Nigeria 1vs 2 Algeria: FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria vs Algeria:2pm Match Thread

Post by ohsee »

maceo4 wrote:We ready!!!!!!

[/video]
I hope say dem dey practice penarity. Because e fit reach dat stage, and their goalie is better.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

[/video]
I hope say dem dey practice penarity. Because e fit reach dat stage, and their goalie is better.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Cmoke wrote:Nna,

Who authorized you to open match thread for this do or die match?

Better not jinx our beloved Super Eagles!

Cmoke
The good thing is, in this AFCON, it seems we won all the matches 'Bogpokey24, opened the game thread. Thus, I accept him opening this based on the past results.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Cmoke wrote:Nna,

Who authorized you to open match thread for this do or die match?

Better not jinx our beloved Super Eagles!

Cmoke
The good thing is, in this AFCON, it seems we won all the matches 'Bogpokey24, opened the game thread. Thus, I accept him opening this based on the past results.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

kawawa wrote:For someone who has been vocally anti-SE and/or SE coaching of late, you sure are starting a lot of match threads.
Indeed, he has been 'anti' anything Supereagles since the beginning of this AFCON. Maybe he has become an Agent.

However, the truth is, we have won all the games he opened thread for, so from that angle, I'd rather he opens the game thread, instead
Last edited by Odas on Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

kawawa wrote:For someone who has been vocally anti-SE and/or SE coaching of late, you sure are starting a lot of match threads.
Indeed, he has been 'anti' anything Supereagles since the beginning of this AFCON. Maybe he has become an Agent.

However, the truth is, we have won all the games he opened thread for, so from that angle, I'd rather he opens the game thread, instead
Last edited by Odas on Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
01bakana
Egg
Egg
Re: Nigeria vs Algeria:(3 pm ET) Match thread

Post by 01bakana »

Is it just me me or is it lost on you guys that this is Pokey's version of reverse jinxing? it has worked thus far so long may it continue.
01bakana
Egg
Egg

Post by 01bakana »

Is it just me me or is it lost on you guys that this is Pokey's version of reverse jinxing? it has worked thus far so long may it continue.
highbury
Egg
Egg
Mikel may start and Chukwueze in the bench

Post by highbury »

Gernot Rohr is thinking of starting Mikel and benching Chukwueze. I know they both play different positions. If you have any questions, please refer to "owngoalnigeria."
highbury
Egg
Egg
Mikel may start and Chukwueze in the bench

Post by highbury »

Gernot Rohr is thinking of starting Mikel and benching Chukwueze. I know they both play different positions. If you have any questions, please refer to "owngoalnigeria."
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

ohsee wrote:

[/video]
Their goalie is better? Okay o lol
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

ohsee wrote:

[/video]

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

01bakana wrote:Is it just me me or is it lost on you guys that this is Pokey's version of reverse jinxing? it has worked thus far so long may it continue.
Baba it is not lost on me. I see exactly what BP is doing... :twisted:

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

01bakana wrote:Is it just me me or is it lost on you guys that this is Pokey's version of reverse jinxing? it has worked thus far so long may it continue.

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

ANC wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Sorry guys, but Rohr no be am... this wan nah road block
I agree
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 'ANC' and 'Bigpokey24' no well at all, at all.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

ANC wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Sorry guys, but Rohr no be am... this wan nah road block
I agree
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 'ANC' and 'Bigpokey24' no well at all, at all.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Robbynice wrote:
ohsee wrote:

[/video]
I knew u got to be the one. I no say u no like me :rotf:
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Robbynice wrote:
ohsee wrote:

[/video]
I knew u got to be the one. I no say u no like me :rotf:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

[/video]
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!