BATTLE OF MADRID: ( 0-3)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: BATTLE OF MADRID: ( 0-3)

Post by YUJAM »

YemiBrazil wrote:I enjoyed the match though it was most of the time at the level of Newcastle vs Fulham English championship match but with some world stars featuring.
OK so the Champs league finalists played at the level of an English Champiobship game? OK you can. Artu on with your nonsense :-)
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

This is what happens when u leave out your Ghanaian midfield player
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: BATTLE OF MADRID: ( 0-1) CRon

Post by Waffiman »

txj wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Isco magnificent. Zidane, tactically brilliant. Real Madrid also brilliant.
Best and most complete performance I've seen from Madrid since Zidane took over.

One year removed from the CL final, u get the sense Atleti has stood still. I think they must take a hard, hard look at Simeone. His cycle might be over...
I concur.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

txj wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Isco magnificent. Zidane, tactically brilliant. Real Madrid also brilliant.
Best and most complete performance I've seen from Madrid since Zidane took over.

One year removed from the CL final, u get the sense Atleti has stood still. I think they must take a hard, hard look at Simeone. His cycle might be over...

:rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
tunde72
Egg
Egg
Re: BATTLE OF MADRID 0-0

Post by tunde72 »

oloye wrote:Did you guys see the nonsense the barca v malaga ref performed...talk of attempted daylight robbery! The bandit did everything to steal the game from Malaga.
I was shouting as if i can enter the field and smack that Ref head. He even gave a red card at the last minute. Very pathetic
YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE ON YOUR KNEE THAN SPEAKING.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

anikulapo wrote:
txj wrote:

Too early to write off Simeone. Atleti are currently in sixth in La Liga but only nine points out of first. There is stilll a lot of football left in La Liga
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
AreaStarr
Egg
Egg
Location: By the Bar as usual hand full of liquor puffing on a sweet swisher!

Post by AreaStarr »

YUJAM wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
txj wrote:

Too early to write off Simeone. Atleti are currently in sixth in La Liga but only nine points out of first. There is stilll a lot of football left in La Liga

The Sene-Gambian Rasta still repping for la liga :thumbs:
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

World class match.. Cr7 top notch.. Zidane is underrated coach.. He out out coached Diego Simeone..
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Conjuring Simeone's cycle may be done, whilst casually watering the soils of Wengerism that have flowered Kew Gardens over the same timeframe presumably.

@Tx, where exactly do Atletico go? They are Simeone, thats not to suggest such a union need last forever, rather state the obvious, they've punched above their weight for seasons, running purely on pride with a smidgen of the quality that swells in the coffers of their rivals. Atletico need to get as close to parity as they can, Greizman is a class act and yet still levels behind the offerings of Real and Barcelona. In the ascendency, they lacked the necessary quality to press home advantage. They'll make the top 4 without doubt. With the transfer embargo hovering above head, t'is fair to say, they will fall further behind the darling buds of Spain.
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Not sure Atletico will finish in top.. Sevilla very good.. The transfer ban surely hurting them.
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.