Tunisia Will Miss Several Players

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Tunisia Will Miss Several Players

Post by Odas »

BREAKING: AFCON 2021: 12 Tunisian Players, Head Coach To Miss Nigeria Match
https://dailygistonline.com.ng/breaking ... ria-match/

How true is this?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Zelex
Egg
Egg
Re: Tunisia Will Miss Several Players

Post by Zelex »

There has been a Covid outbreak in their camp. They had 8 players missing in the match vs Gambia, I think?

It seems infection rate is still pretty high in their camp. I'm slightly concerned about potential transmission to Nigeria players during the game tomorrow.
Zelex-CE World Cup 2010 prediction Winner
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=177767
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Zelex wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:41 pm There has been a Covid outbreak in their camp. They had 8 players missing in the match vs Gambia, I think?

It seems infection rate is still pretty high in their camp. I'm slightly concerned about potential transmission to Nigeria players during the game tomorrow.
BBC reporting that Comoros have 12 players and officials testing positive to Covid. Main keeper is injured and the two substitutes have tested positive to COVID!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

wanaj0 wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:46 pm
Zelex wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:41 pm There has been a Covid outbreak in their camp. They had 8 players missing in the match vs Gambia, I think?

BBC reporting that Comoros have 12 players and officials testing positive to Covid. Main keeper is injured and the two substitutes have tested positive to COVID!
Wow! This AFCON tournament is taking a different turn, now. Victories won't be as sweet as it would have been
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

The team that stays the fittest will win this AFCON
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

8-0 Cameroun.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Eguavone wins coach of the group stage. Our Preview on Nigeria v Tunisia round of 16 match.

Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:08 pm

8-0 Cameroun.
Hmm, Comoros dey inside HOT soup be dat. Make dem jus begin pack dia bags naw
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Purity wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:00 pm Eguavone wins coach of the group stage. Our Preview on Nigeria v Tunisia round of 16 match.

The audio be like AM radio station from 1975.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Tunisia will have a total of 16 players. Nigeria could get a walkover if more players test positive. Naija players better not be hugging them after the game. Keep the subs away from the Tunisia players.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Tunisia will have a total of 16 players. Nigeria could get a walkover if more players test positive. Naija players better not be hitting them after the game. Keep the subs away from the Tunisia players.

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:09 am Tunisia will have a total of 16 players. Nigeria could get a walkover if more players test positive. Naija players better not be hitting them after the game. Keep the subs away from the Tunisia players.
Sauce please.

I searched everywhere but only link I could find was Premium times Nigeria. Do you have another source?
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Own goal Nigeria

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:09 am Tunisia will have a total of 16 players. Nigeria could get a walkover if more players test positive. Naija players better not be hitting them after the game. Keep the subs away from the Tunisia players.
16 players are already cleared for the match, so there will be no walk over.