agent exposing Nigeria on Talksports....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: agent exposing Nigeria on Talksports....

Post by vancity eagle »

muzines wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
Dammy wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
bushboy wrote:Says he was quoted $100k to get a Nigeria cap for his players. The designation of "international" greatly increases the sell on value of said player, so paying the 100k is good business for the agent.

This is how Keshi wasted 3 years as coach of Nigeria.
What a waste! African Champions and world cup second round.
It could have been better.

Yes it could have been much better.

For one we could have actually qualified to DEFEND our ANC title. We could have won it again.

For two we could have actually beaten France and made at least the quarter finals.

But Keshi was more interested in pimping junk players.

We are far below fulfilling our true potential.

But I trust the usual folks to settle for mediocre. We must raise the bar to our ambitions.
You are an imbecile of the highest order. How exactly could we have beaten France after all the crap that happened in that game?

Can you please just go and die. Please.

By having a better option than Gabriel Reuben.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Dammy wrote:How has it got worse since he left? He failed to qualify for CAN and his successors failed to as well. It is as bad as he left it.
This time we failed to qualify for CAN with a full game to spare! :D
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Gotti wrote:
Dammy wrote:How has it got worse since he left? He failed to qualify for CAN and his successors failed to as well. It is as bad as he left it.
This time we failed to qualify for CAN with a full game to spare! :D
End result is the same, failure is failure, you cannot sugarcoat it, every other thing is semantics.
I am happy
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

The question is, who is the agent?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

And which coach? If true, it can only be one of two coaches.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Dammy wrote:End result is the same, failure is failure, you cannot sugarcoat it, every other thing is semantics.
We failed to win the ANC under both Amodu and Betty, but did MUCH WORSE under Betty...
We failed to win the WC under each of Keshi and Lagerback, but did so MUCH WORSE under the latter. :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Well, I guess that now that Keshi is no longer here to hold us back, Nigerian football will go back to winning everything.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Well, I guess that now that Keshi is no longer here to hold us back, Nigerian football will go back to winning everything.
You dey mind them - next it will be Rohr after picnic and siaone. It must always be somene's fault, it may not be that we are lacking in quality.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Nigeria doesn't deserve Patriots like Keshi (RIP) and Siasia. Nothing more to add.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

The YeyeMan wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
bushboy wrote:Says he was quoted $100k to get a Nigeria cap for his players. The designation of "international" greatly increases the sell on value of said player, so paying the 100k is good business for the agent.
Which agent is this?
Patrick.

Signed, YUJAM.
My brother, I don't need any insult wahala for something I did not do or say. ;-)
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

YUJAM wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Which agent is this?
Patrick.

Signed, YUJAM.
My brother, I don't need any insult wahala for something I did not do or say. ;-)
:lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Ol boy, please provide more info. Who was the agent, what programme was it on Talksport? What time was it on? Is that all he said? $100k for a cap sounds too much.
http://www.naijiant.com/
soma
Egg
Egg

Post by soma »

Dammy wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:

This is how Keshi wasted 3 years as coach of Nigeria.
What a waste! African Champions and world cup second round.
It could have been better.

Yeah it could have been better if the NFA were professional enough to pay coaches well and on time. And assist the coach with A class preparation.

3. Thomas Sankara
4. Patrice Lumumba
5. Robert Mugabe
6. Murmar "the Lion" Ghaddafi....
Chingo Bling
Egg
Egg

Post by Chingo Bling »

cic old boy wrote:
Ol boy, please provide more info. Who was the agent, what programme was it on Talksport? What time was it on? Is that all he said? $100k for a cap sounds too much.
True,
Maybe not a cap but the WC proper?
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

cic old boy wrote:
Naijiant loading, abi? :tic:
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

Una Don talk up, talk down but the question remains who was the agent. Or is this a case of dem say.
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."