INSIDE INFO GUYS

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: INSIDE INFO GUYS

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: this thread nah die ..kai bobo add re-charge card :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

How did I miss this roforofo fight?
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

Meanwhile heard on Brilla Enyeama is set for a return.
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

rasak74 wrote:Muyiwa and Pato please relax.................U guys are beginning to sound like CIC and Zee.
Bia (come) Rasak74; Na wetin dey do you? Make dem stop the fite for wetin? Abeg make dem carri-on make I proproly no som tins wen I no sabi befor.

Elm, Muyiwa and Pato, abeg make una continue. I like the secrets una dey reveal
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

papilo wrote:There are a few league games across Europe between now and the Zambia game. A lot could happen in those league games which could influence Rohr's decision. Madu could have a brilliant start to his career in Belgium while Amuzie does not play a single game for Samdoria and vice versa. Success could score a few goals for Watford. I'll prefer to follow our players in Europe for the next 4 weeks to have an idea who will or won't make the squad list for Zambia. At least I am happy the days of inviting unknown players in unknown leagues are over.
KPAM and KPAM!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

imehjunior wrote:Meanwhile heard on Brilla Enyeama is set for a return.
:thumb:, e remain Emnike, then we are set
SuperEagles

patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

muyiwalawal wrote:Small boy with foul mouth. I don't blame you, I pity you and feel for your mama. Either you weren't raised right or all her efforts were in vain. Which one is it Patrick?
Did you contact me not to expose a jorno who was managing Theo or not? Dodgy boy.
You and your crooked boss shared the Amuzie loot and now waiting for Seth's transfer to materialise so that you can chop again. After you chop you wipe mouth. You foul mouthed vertically challenged man with an agenda :D

Post your photo "without shoes" on Twitter if you are not vertically challenged I'll give you $50 or recharge card which you have been trying to win since.

patrick wrote:
muyiwalawal wrote:No! I will not rot in hell, thanks. I won't wish you that either. But I will expose you as a fake source 8-)
I have nothing but love for SE and that's why I'm on CE to share info with mature people.
patrick wrote:I can't imagine for a life of me, a Nigerian will be taking bribe from a foreigner to inflict pain on over 2M fans, you will rot in hell. Uchebo, Gabriel Reuben, Nwofor, Madu, Latifu et al
Love for SE my foot, working for Tony Harris is different from d love u are proclaiming for SE n by the same token, having 2 handles on CE because of ur criminal activities. Xinity n Muyiwalawal are d same person, I can't imagine folks will go at length because of money u are receiving from Tony Harris to bribe local coaches, repent or u will rot in hell. Wanajo, Kingloku, Dammy, Agbako, mystic, methoscorpion et al know me but who are u? Mr bribe giver, u will rot in hell- unless u repent n confess ur sins.
For draging parents into the discussion, it shows how u were raised n d good value your parents added on u. I blame them because they have raised a crook n miscreants. Take your time to go through threads n you will c where I accused Siasia of selling players. I am also of d opinion that they way ur parents raised u to be collecting bribe n giving bribe made u who u are today, no pun intended. You came here to accuse Siasia of being Amuzie's agent and I said no- u did this because u were bitter that Madu was benched. I told u all the money u received from Tony Harris is a spell on u n your generation unborn and if u don't repent and confess u will ROT in hell n d most hottest part is reserved for u.
When people try to use you to gain relevance, just ignore them. It pains them even more
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

All the money u received to cover d truths n d lies u are blowing here , as d Lord liveth, it is a spell on you forever, except u did not receive money from Tony Harris. FYI, it is well documented how I attacked Siasia.
When people try to use you to gain relevance, just ignore them. It pains them even more
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

Bigpokey24 wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: this thread nah die ..kai bobo add re-charge card :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The guy is an azz hole luring people with Recharged cards because of poverty- it is scam. Ask him where he gets d money that is being thrown around.
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

nooo why??? does this mean Ikeme will have to sit on the bench - because i dont see Enyeama returning to sit on bench. i only expect Enyeama to return only if Ikeme is injured
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

patrick wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: this thread nah die ..kai bobo add re-charge card :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The guy is an azz hole luring people with Recharged cards because of poverty- it is scam. Ask him where he gets d money that is being thrown around.
when i called him out , the mods etc dey yarn opaks, i saw him on tweeter doing the re-charge thingy :lol: :lol: lwkmd
SuperEagles

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

You two will keep up with this and get yourselves banned. Both of you have contributed a lot to this site make una chill small. Una don abuse each other tire, just wait for the list to come out for now nah.

It would be a shame to lose one or both of you from this site like we have lost the likes of KOC and Ikwerreman.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
valachi
Egg
Egg

Post by valachi »

I love this thread, I am a firm believer of when there are some fracas the truth tends to come out, its not good for Pato and ML, but for the group its actually a good thing, unless this was stage managed to get attention. I enjoyed all the information that came out of this, I know a lot of people seem not to like the profanity, una, una dey lie, passion is a great thing to have in what you believe in . lets hear more folks
IN SIAONE WE TRUST. BONAFIDE SE COACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rasak74
Egg
Egg

Post by rasak74 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
rasak74 wrote:Muyiwa and Pato please relax.................U guys are beginning to sound like CIC and Zee.
hush... i see nothing wrong with this entertainment
Amebo :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Internet gangster
Uses the internet as a front for acting like a tough guy gang member, usually because they are hoping to gain the respect that they lack in their real life. Don't be fooled........This person is a sham. This person is not actually an attack dog, they are a timid house cat.
Troll
One who deliberately starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers.
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

For goodness sake guys please sheath your swords...

Both of you are valuable contributors to this site and really doesn't matter who provides the updates as you are both reliable. Can you please put a stop to this bickering
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

muyiwalawal wrote:Small boy with foul mouth. I don't blame you, I pity you and feel for your mama. Either you weren't raised right or all her efforts were in vain. Which one is it Patrick?
Did you contact me not to expose a jorno who was managing Theo or not? Dodgy boy.
You and your crooked boss shared the Amuzie loot and now waiting for Seth's transfer to materialise so that you can chop again. After you chop you wipe mouth. You foul mouthed vertically challenged man with an agenda :D

Post your photo "without shoes" on Twitter if you are not vertically challenged I'll give you $50 or recharge card which you have been trying to win since.

patrick wrote:
muyiwalawal wrote:No! I will not rot in hell, thanks. I won't wish you that either. But I will expose you as a fake source 8-)
I have nothing but love for SE and that's why I'm on CE to share info with mature people.
patrick wrote:I can't imagine for a life of me, a Nigerian will be taking bribe from a foreigner to inflict pain on over 2M fans, you will rot in hell. Uchebo, Gabriel Reuben, Nwofor, Madu, Latifu et al
Love for SE my foot, working for Tony Harris is different from d love u are proclaiming for SE n by the same token, having 2 handles on CE because of ur criminal activities. Xinity n Muyiwalawal are d same person, I can't imagine folks will go at length because of money u are receiving from Tony Harris to bribe local coaches, repent or u will rot in hell. Wanajo, Kingloku, Dammy, Agbako, mystic, methoscorpion et al know me but who are u? Mr bribe giver, u will rot in hell- unless u repent n confess ur sins.
Oga Muyiwalawal, parental reference of any kind is not allowed on CE. Your post has been flagged.

Please, while it is your choice on how to engage a forumer, any reference to family or insult to family comes with an administrative action.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
valachi
Egg
Egg

Post by valachi »

I like the definitions in your handle: you should one more

Internet pimp: That only talk or pick women of website and scared to make first conversation in person

rasak74 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
hush... i see nothing wrong with this entertainment
Amebo :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
IN SIAONE WE TRUST. BONAFIDE SE COACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

YES!!!
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

how is this thread not in face to face?
rasak74
Egg
Egg

Post by rasak74 »

Cellular wrote:

patrick wrote:
Oga Muyiwalawal, parental reference of any kind is not allowed on CE. Your post has been flagged.

Please, while it is your choice on how to engage a forumer, any reference to family or insult to family comes with an administrative action.

Why not just lock the thread for God sake.................If a thread is getting out of control just lock it like Bigpokey's arsenal threads.
Internet gangster
Uses the internet as a front for acting like a tough guy gang member, usually because they are hoping to gain the respect that they lack in their real life. Don't be fooled........This person is a sham. This person is not actually an attack dog, they are a timid house cat.
Troll
One who deliberately starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers.
kosinkwa
Egg
Egg

Post by kosinkwa »

See as Thor and Loki carry fight come planet Earth!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Agents run our national team. This thread just confirmed it.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

I have always maintained since day 1 that Muyiwa Lawal has an agenda. Inner caucus or not.....

Pato meanwhile just gives us player info. Always has and always will.

EII, I was shocked you thought Pato had an agenda. Nothing about his posts suggest that. He just brings players everywhere to our attention.

Pato, easy on the abuses I beg. Take am easy.