Nigeria vs Zambia Highlights

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Chimex101
Egg
Egg
Nigeria vs Zambia Highlights

Post by Chimex101 »

Okay here are my thoughts: my prediction(dream) came true, I love our new jersey...looks very fit and clean on our boys, the movement and passing leading to our second goal was some Barca sh.it!, and you just gotta love Nacho's confidence and composure with the way he rounded up Mweene and slotted in calmly..and WTF was Omeruo doing there :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: my goodness can't wait for Balogun to return and partner up with Ekong, in all we seem to be gradually coming back to been a force to be reckoned with, Zambia hardly loses at home and we beat them in a high stake game; congrats to the coach and boys!!

[/video]
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria vs Zambia Highlights

Post by omey2k4 »

Good highlights..Omero made a mistake,apart from that i love our goalie,he made a lot of great saves
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

Thank you,sir
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Chimex101 wrote:Okay here are my thoughts: my prediction(dream) came true, I love our new jersey...looks very fit and clean on our boys, the movement and passing leading to our second goal was some Barca sh.it!, and you just gotta love Nacho's confidence and composure with the way he rounded up Mweene and slotted in calmly..and WTF was Omeruo doing there :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: my goodness can't wait for Balogun to return and partner up with Ekong, in all we seem to be gradually coming back to been a force to be reckoned with, Zambia hardly loses at home and we beat them in a high stake game; congrats to the coach and boys!!

[/video]
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Edu
Egg
Egg

Post by Edu »

thanks Chimex
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Didn't see the game. Was in transit during the game but after watching the highlights, I think you guys are being too hard on Simon. That he was even able to retain possession and get off a shot was just sheer grit and determination. Congratulations to the SuperEagles for a job well done :!:

Cheers.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...thank goodness the 2 goals fell to good players.
Certain other players could have skied the Iwobi's goal.
And the acute angle Iheanacho found himself could have been scoffed by another.

See all the horrible missed by Moses and Ideye.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

mcal wrote:...thank goodness the 2 goals fell to good players.
Certain other players could have skied the Iwobi's goal.
And the acute angle Iheanacho found himself could have been scoffed by another.

See all the horrible missed by Moses and Ideye.
... Especially since Nacho and Iwobi have never had horrible misses :roll: :!:

Cheers.
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

Iheanacho is a fantastic player. Very few players have the ability to do what he did to make that goal happen. The rounding of the keeper while having very little margins to play with in keeping the ball from going out, the fluidity, the awareness of where defenders were and the composure to still find the space instead of rushing a kick. Very good goal from a fantastic player. I salute.
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

theDunamis wrote:Iheanacho is a fantastic player. Very few players have the ability to do what he did to make that goal happen. The rounding of the keeper while having very little margins to play with in keeping the ball from going out, the fluidity, the awareness of where defenders were and the composure to still find the space instead of rushing a kick. Very good goal from a fantastic player. I salute.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
mapet
Egg
Egg

Post by mapet »

theDunamis wrote:Iheanacho is a fantastic player. Very few players have the ability to do what he did to make that goal happen. The rounding of the keeper while having very little margins to play with in keeping the ball from going out, the fluidity, the awareness of where defenders were and the composure to still find the space instead of rushing a kick. Very good goal from a fantastic player. I salute.
I think you just described what I will call "Ball-sense".....
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Brilliant players just have a way of making complex things look very single...Nacho will be a Madrid galatico in less than 3 year
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Robbynice wrote:
:clap: :clap: :clap:
They're swooning over the goal on the Man City fans' forum. Someone posted the clip.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
leftee
Egg
Egg

Post by leftee »

Damunk wrote:
Chimex101 wrote:Okay here are my thoughts: my prediction(dream) came true, I love our new jersey...looks very fit and clean on our boys, the movement and passing leading to our second goal was some Barca sh.it!, and you just gotta love Nacho's confidence and composure with the way he rounded up Mweene and slotted in calmly..and WTF was Omeruo doing there :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: my goodness can't wait for Balogun to return and partner up with Ekong, in all we seem to be gradually coming back to been a force to be reckoned with, Zambia hardly loses at home and we beat them in a high stake game; congrats to the coach and boys!!

[/video]
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Love it!!!!!!! "Ice Cold" Kelechi
"If You Need a Helping Hand, You'll Find One at the End of Your Arm"
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

The close ball control of Alex Iwobi and Kele Iheanacho is just a beauty to behold. The ball never seems to run away from their grasp.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Goldleaf wrote:The close ball control of Alex Iwobi and Kele Iheanacho is just a beauty to behold. The ball never seems to run away from their grasp.
Did you watch the match? The ball ran away from Iwobi a few times,
I am happy
papilo
Egg
Egg

Post by papilo »

I no wan find trouble o but just imagine the ball falling to Gbolahan Salami for that first goal and Ideye laying the ball for Aminu Umar for the second goal.
yes o
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

This Zambian team isn't bad at all. Nigeria has the makings of a very fine team. I hope they continue to improve :!:

Cheers.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:This Zambian team isn't bad at all. Nigeria has the makings of a very fine team. I hope they continue to improve :!:

Cheers.
It's all relative.

I saw a replay of the game with two old fart Americans. Their conversation was very informative with comparisons to eye opening events in football history.

They both agreed that many parts of the game were old school football. Especially from Zambia.
Their frustration and anxiety grew from both sides, until Kelechi's goal.

They left a few minutes later before I could dig up their history. And I lost interest in the game.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Kabalega, I can only guess at what you mean by old school football but I can imagine that 2 old, fart Americans would be the least well informed about old school football since old, fart Americans simply didn't watch old school football. Modern American soccer was built fairly recently on money and imports :!: :!: :!:

Cheers.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:Kabalega, I can only guess at what you mean by old school football but I can imagine that 2 old, fart Americans would be the least well informed about old school football since old, fart Americans simply didn't watch old school football. Modern American soccer was built fairly recently on money and imports :!: :!: :!:

Cheers.
OK if it makes you feel better. :)
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Dammy wrote:
Goldleaf wrote:The close ball control of Alex Iwobi and Kele Iheanacho is just a beauty to behold. The ball never seems to run away from their grasp.
Did you watch the match? The ball ran away from Iwobi a few times,
It did esp when he was trying to run with it, but that could be attributed to the pitch which Mikel said was poor in that interview. But when he would receive the ball you could easily see his first touch was immaculate.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!