Admins:ban anyone who accuses the FE's of age cheats.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Goalgetter
Egg
Egg
Admins:ban anyone who accuses the FE's of age cheats.

Post by Goalgetter »

I'm tired of this rubbish! How could we condescend so low as to joining the greedy Ghanians and Moroccans in criticising our team (the FE) AND CALLING THEM OLD MEN? We have to accept their ages whether good or bad. Anyone that does not accept their ages should fall into the Lagoon in Lagos and kill himself.Utter nonesense! Were you all in the labor room when the mothers of those boys were being delivered of the babies? Or are you guys suffereing from the "Mad man syndrome" ? Admins please ban anyone who dares to accuse those boys of age cheats Nonesense!
Are you saying that things you do not know, do not exist, just because you do not know that they exist?
Abubakar
Egg
Egg

Post by Abubakar »

Please DELETE THIS THREAD!!!!

YOU NEED TO BE BANNED :evil:

BURAN UBA
In the Abundance of Water, the Fool is Thirsty!
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

So you're saying this Nigerian minister who made this comment 2 years ago is in fact a Ghanaian?? Nonsense!!! Naija has also accused her players of being age cheats, so stop the whining

http://tinyurl.com/8yyll
Minister says Nigeria have been age cheats
Nigeria have cheated by featuring over-aged players in top international junior and youth competitions, the country's sports minister said on Thursday. "We have for a while now been fielding players far above the ages agreed for some of the international age-group competitions," said sports minister Steven Akiga. "This has not helped our football and as such we must now fight against these age cheats."

Nigeria have won the Fifa under-17 championship twice, in 1985 as well as 1993. They were also beaten finalists in 1987 and 2001. Their under-20 team also reached the 1989 final of the Fifa World Youth Championship in Saudi Arabia. The country were banned from age group competitions for two years by Fifa in December 1989 after Fifa discovered age discrepancies involving some of their top internationals Samson Siasia, Andrew Uwe and Dahiru Sadi.

Kashimawo Laloko, a former technical director of the Nigeria Football Association (NFA), had alleged on the eve of the last World Cup that several of the country's top stars who graduated from these age-group teams were declining in performance because father time had caught up with them. He said most of them were in their forties and therefore too old to perform at the highest level again
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Admins:ban anyone who accuses the FE's of age cheats.

Post by 27 »

Goalgetter wrote:Admins:ban anyone who accuses the FE's of age cheats.
Ban fever grips the forum.

Ban anyone who insults others.
Ban the Morroccans.
Ban FE age cheat people.
Buran uba.
Ban the UBA.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Abubakar wrote:Please DELETE THIS THREAD!!!!

BURAN UBA
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

My friend,I feel your frustration but this is not a communist website.Anyone can open their cavity plagued mouth and yarn opaks..This same people will tell you that you must be a drug dealer if you are a successful Jamaican and fraudster if you are a successful Nigerian.The best thing is to ignore them.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
tope
Egg
Egg

Post by tope »

its a discussion forum you cant ban people from stating the obvious. anyone that pretends age cheating doesnt exist is in denial. no one is making any formal accusations on here we are just discussing what we see.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Goalgetter wrote:I'm tired of this rubbish! How could we condescend so low as to joining the greedy Ghanians and Moroccans in criticising our team (the FE) AND CALLING THEM OLD MEN? We have to accept their ages whether good or bad. Anyone that does not accept their ages should fall into the Lagoon in Lagos and kill himself.Utter nonesense! Were you all in the labor room when the mothers of those boys were being delivered of the babies? Or are you guys suffereing from the "Mad man syndrome" ? Admins please ban anyone who dares to accuse those boys of age cheats Nonesense!
My fren, Gerrout!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

1naija wrote:
Goalgetter wrote:I'm tired of this rubbish! How could we condescend so low as to joining the greedy Ghanians and Moroccans in criticising our team (the FE) AND CALLING THEM OLD MEN? We have to accept their ages whether good or bad. Anyone that does not accept their ages should fall into the Lagoon in Lagos and kill himself.Utter nonesense! Were you all in the labor room when the mothers of those boys were being delivered of the babies? Or are you guys suffereing from the "Mad man syndrome" ? Admins please ban anyone who dares to accuse those boys of age cheats Nonesense!
My fren, Gerrout!
Since when you don turn CCC? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Player
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Player »

Oya start bannig yaself
"The house Negro and the field Negro sat at dinner, when the field Negro turned his head, the house Negro put some poison in his food but the field Negro saw him do it and when the house Negro turned his head, the field Negro "turned the tray around."
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

BURAN UBA
Sharrrrap! ... you need to be banned. I agree 100% with this thread. We are hurting our team. Some folks are worse dinasours - eat your own to extinction. Where is your brain?????
Abubakar
Egg
Egg

Post by Abubakar »

green4life wrote:

BURAN UBA
Sharrrrap! ... you need to be banned. I agree 100% with this thread. We are hurting our team. Some folks are worse dinasours - eat your own to extinction. Where is your brain?????
green4life,
If I catch you outside this evening, I will beat the daylight out of you. Is it not the same village we live?

Just wait and see.

Buran Uba!
In the Abundance of Water, the Fool is Thirsty!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Taiye Taiwo is atleast 28

Abwo Solomon is atleast 30

Apart from that The other players look their age