According to Owngoal, NFF are off to meet Olise/Eze

Adisboy
According to Owngoal, NFF are off to meet Olise/Eze

Post by Adisboy »

As per the Owngoal story below, Eguaveon and Amuneke are currently on their way to the UK and plan to have talks with the Crystal Palace duo of Michael Olise & Eberechi Eze. NFF has already made contact prior to this according to the report. However, we are used to the hit and miss nature of Owngoal stories, so we watch this space.

See below link;
https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2022/02/ ... o-nigeria/
The Observer
Re: According to Owngoal, NFF are off to meet Olise/Eze

Post by The Observer »

If the story is true, I hope they also contact Dominic Solanke and Philip Billing of Bournemouth.
Every soul shall taste of death. And you shall be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which you have fairly earned. Whoever is removed from the fire of Hell and is made to enter the Garden, he indeed is successful. The life of this world is nothing but the comfort of illusion – Quran 3: 185

The Observer wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:15 pm If the story is true, I hope they also contact Dominic Solanke and Philip Billing of Bournemouth.
For what? Are they throwing a party in London? :sneaky: Abeg, we're already drowning in div 2 players

Adisboy wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:49 pm As per the Owngoal story below, Eguaveon and Amuneke are currently on their way to the UK and plan to have talks with the Crystal Palace duo of Michael Olise & Eberechi Eze. NFF has already made contact prior to this according to the report. However, we are used to the hit and miss nature of Owngoal stories, so we watch this space.

See below link;
Both are pure ballers. Eze should be easier to convince. Olise can play for like half a dozen Countries. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:24 pm
The Observer wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:15 pm If the story is true, I hope they also contact Dominic Solanke and Philip Billing of Bournemouth.
For what? Are they throwing a party in London? :sneaky: Abeg, we're already drowning in div 2 players
Hmmm 3rd leading scorer in the Championship, Bournemouth set to get back into the Prem. Not a bad idea. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Billing has rejected us before. I think he said he was flattered, but would feel strange playing for us.

airwolex wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:40 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:24 pm
Hmmm 3rd leading scorer in the Championship, Bournemouth set to get back into the Prem. Not a bad idea. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Billing has rejected us before. I think he said he was flattered, but would feel strange playing for us.
Remember, this was the big fish we captured, before he declared for Denmark!

If you no follow us play qualifiers, now you won go WC. I no agree with that!

Adisboy wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:49 pm As per the Owngoal story below, Eguaveon and Amuneke are currently on their way to the UK and plan to have talks with the Crystal Palace duo of Michael Olise & Eberechi Eze. NFF has already made contact prior to this according to the report. However, we are used to the hit and miss nature of Owngoal stories, so we watch this space.

See below link;
you never learn, you constantly post this junk fake news on CE, now watch the CE folks who will push this thread on and on .. to another pointless rant

first victim, oya carry on with more rants on a fake news

No. We don't hope dis one o!

The YeyeMan wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:11 pm
No. We don't hope dis one o!

If we can get either of Ebere or Olise possibly even both... we're reaching the semi finals of the world cup and yes I said it!!!

...Ghana is laughing hard right now.

Probably should qualify for WC then approach these boys so they can use us opportunistically :thumbs:

maceo4 wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:02 pm Probably should qualify for WC then approach these boys so they can use us opportunistically :thumbs:
See ashewo! :laugh:

These boys have already turned us down several times. Do they have to get a restraining order against NFF for us to knave them alone?

See below link;
Eze has already been invited by Southgate, he only missed out due to injury, according to his team mate at crystal palace,he cried for days because of the missed opportunity to represent England. Waste of time and Money.

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:13 pm
maceo4 wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:02 pm Probably should qualify for WC then approach these boys so they can use us opportunistically :thumbs:
See ashewo! :laugh:

These boys have already turned us down several times. Do they have to get a restraining order against NFF for us to knave them alone?
:biggrin: dem go use us throway and we go enjoy am well well :thumbs:

Eguavoen and Amunike off to Jandon to have some fun. Normal tins.

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Lolly wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:56 pm Eguavoen and Amunike off to Jandon to have some fun. Normal tins.
...it;s rainy and cold there, what fun dey go see. Cooked up in the hotel.
Igugu

Post by Igugu »

We need these boys to bolster our strength going forward to the World Cup. Amuneke and Egus must do their best to bring these boys into our team. The more the merrier.

mcal wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:01 am
Lolly wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:56 pm Eguavoen and Amunike off to Jandon to have some fun. Normal tins.
When you spend most of your time in hot and dusty Lagos or Benin, a few days in cold London in a nice hotel in central London can do wonders.

Two of them going is the give away. Na fun tins.

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

Lolly wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:30 am
mcal wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:01 am
When you spend most of your time in hot and dusty Lagos or Benin, a few days in cold London in a nice hotel in central London can do wonders.

Two of them going is the give away. Na fun tins.
Agreed. The trip is a distraction right now, if owngoal is telling the truth.
doctorollie

Post by doctorollie »

I can confirm that the two coaches are now in London. They have started their consultations and meetings. This is 10000% legit!