.
An ignorant mind abhors knowledge.
tope
Egg
Egg

Post by tope »

We are ball watching too much that is why quick passes from the Germans exposes us. And in the ball we play too slow, too indecisive.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Do we have any other striker? That Ajayi looked slow and way off pace the last game he came in...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

We've ridden our luck a bit but we're still in the game.
My only criticism is that our build up play is really slow and deliberate which gives the Germans the chance to get back into their defensive positions. I would like us to increase the tempo and try to pull them out position.
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

maceo4 wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
theYemster wrote:You would think Germany is the team that's down and Nigeria ahead.
By the comments in here? Omo with all the negativity in here I am shocked we are only down a goal...
This guy, as if 1-0 no be loss...
Did I say we were winning? Besides game is 90 minutes long bro...Fans sha smh
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Robotnik
Egg
Egg

Post by Robotnik »

charlie wrote:Good half. We are down, but I am even more convinced that we can win this game. We are helping the Germans by lobbing the ball in the air. Keep the ball on the ground and use movement off the ball to tear these Germans open. We've got this...
All this you are talking will not happen.

This is where it ends folks.
Last edited by Robotnik on Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Robbynice wrote:
You've started again with your nonsense talk?
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

marko wrote:Not a good team, lack of ideas, basic football skills have deserted them, having said this, they have done well considering what they have been through to get to brazil
Not a good tesm and they are in the semis...bros chilll. We are simply playing a better team, nothing out of place there. We sre missing a key player in the middle, that Udo nor be am.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Not the best half for Naija especially the passing aspect of their games. Our wingers spent most of the half defending thus creating a huge space for Germany to play out of their defense. We need to move up a bit as a team.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
okuns
Egg
Egg

Post by okuns »

I am unimpressed with our defensive midfield. Always overloading on one side, and when the germans quickly switch point of attack, we are swiftly outnumbered. Very poor.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Schillachi wrote:Mikel's corner kicks have improved tremendously..
Accuracy yes but not enough zip. It still has a long hang time.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

ohenhen1 wrote:SSS should remove Udo.

The guy won the ball, and then dove looking for a foul.
My bro some of those boys them IQ deny dem yansh.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Cmoke wrote:Baba God, Abeg nah
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Abeg for what? That is, what are you begging Baba God to give, or do for you?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

Another thread later Awoniyi vs Umar
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Pretty even game so far.

Sadiq Umar chance was glaring and he needs to score those.
Mikel's chance was... wow... where is this player at Chelsea.

Wonder if Germany take off Gnabry at half time? He's one foul away from a red card. We should contemplate the same with Udo, even though he's only had one foul.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

The game is winnable as long as we dont concede more goals than neccesary. Tat said how come i am not surprised we conceded from the left side of our defence again...
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

...just wandering what is encouraging this boys to play for Naija...?
...plenty Cyber coach alone na dey let us hear word but make noise as if the boys are not giving their best...
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

We are not doing the things we did best in this tournament,pressure the opposition...all our players are ball watching...Germany are beating us with flicks and easy 1-2 passes thats because we are ball watching not marking well....We are still in this game but our defense is our let down
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Celebrity
Egg
Egg

Post by Celebrity »

Great game! Germany obviously the better side because they are more organized and defending great!

Siasia needs to realize the slow build up hoping for that breakthrough pass wont open up the Germans. our best opportunities have come with counters.

I hope we don't live to regret the early goal we conceded.

Lets go Boyz!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Cito wrote:Not the best half for Naija especially the passing aspect of their games. Our wingers spent most of the half defending thus creating a huge space for Germany to play out of their defense. We need to move up a bit as a team.
THIS!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Robbynice wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
This guy, as if 1-0 no be loss...
Did I say we were winning? Besides game is 90 minutes long bro...Fans sha smh
Well, as a Nigerian better expect bitching for the time when we are down, whether its 1-0 or 10-0 :taunt:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!