BBC SPORTS TO SHOW NIGERIA VS EGYPT LIVE!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EagleEye
Egg
Egg
BBC SPORTS TO SHOW NIGERIA VS EGYPT LIVE!

Post by EagleEye »

The BBC will broadcast 10 games including the final in Yaounde's Olembe Stadium on Sunday, 6 February. The first game shown will be the heavyweight clash between Nigeria and Egypt on Tuesday.
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg
Re: BBC SPORTS TO SHOW NIGERIA VS EGYPT LIVE!

Post by Flex Swift »

Is this a new channel BBC sports? Never heard of them
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...every once in a while a lie or fake story is posted on CE. The taste of pudding is in the eating. Stay tuned folks.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Flex Swift wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:13 pm Is this a new channel BBC sports? Never heard of them
Sometimes the terrestrial TV stations open extra channels, especially for sporting events like the Olympics, WC etc.
BBC Sports has been around o.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Nice for you “apprentice” brits. If you have any info on watching AFCON in the US, spill it or forever hold you peace😃❗️

Cheers.
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

This US CE fans fail. I expect them to have launched their own satellites and televise games live and on demand by now.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Why are we posting just BBC here? Where are channels showing this in the USA beyond the usual suspects?
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

Yes, last Nations cup was a nightmare for me. I’m in Malta and no coverage as Eurosport don’t seem to be showing it. What’s the best online package? I don’t mind paying as long as picture is clear.

Last time around I had to buy US Sling TV and use a fake VPN. Big hassle and quality wasn’t good enough to stream on my TV which means that I had to watch all the games on a tablet or pc…..

Would appreciate any pointers.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Paveman wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:35 pm Yes, last Nations cup was a nightmare for me. I’m in Malta and no coverage as Eurosport don’t seem to be showing it. What’s the best online package? I don’t mind paying as long as picture is clear.

Last time around I had to buy US Sling TV and use a fake VPN. Big hassle and quality wasn’t good enough to stream on my TV which means that I had to watch all the games on a tablet or pc…..

I think BeIN sports will show all games on TV while FUBO will stream it.
How to watch Africa Cup of Nations in USA

Kickoff dates: Jan. 9 – Feb. 6
TV Channel: BeIn Sports (select games)
Stream: BeIn Sports Xtra

Link below shows when and where to watch on TV or stream.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/worldsocce ... ule/%3famp
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

Thanks cito
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

:D
I berra go pay my TV bill oh! :lol: This is not a time to be slacking on payments :lol: . BeIN Sports will be showing all games in Canada. Let me jos go and warn Madam: na me get TV room for the next month, no compromise. :thumbs:
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

ohsee wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:40 pm :D
I berra go pay my TV bill oh! :lol: This is not a time to be slacking on payments :lol: . BeIN Sports will be showing all games in Canada.
Let me jos go and warn Madam: na me get TV room for the next month, no compromise. :thumbs:
Mazi, you can bully us on CE, but please don't try that with madam.
If you try, na you and dog go sleep for garage o. Abeg, just try diplomacy
as be say no be village you dey.
Na beg we dey beg you o. :scared:
Last edited by joao on Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
BigMuze
Egg
Egg

Post by BigMuze »

BBC red dot confirmed. I've already clicked record for Tuesday's game on my box. Hopefully it will be a "keeper".
"Everyone, and particularly every true beliver, should decide which is more important to them. But as for me, I choose eternity over lifetime".
Silver-Shadow
Egg
Egg

Post by Silver-Shadow »

I berra go pay my TV bill oh! :lol: This is not a time to be slacking on payments :lol: . BeIN Sports will be showing all games in Canada. Let me jos go and warn Madam: na me get TV room for the next month, no compromise. :thumbs:
So you dey take style in admitting you owe your TV provider? hmm small time now you go dey criticize NFF for owing their coach. Look mirror small, weting you see?
No Escape
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

I went to fubo and they have Indian flag as Nigerian flag; disgusting !!. In 2022 even a blind man can google flag
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Apollo Group TV - you go pay o…

CAF TV - YouTube
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

joao wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:24 pm
I berra go pay my TV bill oh! :lol: This is not a time to be slacking on payments :lol: . BeIN Sports will be showing all games in Canada.
Let me jos go and warn Madam: na me get TV room for the next month, no compromise. :thumbs:
Mazi, you can bully us on CE, but please don't try that with madam.
If you try, na you and dog go sleep for garage o. Abeg, just try diplomacy
as be say no be village you dey.
Na beg we dey beg you o. :scared:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Silver-Shadow wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:37 pm
So you dey take style in admitting you owe your TV provider? hmm small time now you go dey criticize NFF for owing their coach. Look mirror small, weting you see?
:D
Look at this man. Like say you no dey owe your compurra provider big-big money. :taunt: :D
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

Cito wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:19 pm
Paveman wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:35 pm Yes, last Nations cup was a nightmare for me. I’m in Malta and no coverage as Eurosport don’t seem to be showing it. What’s the best online package? I don’t mind paying as long as picture is clear.

I think BeIN sports will show all games on TV while FUBO will stream it.
How to watch Africa Cup of Nations in USA

Kickoff dates: Jan. 9 – Feb. 6
TV Channel: BeIn Sports (select games)
Stream: BeIn Sports Xtra

Link below shows when and where to watch on TV or stream.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/worldsocce ... ule/%3famp

I have been watching every game on BEIN SPORTS, in the USA. Subscribe to FuboTV. I will be watching Cam Vs B.Faso in 2 mins.
Abbey
Egg
Egg

Post by Abbey »

It's FREE on pluto.tv
A Person convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.