CHUKWUEZE, MICHAEL FOR U20 WORLD CUP - NFF

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: CHUKWUEZE, MICHAEL FOR U20 WORLD CUP - NFF

Post by Damunk »

osita wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
osita wrote:
maceo4 wrote:They want to ruin this boys career, why should he be playing U-20, U-23 and NT within a few months? So 5/19 is Villareal's last La Liga game, then U-20 WC starts 4 days later 5/23-6/15 in Poland then ANC starts 6 days later 6/21-7/19 in Egypt so we expect Samu to travel around and play in all these?
Chukwueze may not make the SE. we have musa , Kalu, Moses Simon. Knowing Rohr , he likes experience and may allow chukwueze to consentrate on the Olympic team.
S moses and Kalu are good players. But they are not better than Chukwuze. Samuel is unplayable on a good day.
Currently in my opinion, chukweze is no better than Kalu.
The important thing is that they are really good players and at least two of the three are on an upward trajectory.
Let's be happy for that reason alone.
The rest na feelings.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Now his club have dropped the gauntlet. AFCON or u20 World Cup for Chukwueze, not both.

https://owngoalnigeria.com/2019/04/05/v ... -not-both/
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Agree with his club
Obong wrote:Now his club have dropped the gauntlet. AFCON or u20 World Cup for Chukwueze, not both.

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

He shouldn’t go to neither competition. He has a tough summer ahead of him trying to fight nd a club or negotiate with Villarreal. He has earned to do whatever he wants and Nigeria can manage without him. Leave the boy alone abeg. Once Nigerians start getting in your business it’s downhill after that.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:He shouldn’t go to neither competition. He has a tough summer ahead of him trying to fight nd a club or negotiate with Villarreal. He has earned to do whatever he wants and Nigeria can manage without him. Leave the boy alone abeg. Once Nigerians start getting in your business it’s downhill after that.
That's what agents are for...
It's not like your apparently never-ending job search. :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
ROTC
Egg
Egg

Post by ROTC »

vancity eagle wrote:Even Messi played in the U20 world cup when he was pretty much an established player.

It is a big tournament and I believe it starts in May.

Frankly the one I think Chukwueze should skip is the U23. He is not needed we have more than enough with Okereke, Okonkwo, Bonaventure, Awoniyi, and we are playing SUDAN for crying out loud.

Chukwueze is not needed there. Let him play U20 World Cup and then go to Egypt.

It is likely knowing Rohr that Chukwueze will be on the bench anyways. Let him play U20 World cup and build up his value.
That's false. In fact, Messi wasn't even a starter for the Argentine U20 when the tournament began. He only became part of Barcelona's first team after the tournament.

So, how was he an established player?
American Police: Under trained, Over armed and a threat to all of society
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Obong wrote:Now his club have dropped the gauntlet. AFCON or u20 World Cup for Chukwueze, not both.

Just as I had predicted. Hopefully, this is true because the club cannot be investing in the lad and then have Nigerian Federation run him onto the ground in a totally unnecessary youth appearance after a callup at the most senior level.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Gotti wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:He shouldn’t go to neither competition. He has a tough summer ahead of him trying to fight nd a club or negotiate with Villarreal. He has earned to do whatever he wants and Nigeria can manage without him. Leave the boy alone abeg. Once Nigerians start getting in your business it’s downhill after that.
That's what agents are for...
It's not like your apparently never-ending job search. :lol:
Dannmmm!!!! :shock:
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

ROTC wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:Even Messi played in the U20 world cup when he was pretty much an established player.

It is a big tournament and I believe it starts in May.

Frankly the one I think Chukwueze should skip is the U23. He is not needed we have more than enough with Okereke, Okonkwo, Bonaventure, Awoniyi, and we are playing SUDAN for crying out loud.

Chukwueze is not needed there. Let him play U20 World Cup and then go to Egypt.

It is likely knowing Rohr that Chukwueze will be on the bench anyways. Let him play U20 World cup and build up his value.
That's false. In fact, Messi wasn't even a starter for the Argentine U20 when the tournament began. He only became part of Barcelona's first team after the tournament.

So, how was he an established player?
:lol: :lol: :lol: A better example would have been someone like Aguero or Pogba.