INSIDE INFO GUYS

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: INSIDE INFO GUYS

Post by patrick »

smartbrother wrote:
muyiwalawal wrote:Amuzie for Madu= Pure JJ
..... I know You are fond of Amuzie but the coaches don't rate him one single bit. He's Sia's client 100% #fact
Chimex101 wrote:FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE: Madu will be dropped for Amuzie and Rohr seems to be a fan of that Kelvin Akpoguma kid who might be called up, this is a very from a reliable source who also intimated me on the influence Yusuf played in convincing Rohr to give Ejaria a look...you heard it first from me guys...the core of the team that played against Tanzania will be kept.

Chuba Akpom, Ejaria, Amuzie, Iwobi, Akpoguma, Etebo, Amuzie will be called up.

MuyiwaLawal will fill you guys in with more confirmation
dude your hypocrisy stinks
When keshi was playing Reuben, Mba, Uchebo, Nwofor, Okechukwu Gabriel and various other terrrible players, you never mentioned anything about anyone being the coach's "client"
Now because you dislike siasia you imply Amuzie is his client
Amuzie is an established Serie A defender for your information.And Siasia's decision to start him over Madu was thoroughly vindicated at the olympics
I havent seen enough of madu to know whether or not he is ready for SE consideration but i do know Echejile is useless ;Amuzie is by far a superior choice and he deserves to be in the team on merit.
Tony Harris-- show me a thread where he attacks these players?
When people try to use you to gain relevance, just ignore them. It pains them even more
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

Okechukwu belongs to Babatunde Messi's agent -- Nureni- whatever
When people try to use you to gain relevance, just ignore them. It pains them even more
muyiwalawal
Egg
Egg

Post by muyiwalawal »

Pato, I think you are upset because you already know that I have exposed you and your quack sauce 8-)
You're trying to draw me into beefing you to divert attention but I'm holding you by your belt abd on your tip toe, there's no escaping. You must eat humble pie, you must learn your lesson. At least next time that same sauce tells you something, you know to shove it where the sun don't shine 8-)
p.s. How many times will I tell you I don't work for Tony Harris? I am not cheap Pato and I can't be bought. Do your research.
patrick wrote:
muyiwalawal wrote:Oh Pato, why will you say that. It's classless and ignorant to suggest I'm defending paymaster.
You dropped false news and I corrected it, instead of appreciating your hating. Stop peddling false news as fact bro. Now regarding Amuzie, the gist is esoteric and I won't expect you to know... When the list is out you will realise that either your sauce is a ball boy, one of the team chefs or cleaners. If you are paying for the gist then they take you for a Mugu.

patrick wrote:
smartbrother wrote:
..... I know You are fond of Amuzie but the coaches don't rate him one single bit. He's Sia's client 100% #fact
Chimex101 wrote:FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE: Madu will be dropped for Amuzie and Rohr seems to be a fan of that Kelvin Akpoguma kid who might be called up, this is a very from a reliable source who also intimated me on the influence Yusuf played in convincing Rohr to give Ejaria a look...you heard it first from me guys...the core of the team that played against Tanzania will be kept.

When keshi was playing Reuben, Mba, Uchebo, Nwofor, Okechukwu Gabriel and various other terrrible players, you never mentioned anything about anyone being the coach's "client"
Amuzie is an established Serie A defender for your information.And Siasia's decision to start him over Madu was thoroughly vindicated at the olympics
I havent seen enough of madu to know whether or not he is ready for SE consideration but i do know Echejile is useless ;Amuzie is by far a superior choice and he deserves to be in the team on merit.
SB,

Leave Muyiwalawal alone, he is defending his paymaster, Amuzie is far far better than Madu, no be today!! On the accusations that Siasia represents Amuzie that is a BS!! Amuzie belongs to Marbel Mashal and all his boys are being represented by Ayo Makinwa.
I don't expect you to be objective especially to Tony Harris's client, you know what I mean? Again I wrote my contact told me and it is left for you to override it with your source and we can all wait till d moment the list will be announced. U came here to accuse Siasia that Amuzie belongs to him and I told u to stop spreading falsehood, the reason why u are ranting--- u are representing Tony Harris and to u all Tony Harris's client can do no wrong, anyone that knows football will know that Amuzie is better player than Madu-at least we all c it against Colombia.
Last edited by muyiwalawal on Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
muyiwalawal
Egg
Egg

Post by muyiwalawal »

I will respond to you again after list has been made official.
#innerCacus
muyiwalawal wrote:Pato, I think you are upset because you already know that I have exposed you and your quack sauce 8-) and your so called sauce.
You're trying to draw me into beefing you to divert attention but I'm holding you by your belt abd on your tip toe, there's no escaping. You must eat humble pie, you must learn your lesson. At least next time that same sauce tells you something, you know to shove it where the sun don't shine 8-)
p.s. How many times will I tell you I don't work for Tony Harris? I am not cheap Pato and I can't be bought. Do your research.
patrick wrote:
muyiwalawal wrote:Oh Pato, why will you say that. It's classless and ignorant to suggest I'm defending paymaster.
You dropped false news and I corrected it, instead of appreciating your hating. Stop peddling false news as fact bro. Now regarding Amuzie, the gist is esoteric and I won't expect you to know... When the list is out you will realise that either your sauce is a ball boy, one of the team chefs or cleaners. If you are paying for the gist then they take you for a Mugu.

patrick wrote:
smartbrother wrote:

SB,

Leave Muyiwalawal alone, he is defending his paymaster, Amuzie is far far better than Madu, no be today!! On the accusations that Siasia represents Amuzie that is a BS!! Amuzie belongs to Marbel Mashal and all his boys are being represented by Ayo Makinwa.
I don't expect you to be objective especially to Tony Harris's client, you know what I mean? Again I wrote my contact told me and it is left for you to override it with your source and we can all wait till d moment the list will be announced. U came here to accuse Siasia that Amuzie belongs to him and I told u to stop spreading falsehood, the reason why u are ranting--- u are representing Tony Harris and to u all Tony Harris's client can do no wrong, anyone that knows football will know that Amuzie is better player than Madu-at least we all c it against Colombia.
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

muyiwalawal wrote:Pato, I think you are upset because you already know that I have exposed you and your quack sauce 8-)
patrick wrote:

patrick wrote:
smartbrother wrote:

SB,

You don't work for Tony Harris? I know u well enough and u don't want to test my source about the information I gather about u-- u know the truth! Again it is only a represntative of Tony Harris that picked Uchebo over Imoh Ezekiel, by extension, all the Tony Harris' clients u hyped. Any Nigerian player that is in direct competition with Tony Harris' players are going to be castigated by u and Amuzie is a victim, lol. U accused Siasia that Amuzie is 100% his client, u even say that with out a conscience, pls fear God ( man is a spirit) because u are lying!
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

This is a serious accusation going on between Patrick and Muyiwalawal. It seems both are implying that Amuzie and Imoh are victims because their agent is not Tony Harris.This is exactly what is wrong with SE . Players are picked based who their agents are. There is no question about it during Keshi's era it was frequent occurrence which I had hope will come to a stop with introduction of a foreign coach. But it looks like nothing changes. Based on these facts it is very likely we will not prosecute the world cup qualifications with our best players. Thus our qualification is on inordinately odious course. This is the main reason the SE had not qualified for two major consecutive tournament . The damage Keshi's malfeasance and depravity inflicted on SE will surely require intervention on Divine magnitude to correct the anomalies .
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:D See fight
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote::D See fight
A very unneccessary one.
Just egos at play. What does it really matter who is right and who is wrong?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Patrick is correct. Muyiwalawal obviously has a hidden agenda when it comes to SE.
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Patrick is correct. Muyiwalawal obviously has a hidden agenda when it comes to SE.

Yes he absolutely does. Im pretty sure I was one of the first to call him out back when he was Keshi's minion. It makes sense that he is working for Tony Harris actually. Imagine not once critisizing Keshi yet he has the nerve to talk about SSS client, who never the less is far better than the junks that Keshi and T "Dawg" Harris subjected us to.

I am no fan of SSS either, but Keshi was by far the worst offender when it comes to crooked callups and agent manipulation, brown envelope etc. As someone has stated on this thread, we are still feeling the after effects of Keshi's greed, corruption, and arrogance, and Muyiwalawal was fully on board supporting it.

Could it be that he knows who will make the squad and who will play because he knows WHO HAS PAID FOR IT.

The fact that he is still around giving us "innercaucus" is probably a bad omen for SE, he is most likely connected to all of the corruption that is still trying to derail SE because of personal greed. I await the next list to see if we are going in the right direction.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Damunk wrote:
A very unneccessary one.
It matters a lot if someone is using this site to promote their personal interest at the expense of Nigeria football. There is nothing worse than someone coming here to criticize a player based on their personal interest. Same thing goes on Rant and Rave sometimes. So quit playing ostrich.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

1naija wrote:
Damunk wrote:
A very unneccessary one.
It matters a lot if someone is using this site to promote their personal interest at the expense of Nigeria football. There is nothing worse than someone coming here to criticize a player based on their personal interest. Same thing goes on Rant and Rave sometimes. So quit playing ostrich.
TBH, both Muyiwalawal and Patrick have agenda and they are not well hidden. They can be sensed from afar. It makes no sense simply citing one individual because of the position that one holds as per the views presented here. Sure, Muyiwalawal for Keshi was obvious and was quite evident. Patrick's agenda of support for players moved through the academies in Nigeria and perhaps from certain sources is well known and quite evident as it clearly affects how he has put forward his evaluation of certain players. Thus, one of them cannot be exonerated in terms of not having an agenda.

For me, the issue here is not about having an agenda but determine who's source is credible as both individuals have severally claimed credible sources in presenting information to us in CE. On this issue, they have each presented information that is in conflict and the announcement of the true list will determine for us who can stand and claim a credible source in the future. It is just a week or so away for us to make that determination. So there is no point in making unnecessary efforts to derail the central issue at stake.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

Enugu II wrote:
1naija wrote:
Damunk wrote:
A very unneccessary one.
TBH, both Muyiwalawal and Patrick have agenda and they are not well hidden. They can be sensed from afar. It makes no sense simply citing one individual because of the position that one holds as per the views presented here. Sure, Muyiwalawal for Keshi was obvious and was quite evident. Patrick's agenda of support for players moved through the academies in Nigeria and perhaps from certain sources is well known and quite evident as it clearly affects how he has put forward his evaluation of certain players. Thus, one of them cannot be exonerated in terms of not having an agenda.

For me, the issue here is not about having an agenda but determine who's source is credible as both individuals have severally claimed credible sources in presenting information to us in CE. On this issue, they have each presented information that is in conflict and the announcement of the true list will determine for us who can stand and claim a credible source in the future. It is just a week or so away for us to make that determination. So there is no point in making unnecessary efforts to derail the central issue at stake.
You are a stupid angel*, I tried as much as possible to ignore your meaningless rant but the #$%@^&* in u always drag me along with meaningless rant. Fck u and u can kiss my hairy hole. My only agenda is to c best players being picked for SE and I don't intend to get into an argument with angel* like u because u don't know jack about football.
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

patrick wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
1naija wrote:
Damunk wrote:
A very unneccessary one.

You are a stupid angel*, I tried as much as possible to ignore your meaningless rant but the #$%@^&* in u always drag me along with meaningless rant. Fck u and u can kiss my hairy hole. My only agenda is to c best players being picked for SE and I don't intend to get into an argument with angel* like u because u don't know jack about football.
Stupid hediot, fck u again. I repeat u know nothing about football
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

vancity eagle wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Patrick is correct. Muyiwalawal obviously has a hidden agenda when it comes to SE.

Yes he absolutely does. Im pretty sure I was one of the first to call him out back when he was Keshi's minion. It makes sense that he is working for Tony Harris actually. Imagine not once critisizing Keshi yet he has the nerve to talk about SSS client, who never the less is far better than the junks that Keshi and T "Dawg" Harris subjected us to.

I am no fan of SSS either, but Keshi was by far the worst offender when it comes to crooked callups and agent manipulation, brown envelope etc. As someone has stated on this thread, we are still feeling the after effects of Keshi's greed, corruption, and arrogance, and Muyiwalawal was fully on board supporting it.

Could it be that he knows who will make the squad and who will play because he knows WHO HAS PAID FOR IT.

The fact that he is still around giving us "innercaucus" is probably a bad omen for SE, he is most likely connected to all of the corruption that is still trying to derail SE because of personal greed. I await the next list to see if we are going in the right direction.
Siasia is not managing Amuzie and he came here blowing lies!!
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

We've warned you over and over about insults

If you disagree with someone,you need to learn to express yourself without resorting to profanities.
patrick wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
1naija wrote:
Damunk wrote:
A very unneccessary one.

Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

1naija wrote:
Damunk wrote:
A very unneccessary one.
And you should stop playing the hypocrite.
CE is full of people criticising all sorts of people based on their 'personal interests', including you. Personal interests do not have to be financial. It could be all manner of reasons.

People even have their own blog spots and no-one is complaining.
Others come here to disparage certain public figures to the advantage of other public figures and vice versa, if we are to go by your reckoning.

But actually, there is nothing either Muyiwalawal or Patrick are doing here that is 'at the expense of Nigerian football'. They are expressing their personal opinions and sentiments, just like you bore us to death with yours on Yobo and Awolowo and Obasanjo. :taunt:

Your opinion ultimately is irrelevant in the general scheme of things.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
muyiwalawal
Egg
Egg

Post by muyiwalawal »

This Pato has no finesse at all. I will keep saying it.
If you can not defend your arguement without resorting to childishly insulting others who disagree or suspect your agenda/ credibility then to me, you have no class.

@Enugu II
Actually I don't know how it will benefit me to bring a hidden agenda to CE. How does CE assist me in attaining a hidden agenda?
I have never hidden my support for Keshi (RIP) I will continue to extoll his virtues because he is a star in my eyes and can do no wrong.
At the moment, no Nigerian coach compares to him IMHO.
Siasia on his part..... The less said the better and my gist re Amuzi can be confirmed by any SE coach or NFF contact if you have connect (its an open secret). I repeat Rohr has NOT invited him!
Anyway no shaking, as Enugu II said, the list (which is already drawn up) will be out soon and we shall find out which of the two tortoises has a Mojo 8-)
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Damunk wrote:
1naija wrote:
Damunk wrote:
A very unneccessary one.
And you should stop playing the hypocrite.
CE is full of people criticising all sorts of people based on their 'personal interests', including you. Personal interests do not have to be financial. It could be all manner of reasons.

People even have their own blog spots and no-one is complaining.
Others come here to disparage certain public figures to the advantage of other public figures and vice versa, if we are to go by your reckoning.

But actually, there is nothing either Muyiwalawal or Patrick are doing here that is 'at the expense of Nigerian football'. They are expressing their personal opinions and sentiments, just like you bore us to death with yours on Yobo and Awolowo and Obasanjo. :taunt:

Your opinion ultimately is irrelevant in the general scheme of things.
Yobo is a great Nigerian that symbolizes everything good about Nigeria. The others you mentioned are war criminals who perpetrated genocide on Nigerians. You may think they are the greatest thing since slice bread, but I don't. I gain nothing by promoting the best Nigeria has to offer and criticize the monsters the country has produced.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

patrick wrote:
patrick wrote:
Enugu II wrote:
1naija wrote:
Damunk wrote:
A very unneccessary one.

Stupid hediot, fck u again. I repeat u know nothing about football
Na wa o :shock:
This is not necessary now :boo:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

patrick wrote: You are a stupid angel*, I tried as much as possible to ignore your meaningless rant but the #$%@^&* in u always drag me along with meaningless rant. Fck u and u can kiss my hairy hole. My only agenda is to c best players being picked for SE and I don't intend to get into an argument with angel* like u because u don't know jack about football.
This is so inappropriate. Nothing in what EnuguII wrote demanded this type of response.
patrick wrote: Stupid hediot, fck u again. I repeat u know nothing about football
Then you double down with more profanity.

I am at a loss as to what brought about your recent outbursts in comments that are innocuous.
If this is how you will like to address your fellow forumers, it remains your prerogative. But please desist from trying to circumvent forum profanity filter because it is against forum rules.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
rasak74
Egg
Egg

Post by rasak74 »

vancity eagle wrote:what on earth has Chuba Akpom done to be called ahead of Isaac Success.
Try to confirm the source first before u start to go off jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.
Internet gangster
Uses the internet as a front for acting like a tough guy gang member, usually because they are hoping to gain the respect that they lack in their real life. Don't be fooled........This person is a sham. This person is not actually an attack dog, they are a timid house cat.
Troll
One who deliberately starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

muyiwalawal wrote:Anyway no shaking, as Enugu II said, the list (which is already drawn up) will be out soon and we shall find out which of the two tortoises has a Mojo 8-)
OK, here's a wager.

Produce the list here - today or tomorrow - if you know it. We'll then compare it to the official list when its announced. How about that? If your list is 100% accurate then I'll make a donation to a charity of your choice; if not then you know what to do.

:D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.