EPL EL CA$HITO:MAN. CITY 6 CHELSEA 0 ( FT ) yes, 6 kondo

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: EPL EL CA$HITO:MAN. CITY 6 CHELSEA 0 ( FT ) yes, 6 kondo

Post by Ekorian »

Kako wrote:Sarri no shake Pep hand :)
Never shake an abuser. It's an old saying...
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Ekorian wrote:
Kako wrote:Sarri no shake Pep hand :)
Never shake an abuser. It's an old saying...
:lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

metalalloy wrote:Oya pool over to you. Time to beat manure 10-0
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

e go pain you

we will spank pool...and lose to City

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

:sneaky: Sarri said; "No Mas" to Pep at half time, but...
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

MoM should have been Sterling not Aguero
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

If person do that kind of thing to you, you go shake Im hand?
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

In my MIB mode: This weekend never happened guys. Now go on and about.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

balo wrote:Sarri didn't shake Pep. What's that all about? A sour loser too?
Why should he shake his hand? is that what he is paid to do?

What is it with the obsession of seeing two men shake or hug in England?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Is "Sarri Ball" "Sorry Ball" in English? I'm beginning to think it's the Italian accent that makes it Sarri Ball :taunt: :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

danfo driver wrote:
balo wrote:Sarri didn't shake Pep. What's that all about? A sour loser too?
Why should he shake his hand? is that what he is paid to do?

What is it with the obsession of seeing two men shake or hug in England?
Don't take it too hard! Just a game :lol:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Chelsea fans, you know that feeling you have right now, that was what Arsenal fans feels a couple of times a season. Get used to it. :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

pajimoh wrote:Is "Sarri Ball" "Sorry Ball" in English? I'm beginning to think it's the Italian accent that makes it Sarri Ball :taunt: :tic:

Just curious, where does player responsibility start here?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote:
pajimoh wrote:Is "Sarri Ball" "Sorry Ball" in English? I'm beginning to think it's the Italian accent that makes it Sarri Ball :taunt: :tic:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Uhmm where were you when I opened a thread about Hazard's desire to be a loser and the "modern day player?"

Apparently, football is to be "enjoyed." The likes of us who demand winning are outdated.

I am sorry, there is no such thing as player responsibility. When Sarri is fired, I expect those who have downed their tools, to pick it up and start flexing muscle again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unfortunately, those fans who pay money (thank God I do NOT), are being called "idiots" by the players. :oops: But hey! whats my own? As I said, I dont pay money.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

I just hope Bigpokey is OK. I think we should all wear black armband in solidarity with our CE Chelsea supporters.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

realtrouble wrote:I just hope Bigpokey is OK. I think we should all wear black armband in solidarity with our CE Chelsea supporters.
It's a busy day for Uber drivers and Smallpork is Mikel's and not Chelsea's fan.
Last edited by Ekorian on Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Chelsea players are not comfortable with Sarri techniques, what does Sarri do? Stick to his guns? Be flexible or? 6 nil is a disgrace, chelsea beat them the last time around
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

danfo driver wrote:
txj wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Uhmm where were you when I opened a thread about Hazard's desire to be a loser and the "modern day player?"

Apparently, football is to be "enjoyed." The likes of us who demand winning are outdated.

I am sorry, there is no such thing as player responsibility. When Sarri is fired, I expect those who have downed their tools, to pick it up and start flexing muscle again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unfortunately, those fans who pay money (thank God I do NOT), are being called "idiots" by the players. :oops: But hey! whats my own? As I said, I dont pay money.

Still don't understand.

Downed tools for what?

Hazard says, Sarri is his kind of manager. Fabregas before he left, expressed regret Sarri did not join earlier...

Who is downing tools, and for what reason exactly?

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Chelsea made a few mistakes in the first half and got punished, defence was all over the place, now United has a better goal difference to Chelsea, City are looking good must say, cant wait for the clash at old trafford
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Depressed Chelsea fans helpline - 060 60 60 60 :lol:
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Ekorian wrote:
realtrouble wrote:I just hope Bigpokey is OK. I think we should all wear black armband in solidarity with our CE Chelsea supporters.
It's a busy day for Uber drivers and Smallpork is Mikel's and not Chelsea's fan.

:rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

City are good; best squad in England.

But like I told G4L months ago, I think they are not deserving of the hero worship that most certainly will follow this game.

Take Fernandinho that is being hailed as world class all over England. In the one game he played for Brazil in the WC, he couldn't get up to half the level of Casemiro and was singularly responsible for Brazil going out vs Belgium...

Tactically, teams in England are often too happy to accept the status quo and not challenge the "established order"...In this I am reminded of what Mourinho said about his experience in Italy against small clubs...

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

hmmmm

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

txj wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
txj wrote:

Still don't understand.

Downed tools for what?

Hazard says, Sarri is his kind of manager. Fabregas before he left, expressed regret Sarri did not join earlier...

Who is downing tools, and for what reason exactly?
Big Sam, anyone? :lol:
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato