ENUGU RANGERS FC ARE 2016 NPFL CHAMPIONS

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
ENUGU RANGERS FC ARE 2016 NPFL CHAMPIONS

Post by jette1 »

THREAD WITH THIS CORRECT HEADING VIRTUALLY ABSENT ON CE;
Pls thank me for the record, it helps search engine
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ENUGU RANGERS IS 2016 NPFL CHAMPIONS

Post by jette1 »

jette1 wrote:THREAD WITH THIS CORRECT HEADING VIRTUALLY ABSENT ON CE;
Pls thank me for the record, it helps search engine
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Godfather
Egg
Egg
Re: ENUGU RANGERS FC ARE 2016 NPFL CHAMPIONS

Post by Godfather »

Correct :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Now haters can go jump :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
“Achebe was a writer in whose company the Prison walls fell down.” – Dr. Nelson Mandela.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Two days later and Rangers are still the Champions of Nigeria! I've been waking up with a smile since Sunday :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
http://www.naijiant.com/
Janganza
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Janganza »

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Thank you Jette for this great thread and thinking.
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

Present sir :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Mods :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :scared: :scared:

How many Rangers thread? Abeg do something. The Black Stars of Naija league no make man hia word :tic: :twisted:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

Eagles' Nest is beginning to be sweet. Yes, enough of the numerous EPL, LaLiga and "WE" threads
NPFL :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

E dey sweet me for belle like correct ngwongwo ,isi-ewu and nkwobi....forced down with with a wickedly chilled bottle of wine. Chai to be champion good ohhhhhhh! :thumbs:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

pajimoh wrote:Mods :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :scared: :scared:

How many Rangers thread? Abeg do something. The Black Stars of Naija league no make man hia word :tic: :twisted:
Shattap dia before i turn you into an ewu with my magic! :taunt: Anyways as you be omoluabi..i will give you something to help purge ya bad belle....
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

As the champione of the land..we have the right to open as many threads as we want on CE, we are the authentic WE....not the wannabes! We are the omo oniles and not ara okes! Any persin wey no happy...if you are living in London,feel free to jump into the Thames river, if na America, i hear say Hudson river is deep enough, if na Naija....river Niger is always open with wide arms.... Other mechionu and rejoice with us. Take ya seat we will send one of our fans to serve you free online nkwobi.

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

oloye wrote:As the champione of the land..we have the right to open as many threads as we want on CE, we are the authentic WE....not the wannabes! We are the omo oniles and not ara okes! Any persin wey no happy...if you are living in London,feel free to jump into the Thames river, if na America, i hear say Hudson river is deep enough, if na Naija....river Niger is always open with wide arms.... Other mechionu and rejoice with us. Take ya seat we will send one of our fans to serve you free online nkwobi.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Na WE WE!! WE are double WE!!
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

Ghanaba
Egg
Egg

Post by Ghanaba »

ukwala wrote:
Sweeet!
:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:

Bàtà orí àkìtàn náà ròde ìyàwò rí
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

This is getting ridiculous.

I guess Enugu like to overdo things. Like that song says, even Enugu girls like to do .....
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dr. Sabinus Okoro Phd »

1naija wrote:This is getting ridiculous.

I guess Enugu like to overdo things. Like that song says, even Enugu girls like to do .....
My brother na so ebi when poor man win lottery, imagine a cup we have been using to drink pure water in Enyimba city for the past how many years!! Okay what will they do if they win the ACL once not to talk of twice. :lol:
An ignorant mind abhors knowledge.
Janganza
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Janganza »

ukwala wrote:
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

1naija wrote:This is getting ridiculous.

:lol: :lol: After the winning comes the hate, the hate, the hate
Make you no dey hate and just appreciate, appreciate, appreciate
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

Enugu Rangers FC player Ifeanyi Egwim undergoes successful surgery

NPFL Champions Rangers International FC of Enugu has said that their player Ifeanyi Egwim who broke his Tibia and Fibula in a very pitiable state during the line of duty in the 4-0 annihilation of El-kanemi Warriors on 2nd October 2016 at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium, has undergone a successful surgery. Kudos to the doctors who did a great job as well!!!

Please everyone should go to Twitter and Facebook and spread this "#GetWellSoonEgwin"

http://get9jasports.blogspot.com/2016/1 ... egwim.html

Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

officials have insisted coach Imama Amapakabo will get more than the one million Naira-a-month he received this past season so as to lead Rangers in next year’s CAF Champions League.

Imama’s contract ended on the day he led Rangers to win the Nigeria league after their last triumph in 1984.

He and his players took massive pay cuts before they could rewrite history.

The former goalkeeper has already been linked with South African club Chippa United, Enyimba and Kano Pillars.

However, Enugu State sports commissioner Charles Ndukwe insisted there is no coaching vacancy in Rangers as they are willing to better whatever offer Imama will receive.

“There is no vacancy in Rangers. Imama is not going anywhere,” declared a confident Ndukwe.

“And whatever any club is offering him, we will better it.

“He is already planning to bring down his family to Enugu from Port Harcourt.”

Rangers general manager Paul Chibuzor also maintained Imama will still be the coach of the newly crowned Nigeria champions.

Source: Africansoccer
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

No be only mouth o! They better pay the guy. I loved the guy from last year because he brought in some needed fresh air and ways to go about stuff. Same with Ogunbote in 3Sc. Other guys to watch out for are Makaiba at Wikki and Boboye who was disengaged by Abia Warriors.
Purity wrote:officials have insisted coach Imama Amapakabo will get more than the one million Naira-a-month he received this past season so as to lead Rangers in next year’s CAF Champions League.

Imama’s contract ended on the day he led Rangers to win the Nigeria league after their last triumph in 1984.

He and his players took massive pay cuts before they could rewrite history.

The former goalkeeper has already been linked with South African club Chippa United, Enyimba and Kano Pillars.

However, Enugu State sports commissioner Charles Ndukwe insisted there is no coaching vacancy in Rangers as they are willing to better whatever offer Imama will receive.

“There is no vacancy in Rangers. Imama is not going anywhere,” declared a confident Ndukwe.

“And whatever any club is offering him, we will better it.

“He is already planning to bring down his family to Enugu from Port Harcourt.”

Rangers general manager Paul Chibuzor also maintained Imama will still be the coach of the newly crowned Nigeria champions.

Source: Africansoccer
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics