Mancity defender Tosin Adarabioyo

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Mancity defender Tosin Adarabioyo

Post by Gotti »

Mr. Piffington wrote:You're underestimating teenagers, especially the ones that grew up in the western world. I'm sorry but Nigeria isn't exactly the shining light some of you homesick people make it out to be, when you keep hearing horror stories about what goes on with football and in general you'll understand why some of these folks say "No, thanks". Not everyone is cut out for that mess.
And you are overestimating your own ignorant arrogance...
I'm NOT homesick because I live at home and (likely unlike you) I was born abroad just like these kids.

Each person has a unique life path and I respect each person's individual decision about their personal or professional paths, but I know enough about life and people (and about Nigeria) to recognize that Nigeria is NOT defined by "bad roads, kidnapping and armed robbery" - and if that's all you know about Nigeria, you need to broaden your outlook. Anyway, I'm done with this drivel - to each his own. SDMH@
Last edited by Gotti on Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Mr. Piffington wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Polly wrote:Truye words, Zelex. It is okay to sit behind a PC keyboard and dream about these kids possibly playing for their fatherland. But even if your father loves Nigeria but has been dissuaded by bad roads and kidnapping and armed robbery from trying to take his family to his village, it is unlikely that playing soccer for that country would be an aspiration for a teenager.
Exactly! Because that's the only things teenagers think of when they think of Nigeria... smdh@ :roll:
You're underestimating teenagers, especially the ones that grew up in the western world. I'm sorry but Nigeria isn't exactly the shining light some of you homesick people make it out to be, when you keep hearing horror stories about what goes on with football and in general you'll understand why some of these folks say "No, thanks". Not everyone is cut out for that mess.
Piffington,
Some of us have teenage kids you know.... :idea: :lol:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

Damunk wrote:
Mr. Piffington wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Polly wrote:Truye words, Zelex. It is okay to sit behind a PC keyboard and dream about these kids possibly playing for their fatherland. But even if your father loves Nigeria but has been dissuaded by bad roads and kidnapping and armed robbery from trying to take his family to his village, it is unlikely that playing soccer for that country would be an aspiration for a teenager.
Exactly! Because that's the only things teenagers think of when they think of Nigeria... smdh@ :roll:
You're underestimating teenagers, especially the ones that grew up in the western world. I'm sorry but Nigeria isn't exactly the shining light some of you homesick people make it out to be, when you keep hearing horror stories about what goes on with football and in general you'll understand why some of these folks say "No, thanks". Not everyone is cut out for that mess.
Piffington,
Some of us have teenage kids you know.... :idea: :lol:
Just saying...
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
rasak74
Egg
Egg

Post by rasak74 »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Gotti wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:How many of these boys have set foot inside Nigeria out of interest?
When was the first time that Leon Balogun or Carl Ikeme or Troost-Ekong set foot in Nigeria?
Not sure that really answers my question tbh.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Internet gangster
Uses the internet as a front for acting like a tough guy gang member, usually because they are hoping to gain the respect that they lack in their real life. Don't be fooled........This person is a sham. This person is not actually an attack dog, they are a timid house cat.
Troll
One who deliberately starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers.
jb
Egg
Egg

Post by jb »

Polly wrote:
Zelex wrote:Some of these guys may not even see Nigeria as a viable option. It all depends on their upbringing (cultural upbringing, parents relationship with Nigeria etc).
Truye words, Zelex. It is okay to sit behind a PC keyboard and dream about these kids possibly playing for their fatherland. But even if your father loves Nigeria but has been dissuaded by bad roads and kidnapping and armed robbery from trying to take his family to his village, it is unlikely that playing soccer for that country would be an aspiration for a teenager.
Plus, dem no get money to pay dem own airfare.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

He's born in England and even players who are not playing at his level want to play for their country of birth because that is the national team they where brought up on (England in his case) ,it's nothing to do with feelings I or anyone else!
I doubt it he and all those (of Nigerian descent) that harbour dreams of playing for England will continue to dream into their late 20s and that's when the bulk of them will try and join the Eagles bandwagon if they are playing in the World Cup by then Nigeria should ask why England neglected them after u21 level and assess their usefulness!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

This boy, Tammy, Ejaria, ojo, Ejaria, and vibe will all be playing for England soon.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

I hope Tosin gets a chance to play for the Eagles.

That change we seek will be from efforts such as these. Guys that make (being) Naija cool in-spite of our warts and all.
I am so proud of these generation with their Naija pride... seeing it in American kids.

Kudos to their parents.

Glad he and his siblings don't have an identity crisis.

Ps., until I traveled to Jamaica I did not understand the pride that Jamaicans had for Jamaica. Don't understand why we can't have the same pride in our country and our roots.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Cellular wrote:I hope Tosin gets a chance to play for the Eagles.

That change we seek will be from efforts such as these. Guys that make (being) Naija cool in-spite of our warts and all.
I am so proud of these generation with their Naija pride... seeing it in American kids.

Kudos to their parents.

Ps., until I traveled to Jamaica I did not understand the pride that Jamaicans had for Jamaica. Don't understand why we can't have the same pride in our country and our roots.

Come to Nigeria and I'll show u why.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:

Kudos to their parents.

Nna, I dey go Naija regularly.
My belief in Naija nobe for Internet.

Yes, we have challenges. But having traveled far and wide, I know we can overcome them... seeing others way dey worse off.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Cellular wrote:

Kudos to their parents.

Yes, we have challenges. But having traveled far and wide, I know we can overcome them... seeing others way dey worse off.
I share the sentiment, but not the reality...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Gotti wrote:
Oh please!! Don't think like a Ranger!! :taunt:
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

kolinzo wrote:Oh please!! Don't think like a Ranger!! :taunt:
Go ahead, think like Trump... :taunt:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

txj wrote:
Cellular wrote:

Kudos to their parents.

I share the sentiment, but not the reality...
Swear pride for jamaica is certainly not based on kingston and its inner cities, i have been there before and its just like Ibadan! Jamaica is all about fancy beaches, reggae music, Usain Bolt
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Didn't even know about him until I opened this thread.

Whatever
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

ohenhen1 wrote:Didn't even know about him until I opened this thread.

Whatever
Not sure if you are being proud of your personal ignorance...
But dude has been discussed a few times on CE - and I fully expect to see him on your next line-up. :D
Last edited by Gotti on Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Akure4Life
Egg
Egg

Post by Akure4Life »

To be honest, Tosin will not have have a long England career.

If there are any English defenders half as good as him, they will be picked ahead of him.

Where is Ibe today?
Akure4Life

Ojota is my hood.
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

[/video]

Iwobi and Aina have strong parental influences, what are Tosin's folks position on their boy..
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

Whatever
And you think your ignorance is a barometer for his talent ?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Gotti wrote:

Whatever
Not sure if you being proud of your personal ignorance...
But dude has been discussed a few times on CE - and I fully expect to see him on your next line-up. :D
:lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

Mr Shows wrote:[/video]

Iwobi and Aina have strong parental influences, what are Tosin's folks position on their boy..
:clap:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Cellular wrote:
Mr Shows wrote:[/video]

:clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap:
So what exactly is this Team Nigeria UK?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Cellular wrote:

Kudos to their parents.

It's nice to dream but Nigeria has had ample time to improve on what needs to be improved (just about everything) and just seems to be falling deeper into decay!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI