FUL (Aina, Lookman, Adarabioyo, Maja) v Wolves

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: FUL (Aina, Lookman, Adarabioyo) v West Brom.

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Enugu II wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:that goal was all Adebarioyo's fault 100%

Just my take.

I read people raving about Tosin Adarabioyo. Fine. I have my misgivings about that kid. Yes, he played for City but there is a reason City could not get more than $2 million in a deal for that him. You may want to watch his game. You get the idea that his ceiling is not that high. Really aggravating is his tendency to always go down while tackling. In my view, when a defender does that a lot it is a red flag and a penalty lurking nearby. He really has to get rid of those lounging tackles, IMHO.

Just my tuppence.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

GG of G wrote:Loftus Cheek has got to be one of the most overrated players of all time. It's so annoying it's not enough funny.
One of the most overrated players in the EPL. He excels at nothing!
I am happy
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Adisboy wrote:
Enugu II wrote:

Just my take.

I read people raving about Tosin Adarabioyo. Fine. I have my misgivings about that kid. Yes, he played for City but there is a reason City could not get more than $2 million in a deal for that him. You may want to watch his game. You get the idea that his ceiling is not that high. Really aggravating is his tendency to always go down while tackling. In my view, when a defender does that a lot it is a red flag and a penalty lurking nearby. He really has to get rid of those lounging tackles, IMHO.

Just my tuppence.

Prof, is this based on just one game? I didn't watch today's match so i guess he had a bad game today. But from what i have watched from severally games this season he, Aina & Andersen ( the back 3) have been top notch. I guess everyone is due a bad game from time to time. The reason Fulham are where they are is because save from Lookman, their forwards are very poor, hence a wingback is their top scorer.
It is not based on one game. Importantly this includes games in which he was pretty good. This is about an aspect of his game and the problems associated with it. I will not be surprised if t hose aspects were critically to the transfer valuation that many have expressed surprise.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
GG of G
Egg
Egg

Post by GG of G »

Adisboy wrote:
Enugu II wrote:

Just my take.

Just my tuppence.

Prof, is this based on just one game? I didn't watch today's match so i guess he had a bad game today. But from what i have watched from severally games this season he, Aina & Andersen ( the back 3) have been top notch. I guess everyone is due a bad game from time to time. The reason Fulham are where they are is because save from Lookman, their forwards are very poor, hence a wingback is their top scorer.
I watched the game, he had a good game. Don't know what game some were watching. Dude deserves MOM even over Loftus Cheek
"Do not be Misled. God is not one to be mocked. Whatever a man is sowing, this he will also reap." Gal 6:7
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Fulham need better strikers. Im sure even Onuachu will do a far better job than Loftus Buttcheeks and Mitrosh!t. I feel bad for Lookman and that Jamo boy Reid. Working so hard to create for those 2 useless players upfront.
Last edited by bret- hart on Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: FUL (Aina, Lookman, Adarabioyo) v Man U

Post by bret- hart »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Da bois are battling Brighton hard.

Ever since you started following Fulham they have yet to win a game. Useless shegoat :curse: :curse: :curse:

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Enugu II wrote:

Just my take.

Just my tuppence.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Im not sold on Tosin either. He looks like another Ajayi. I hope we get Jordan T from Hertha Berlin cos i feel he is a more rugged defender.

ikemba_nacho
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba_nacho »

It looks like Josh Maja is about to join the mix as well.

Potentially 4 of our guys playing regularly, if not gives us more reason to follow Fulham.

https://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre

FULHAM CLOSE IN ON MAJA'

Sky Sports' Dharmesh Sheth:

"We've spoken a lot in this window about Scott Parker wanting to bring in a striker. I'm told Fulham are very close to signing Josh Maja from Bordeaux. A bit of news that I have been told is that at first we thought it was a straight loan.

"But I'm now being told that the loan comes with the option to buy for 10 million euros, which works out to be around £9m. I'm told the medical has been done, personal terms have been agreed and they are just finalising the paperwork on that deal."
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

It's official, Maja now at Fulham.

5 SE players now at the club.

https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2021/febr ... s-On-Loan/
ikemba_nacho
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba_nacho »

vancity eagle wrote:It's official, Maja now at Fulham.

Who is the 5th player?
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

ikemba_nacho wrote:

Who is the 5th player?

Lookman
Aina
Adarabioyo
Onomah
Maja

Kai Scott Parker is doing to Fulham with Naija players what Wolves did with the Portugese. Make we no get relegated.

Ok Onomah doesn't really count, but hey.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

vancity eagle wrote:
ikemba_nacho wrote:

Who is the 5th player?

Lookman
Aina
Adarabioyo
Onomah
Maja

Kai Scott Parker is doing to Fulham with Naija players what Wolves did with the Portugese. Make we no get relegated.

Ok Onomah doesn't really count, but hey.
Maybe Scott Parker get one fine Naija mistress :taunt:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

These guys are going to get relegated.

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Looks like Fulham have lost steam. The defence which was their strongest unit has started conceding cheap goals and they look like sure candidates for relegation.
I am happy
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Dammy wrote:Looks like Fulham have lost steam. The defence which was their strongest unit has started conceding cheap goals and they look like sure candidates for relegation.
Confidence beginning to ebb.
Their strike force is not complementing their hard work.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dammy wrote:Looks like Fulham have lost steam. The defence which was their strongest unit has started conceding cheap goals and they look like sure candidates for relegation.
what steam? a team yet to win a single game in like 12 matches. the hype folks like you, damunk, kongi vancity etc punished CE constatntly with some rejects wanting them to start for the SE in competitive fixtures...open your eyes and now read this , a bench warmer Kele having his 2nd EPL start of the season manhandled all of the entire Fulham trash team.... .. Appreciate the hard core drilled real ballers like Kele, Osim, Etebo, Awaziem, Omeruo..... these players are seasoned pros and they all have tournament experienceat the highest level... you people want to turn the SE into Trash... guess what, even players like Vic MO , Alex Iwobi all had that naija raised football experience.
SuperEagles

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Damunk wrote:
Confidence beginning to ebb.
Their strike force is not complementing their hard work.
Seems like that, I thought they would avoid relegation but it seems that's unlikely now. You can see that Lookman's standards have dropped.
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Aina dropped to the bench,maja also on the bench. I think they need to go back to the 4 man defense with Aina at RB. He adds something to the attack at RB but not as a CD. Good luck to the boys.
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Aina dropped to the bench,mama also on the bench. I think they need to go back to the 4 man defense with Aina at RB. He adds something to the attack at RB but not as a CD. Good luck to the boys.
Spoken like a true rookie, what do you know about footballing tactics
SuperEagles

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: FUL (Aina, Lookman, Adarabioyo) v West Ham

I might be wrong but I think the jury is still out on whether lookman is better than Kalu, chukwueze, or Simon .
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:I might be wrong but I think the jury is still out on whether lookman is better than Kalu, chukwueze, or Simon .
I knew this was coming :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tobi17 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:I might be wrong but I think the jury is still out on whether lookman is better than Kalu, chukwueze, or Simon .
They are all better than Lookman
SuperEagles

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
They are all better than Lookman
Ok. Now go get a job.
OCCUPY NFF!!