Racist Comments on Iwobi: Unbelievable

Re: Racist Comments on Iwobi: Unbelievable

She's not an official ambassador for the club.

FATHER TIKO wrote:This dimwit's apology is that she didn't realize the comment she shared was racist..? :???: :???:

That makes her even more stupid...

The downside of social media...everyone has a platform to spout crap...
In the good old days airheads like her simply kept their mouths shut.
I wonder what she considers racist. Someone should've asked her to give an example.

eyan

Post by eyan »

FATHER TIKO wrote:This dimwit's apology is that she didn't realize the comment she shared was racist..? :???: :???:

That makes her even more stupid...

The downside of social media...everyone has a platform to spout crap...
In the good old days airheads like her simply kept their mouths shut.
Apology sha?
Did she apologise?
All she could get her dirty mouth to say was that she 'apologised' if people 'thought' it was racist.
Nothing said to the actual target of the racist insult.
She needs to go.
Reported her to twitter yesterday, i hope her account will be taken down.

everyone thinks they can talk down to black folks, even some black folks.

1naija wrote:These filthy stinky Indians are some of the most racist people you can ever meet.
The quote above clearly does not make your case. Just may be you are no better?

kawawa wrote:
1naija wrote:These filthy stinky Indians are some of the most racist people you can ever meet.
The quote above clearly does not make your case. Just may be you are no better?
go suck on a melon

ogasir

Post by ogasir »

That cow worshipping, curry smelling, dot-head can go to hell. No Indian player can touch Iwobi in terms of talent and prestige.
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST

Waiting for Waffiman to tell us what happened at Highbury (sorry Emirates) before I say anything.

Wow! Being racist in complaining about racism!

the most upsetting part, assanal fans aren't saying much..smh

ogasir wrote:That cow worshipping, curry smelling, dot-head can go to hell. No Indian player can touch Iwobi in terms of talent and prestige.
abeg i like curry; can't cook without it

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

marko wrote:Indians as well? One should not take that serious at all, indians are just like black people whether they like it or not
you suffer low self esteem

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

But Arsenal fans are RACISTS.

Mehn some of you are trying hard to match her racism.

Cellular wrote:But Arsenal fans are RACISTS.
Waiting for Waffiman to confirm when he comes back from the Emirates :)

ogasir wrote:That cow worshipping, curry smelling, dot-head can go to hell. No Indian player can touch Iwobi in terms of talent and prestige.
Is this how you respond to racist by being one
ogasir

Post by ogasir »

realtrouble wrote:
Is this how you respond to racist by being one
Yes. Screw you and that cow worshipper
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST

Prince wrote:
maceo4 wrote:Makes my blood boil! I can't stand these people! Worst thing is I have some Arseanal fans as co-workers, they always talk down on Iwobi. And I have to interject like hold on he's actually been one of your better players this season, even in games you lost he's created multiple chances which have been wasted by your strikers, so why do you keep putting him down while you have no issues with the other players and have excuses for the likes of Bellerin, Mustafi, Xhaka etc...They always say yea yea yea but and then go into some other BS about they expect him to be better. But they don't expect the other ones they are making excuses for to be better?

Thing is I can't quite pin it down to racism since they do big up Auba and Laca, but I don't know what it is about Iwobi that triggers Arseanal fans and they just hate the boys guts for no reason, no matter his form. These ones are complaining about Iwobi as playing poorly when over 50% of their attacks came from his side when he was on vs Manure, and he was involved in the only goal they scored. He was involved in majority of other chances they had, yet he's a neanderthal...When they took him out what did they do offensively? God punish this stupid Indian woman, she hasn't even properly apologized and @Arsenal hasn't dropped her arse...make I chill sef before I get HBP... :curse: :evil:
To think he his one of their product as well
He makes general statements. The Arsenal fans he knows are not representative of all Arsenal fans. Even on social media, the criticisms are mixed with more of the older generation being very supportive of the kid.

I have got no problems with criticisms, it is part of the game that fans will have opinions. What I have problems with are abuse, insults and threats. Sadly, we Nigerians are just as bad as any other fan out there.

Seriously speaking. Racism is a society problem, not a club problem.

However over the years in England and London, which I know very well from going to football games since the 80s in this country. My experiences are Chelsea, Millwall and West Ham had a hard core of racist support in London. Chelsea's history of Nazi groups aligning themselves to the club is well known and they are still struggling to get rid of the problem till now.

Arsenal like all parts of society do have racist supporters but there is no club in London that it is well known that such are not welcomed. You will not get Arsenal supporters chanting racists, anti-Semitic etc slurs. At Arsenal, it is zero tolerance, even Away supporters dare not try it. They will be arrested on the spot. I saw this happen so many times to away supporters at Highbury. I give credit to the club for taking this stance going back ages.

Seriously speaking. Racism is a society problem, not a club problem.

However over the years in England and London, which I know very well from going to football games since the 80s in this country. My experiences are Chelsea, Millwall and West Ham had a hard core of racist support in London. Chelsea's history of Nazi groups aligning themselves to the club is well known and they are still struggling to get rid of the problem till now.

Arsenal like all parts of society do have racist supporters but there is no club in London that it is well known that such are not welcomed. You will not get Arsenal supporters chanting racists, anti-Semitic etc slurs. At Arsenal, it is zero tolerance, even Away supporters dare not try it. They will be arrested on the spot. I saw this happen so many times to away supporters at Highbury. I give credit to the club for taking this stance going back ages.

isn't this essentially part of what killed football followership in Lagos and Nigeria at large. In Lagos once the fans got cleaned of holigans and agberos and outside Lagos once the tribal blocks couldn't root for a more diversified club sides