INSIDE INFO GUYS

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

muyiwalawal
Egg
Egg
Re: INSIDE INFO GUYS

Post by muyiwalawal »

Bully, the answer is quite simple. The plan was to retain majority of the initial squad and add a couple faces here after Rohr had seen them in training. From the U23 squad, the attacker that impressed Rohr is Sadeeq Umar. Both him and Success are on standby and very likely to be included. I also think Rohr may not want to have too many players who are vertically challenged like Pato.
bully12 wrote:Muyiwalawal I'm sure you have an answer to this question but you may not like to divulge it . Please what is Imo's offense ? Why is he excluded from the list. If Musa and Ideye from made the list from all ramifications he should make the list. This same question applies to Success . Why is he blacklisted? But players with inferior skills and diminished talents are continuously invited. The handlers of SE are they serious about going to Russia?
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

Makes sense for umar to be considered
He is a far better choice than Ighalo in the lone striker position
If rohr persists with the 4231 strategy then ideye or umar must start Ighalo on the bench
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

muyiwalawal wrote:I also think Rohr may not want to have too many players who are vertically challenged like Pato
This is a low blow. Lol
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cristao II wrote:
tunde72 wrote:This fight of supremacy between this too highly regarded members of this forum is not necessary. You are both respected members. Please stop this war of supremacy. Whoever is right on this one is fine. It doesn't need to generate into using profane words please.
Bia who did this highly regarded 'chieftancy title'? Is this like how BP24 is highly regarded?

And to some others I didnt miss the letter 't' in the last word above!!
:rotf: the highly thing shock me sef.... but regardless Bigpokey24 is a highly respected CE member
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote:Na wa o, so will or won't Amuzie be invited? :blink: :huh:
See this one :rotf: as long as Mikel dey, we are safe
SuperEagles

patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

muyiwalawal wrote:Zip it there will you! You and your clueless cronies have been spewing same hogwash on CE and you also said so on Twitter when we disagreed and you started your childish insults.
patrick wrote:
muyiwalawal wrote:How dare you bring private discussions into CE argument? Little man of little or no class. Let that sink in well.
I repeat, wait till the list is out and you will be exposed. Using free google to search for public news is much different to having access to classified info. Ok? Obeli madu :D
muyiwalawal wrote:You fight like a woman. I'm sure in real life you are very very l vertically challenged :taunt:
Only small boys sit behind their computer and haul insults at grown ups.
Yes you are very good at using Google to find information about your boys playing in obscure leagues which I may be too busy to find bcos time is money so I wanted you to go and get the info for my site and I basically wanted to reward you for your work. So what?
You nko? I lost respect for you after you lied to me on Twitter that you were not the same Pato on CE only to admit it later when you figured I had caught you out. You also lied that you live in Canada, next minute you live in Scotland. Hehe you get double?

Once there was a debate about Mikel on CE, back then you didn't know I was on CE. After I gave you the right info you ran back to CE to state with authority that your insider told you blablabla... And you "shamelessly" took credit for it. Shows you know I'm credible right? Anyway that's when I knew you were the same Pato you little liar. Then I asked you again and you confessed knowing that you've been caught you little insulting little man.

Have a nice day obeli madu
patrick wrote:
muyiwalawal wrote:This Pato has no finesse at all. I will keep saying it.
If you can not defend your arguement without resorting to childishly insulting others who disagree or suspect your agenda/ credibility then to me, you have no class.

@Enugu II
Actually I don't know how it will benefit me to bring a hidden agenda to CE. How does CE assist me in attaining a hidden agenda?
I have never hidden my support for Keshi (RIP) I will continue to extoll his virtues because he is a star in my eyes and can do no wrong.
At the moment, no Nigerian coach compares to him IMHO.
Siasia on his part..... The less said the better and my gist re Amuzi can be confirmed by any SE coach or NFF contact if you have connect (its an open secret). I repeat Rohr has NOT invited him!
Anyway no shaking, as Enugu II said, the list (which is already drawn up) will be out soon and we shall find out which of the two tortoises has a Mojo 8-)
Look at who is talking about finesse n class? You are shameless Human being, when you offered me money in exchange for my news, I told u, football is a passion for me that I have helped a lot of people that I can't even remember their names. I am sure that is how you give money to Local coaches to divulge camp details to u. John Ogu will tell you more about me, I repeat no amount of money can buy my conscience.
You are a criminal, u walked right into my trap I have never accused you before that you worked for Tony Harris but accidentally mentioned it, I knew you was were Xinity because that was d only guy that received the vituperation from me. I have enough evidence to nail you and the guy who revealed your secret is not even a Nigerian. I remember you used to attack Oliseh for playing Shehu Abdullahi - a bench warmer but secretly it was a vengeance on your part because Akeem Latifu another Tony Harris' client was not picked, SMH.
Look at this mentally deranged azz-hole, keep working overtime for ur master - you are part of rot in Nigerian football. Offering bribe and making comments based on penuciary interest. You hatred for Oliseh is well documented and this has to do with Tony Harris' client, lol. The game will soon be over, Salisu that is giving you team info will soon be out of business.
When people try to use you to gain relevance, just ignore them. It pains them even more
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

muyiwalawal wrote:Go through our DM and CE exchanges with me and see for yourself. See how you exposed yourself. I'm Muyiwalawal and nobody else.
It's no secret I did not rate Oliseh and boy was I vindicated. When you and I made a fancy list we both concluded along with Sunset that Akeem was our right back and now you're talking out of your backside. Remember when I confronted Theos jornalist manager and threatened exposure? Who DM'd me pleading on the managers behalf? The man with no agenda, the Saint... AKA Pato. We can go up and down, left and right but we will not loose focus. Your sauce, Your sauce and more sauce please. Not long to go now buddy.

patrick wrote:
muyiwalawal wrote:How dare you bring private discussions into CE argument? Little man of little or no class. Let that sink in well.
I repeat, wait till the list is out and you will be exposed. Using free google to search for public news is much different to having access to classified info. Ok? Obeli madu :D
muyiwalawal wrote:You fight like a woman. I'm sure in real life you are very very l vertically challenged :taunt:
Yes you are very good at using Google to find information about your boys playing in obscure leagues which I may be too busy to find bcos time is money so I wanted you to go and get the info for my site and I basically wanted to reward you for your work. So what?
You nko? I lost respect for you after you lied to me on Twitter that you were not the same Pato on CE only to admit it later when you figured I had caught you out. You also lied that you live in Canada, next minute you live in Scotland. Hehe you get double?

Once there was a debate about Mikel on CE, back then you didn't know I was on CE. After I gave you the right info you ran back to CE to state with authority that your insider told you blablabla... And you "shamelessly" took credit for it. Shows you know I'm credible right? Anyway that's when I knew you were the same Pato you little liar. Then I asked you again and you confessed knowing that you've been caught you little insulting little man.

patrick wrote:
If you can not defend your arguement without resorting to childishly insulting others who disagree or suspect your agenda/ credibility then to me, you have no class.

@Enugu II
Actually I don't know how it will benefit me to bring a hidden agenda to CE. How does CE assist me in attaining a hidden agenda?
I have never hidden my support for Keshi (RIP) I will continue to extoll his virtues because he is a star in my eyes and can do no wrong.
Siasia on his part..... The less said the better and my gist re Amuzi can be confirmed by any SE coach or NFF contact if you have connect (its an open secret). I repeat Rohr has NOT invited him!
Anyway no shaking, as Enugu II said, the list (which is already drawn up) will be out soon and we shall find out which of the two tortoises has a Mojo 8-)
Look at who is talking about finesse n class? You are shameless Human being, when you offered me money in exchange for my news, I told u, football is a passion for me that I have helped a lot of people that I can't even remember their names. I am sure that is how you give money to Local coaches to divulge camp details to u. John Ogu will tell you more about me, I repeat no amount of money can buy my conscience.
You are a criminal, u walked right into my trap- I have never accused you before that you worked for Tony Harris but accidentally mentioned it, I knew you were Xinity because that was d only guy that received the vituperation from me. I have enough evidence to nail you and the guy who revealed your secret is not even a Nigerian. I remember you used to attack Oliseh for playing Shehu Abdullahi - a bench warmer but secretly it was a vengeance on your part because Akeem Latifu another Tony Harris' client was not picked, SMH.
Keep digging hediot, Akeem Latifu belongs to Tony Harris, more reason u are shouting at d rooftop to nail Oliseh, I know for sure dude is a man of honour and he resigned instead of taking bribe from you n your master.
When people try to use you to gain relevance, just ignore them. It pains them even more
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

muyiwalawal wrote:Bully, the answer is quite simple. The plan was to retain majority of the initial squad and add a couple faces here after Rohr had seen them in training. From the U23 squad, the attacker that impressed Rohr is Sadeeq Umar. Both him and Success are on standby and very likely to be included. I also think Rohr may not want to have too many players who are vertically challenged like Pato.
bully12 wrote:Muyiwalawal I'm sure you have an answer to this question but you may not like to divulge it . Please what is Imo's offense ? Why is he excluded from the list. If Musa and Ideye from made the list from all ramifications he should make the list. This same question applies to Success . Why is he blacklisted? But players with inferior skills and diminished talents are continuously invited. The handlers of SE are they serious about going to Russia?
Are you implying if Rohr is Argentina national coach he could have excluded Messi from the team. That's not a good exclusive criteria. We saw how far we went with Uchebo and Nwofor.
rasak74
Egg
Egg

Post by rasak74 »

Muyiwa and Pato please relax.................U guys are beginning to sound like CIC and Zee.
Internet gangster
Uses the internet as a front for acting like a tough guy gang member, usually because they are hoping to gain the respect that they lack in their real life. Don't be fooled........This person is a sham. This person is not actually an attack dog, they are a timid house cat.
Troll
One who deliberately starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers.
muyiwalawal
Egg
Egg

Post by muyiwalawal »

Hidiot, azz hole, kiss my azz et al. Profanity, Your first language. Classless vertically challaged small man. Actually I thought there were consequences for using such language here but hey...
Can't you see youre clutching at straws now?? you clueless, sauceless kid. Salisu is now my source abi? :D
patrick wrote:
muyiwalawal wrote:Zip it there will you! You and your clueless cronies have been spewing same hogwash on CE and you also said so on Twitter when we disagreed and you started your childish insults.
patrick wrote:

patrick wrote:

@Enugu II
You are a criminal, u walked right into my trap I have never accused you before that you worked for Tony Harris but accidentally mentioned it, I knew you was were Xinity because that was d only guy that received the vituperation from me. I have enough evidence to nail you and the guy who revealed your secret is not even a Nigerian. I remember you used to attack Oliseh for playing Shehu Abdullahi - a bench warmer but secretly it was a vengeance on your part because Akeem Latifu another Tony Harris' client was not picked, SMH.
Look at this mentally deranged azz-hole, keep working overtime for ur master - you are part of rot in Nigerian football. Offering bribe and making comments based on penuciary interest. You hatred for Oliseh is well documented and this has to do with Tony Harris' client, lol. The game will soon be over, Salisu that is giving you team info will soon be out of business.
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

Like I told u mr bribe giver, u are a shameless hediot, keep giving bribe in exchange for SE info, I have no interest in that but do us a favour tell Tony Harris your master to stay clear of SE. You most disgusted n useless Nigerian on earth, taking money from a foreigner to inflict pain n anguish on real SE fans.SMH :boo:
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

I can't imagine for a life of me, a Nigerian will be taking bribe from a foreigner to inflict pain on over 2M fans, you will rot in hell. Uchebo, Gabriel Reuben, Nwofor, Madu, Latifu et al
muyiwalawal
Egg
Egg

Post by muyiwalawal »

No! I will not rot in hell, thanks. I won't wish you that either. But I will expose you as a fake source 8-)
I have nothing but love for SE and that's why I'm on CE to share info with mature people.
patrick wrote:I can't imagine for a life of me, a Nigerian will be taking bribe from a foreigner to inflict pain on over 2M fans, you will rot in hell. Uchebo, Gabriel Reuben, Nwofor, Madu, Latifu et al
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

muyiwalawal wrote:Bully, the answer is quite simple. The plan was to retain majority of the initial squad and add a couple faces here after Rohr had seen them in training. From the U23 squad, the attacker that impressed Rohr is Sadeeq Umar. Both him and Success are on standby and very likely to be included. I also think Rohr may not want to have too many players who are vertically challenged like Pato.
Poor Imoh, but I would take him over Umar though...Success is a welcomed addition.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

muyiwalawal wrote:No! I will not rot in hell, thanks. I won't wish you that either. But I will expose you as a fake source 8-)
I have nothing but love for SE and that's why I'm on CE to share info with mature people.
patrick wrote:I can't imagine for a life of me, a Nigerian will be taking bribe from a foreigner to inflict pain on over 2M fans, you will rot in hell. Uchebo, Gabriel Reuben, Nwofor, Madu, Latifu et al
I am mature. Make we do wager now. I'll even let you decide how much we should stake. :D

You have until sundown. :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

muyiwalawal wrote:No! I will not rot in hell, thanks. I won't wish you that either. But I will expose you as a fake source 8-)
Love for SE my foot, working for Tony Harris is different from d love u are proclaiming for SE n by the same token, having 2 handles on CE because of ur criminal activities. Xinity n Muyiwalawal are d same person, I can't imagine folks will go at length because of money u are receiving from Tony Harris to bribe local coaches, repent or u will rot in hell. Wanajo, Kingloku, Dammy, Agbako, mystic, methoscorpion et al know me but who are u? Mr bribe giver, u will rot in hell- unless u repent n confess ur sins.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

rasak74 wrote:Muyiwa and Pato please relax.................U guys are beginning to sound like CIC and Zee.
hush... i see nothing wrong with this entertainment
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The YeyeMan wrote:
I am mature. Make we do wager now. I'll even let you decide how much we should stake. :D

You have until sundown. :lol:
this one claiming to be mature :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

muyiwalawal
Egg
Egg

Post by muyiwalawal »

Small boy with foul mouth. I don't blame you, I pity you and feel for your mama. Either you weren't raised right or all her efforts were in vain. Which one is it Patrick?
Did you contact me not to expose a jorno who was managing Theo or not? Dodgy boy.
You and your crooked boss shared the Amuzie loot and now waiting for Seth's transfer to materialise so that you can chop again. After you chop you wipe mouth. You foul mouthed vertically challenged man with an agenda :D

Post your photo "without shoes" on Twitter if you are not vertically challenged I'll give you $50 or recharge card which you have been trying to win since.

patrick wrote:
Love for SE my foot, working for Tony Harris is different from d love u are proclaiming for SE n by the same token, having 2 handles on CE because of ur criminal activities. Xinity n Muyiwalawal are d same person, I can't imagine folks will go at length because of money u are receiving from Tony Harris to bribe local coaches, repent or u will rot in hell. Wanajo, Kingloku, Dammy, Agbako, mystic, methoscorpion et al know me but who are u? Mr bribe giver, u will rot in hell- unless u repent n confess ur sins.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Gotti wrote:
Chimex101 wrote:FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE: Madu will be dropped for Amuzie and Rohr seems to be a fan of that Kelvin Akpoguma kid who might be called up, this is a very from a reliable source who also intimated me on the influence Yusuf played in convincing Rohr to give Ejaria a look...you heard it first from me guys...the core of the team that played against Tanzania will be kept.

Chuba Akpom, Ejaria, Amuzie, Iwobi, Akpoguma, Etebo, Amuzie will be called up.

MuyiwaLawal will fill you guys in with more confirmation
So you really think Amuzie is so bad that you believe he has to be called twice just to answer?! Haba!!
Common, you know it was an error. :D :D
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

I beg just give full list if you get am - and stop all these hide and seek games otherwise lay-low until we get the official list from coach or nff
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

CE nor be small place o.

Na movers and shakers of Naija footie dey spar here :

MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

cchinukw wrote:CE nor be small place o.

Na movers and shakers of Naija footie dey spar here :

We dey get "INSIDE INFO" :mrgreen:
CIC you get plenty of materials here for your website :taunt:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!