Cameroon vs Nigeria 0-1 FT Ajibade , assist Onomonu

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cybersoccerfan
Egg
Egg
Re: Cameroon vs Nigeria 0-1 FT Ajibade , assist Onomonu

Post by cybersoccerfan »

Damunk wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:27 pm
packerland wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:06 pm
bret- hart wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:58 pm
packerland wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:17 pm
Gotti wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:41 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:36 pm What’s important to me is that we’re headed to Australia and New Zealand. Randy Waldron has an opportunity to really polish off this team before we get there ❗️
Hopefully, we should be getting younger U20 players in areas of most need...
Esther Onyenezide and Deborah Ajibola should shore up midfield, and Tosin Demehin in CD.

RB is still relatively shaky IMHO (hopefully Chidinma Okeke regains her form)...
But we should start seeing the "polishing" of the WC squad from the 2 games vs USA in Sept.
Do we have innit girls other than plumptree that we can add to this team? I have a feeling that the North Africans (especially Morocco & Tunisia) might take over very soon. They can easily import French and Belgian born players into their team.
The only foreign born we need to recruit before the world cup is Vicky Lopez. Spanish father Nigerian mother. Plays for Spain u20 but says she wants to play for Nigeria. Girl reminds Mr of Martha. Only 16 years old.
Good call. That girl is good.
Even if the girl is a bit young and obviously still growing physically, it’s worth it.
She could easily turn into the female Messi in 5 years and if we strike it while it’s hot, we have a genuine world star on our hands.
She is that good.
Will probably not be clear for a few years but I can see Spain capping her at senior level to tie her, even though they have a lot of talent.

She was in their U17 Euro team that came second a couple of months ago - provided the assist for the equalizer. They lost to Germany, who are in same group as Nigeria's team for the U17 World Cup later in the year:

She will probably make the team to the U17 World Cup later this year. There is rumour Barca want her from Madrid CFF (Rita's team) - plays for the B team but makes appearances for the senior team.

You will see Rita at end of the video:
Last edited by cybersoccerfan on Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Cameroon vs Nigeria

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Gotti wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:53 am
Damunk wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:56 pm
Odas wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:35 pm
chopachop wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:03 pm
bret- hart wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:00 pm
chopachop wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:56 pmso nobody see the foul wey plumptree commit for dangerous area wey the twelveth player for nigeria wave on playnobody mention am so i guess nobody see am
The irony. A camroonian complaining about the referee. We will send your team of ugly transvestites packing today.
and you will go to the wc to make up the numbers as usual
Fine, but you (Cameroon) will NOT be going
You should ask him why Cameroon wasn’t even invited to “make up the numbers”.
Cameroon still has a chance to make it to the WC 2023... :|

Each of 4 losing quarter-finalists at WAFCON will play against another losing q-finalist on Sunday, and the two winners will qualify for a 10-team multi-federation playoffs in Australia (or is it New Zealand?) from which 3 teams will qualify to play in the WWC 2023 (which has been expanded for the first time to 32 teams).

On Sunday, Cameroon will play against Botswana, which (with all due respect to Botswana which has played quite well and has been generally competitive), if the form guide holds up, gives the Lioness a good opportunity to make the WWCQ playoffs. In the other game on Sunday, Senegal will take on Tunisia. May the best teams win.
All I can say is Botswana is a lot better than you give them credit for. The only team that has really been able to handle Botswana are the SuperFalcons. Both South Africa and Morocco struggled against them❗️

Cheers.
chopachop
Egg
Egg

Post by chopachop »

Odas wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:52 pm In this coming women's world cup (2023) tournament, I dare say our lady (African) teams will perform much better than they used to do.

For example, our next opponent (Morocco) play so well one can easily mistake them for men. That's how good they are from what I saw in their game against Botswana.

In a way, I am scared of them, but that's a wahala for next Monday (July 18, 2022) and till then, I have to enjoy this our victory against Cameroon
No, In this coming 2023 women's WC, I fear for our African representative bar may be SA that is well coached
and are better technically, the African representatives have to improve drastically else they don't stand a chance
with the European teams and say countries like Japan even. Most of the fouls committed by both sides yesterday were
not malicious in intent but due to poor reading of the ball movement, body balance, foot speed, positioning etc.
The European, north american and asian countries have pumped millions creating domestic leagues, invested in players
and good infrastures, training and nutrional personel, coaches, better transportation network, equipments etc even with
that results don't just appear overnight it takes time. C'mon we have players playing in places like Belarus and are called
as professionals just because they are playing abroad, their game won't improve playing in places like Belarus and Kazahkstan.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

jette1 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:54 am
Odas wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:27 pm
chopachop wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:56 pm so nobody see the foul wey plumptree commit for dangerous area wey the twelveth player for nigeria wave on play
nobody mention am so i guess nobody see am.
No, I no see-am. I think Cameroon should have lost a player, at least. This is NOT how games are played
What about goalie nnadozie dramatic flopping to kill off time in the dieting minutes which I approved
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: so you approved the time killing tactic, eh? Well, we know killing time is part of the game if a team is leading and it's done reasonably.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:59 am
Odas wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:52 pm In this coming women's world cup (2023) tournament, I dare say our lady (African) teams will perform much better than they used to do.

For example, our next opponent (Morocco) play so well one can easily mistake them for men. That's how good they are from what I saw in their game against Botswana.

In a way, I am scared of them, but that's a wahala for next Monday (July 18, 2022) and till then, I have to enjoy this our victory against Cameroon
Are you suggesting that Botswana did not play well against us❓❗️

Cheers
No, I am not suggesting anything, bro. Rather, I am saying the Moroccans are very good based on what I saw them display in their game against Botswana and I am scared of them.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:08 am
chopachop wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:56 pmso nobody see the foul wey plumptree commit for dangerous area wey the twelveth player for nigeria wave on playnobody mention am so i guess nobody see am
The irony. A camroonian complaining about the referee. We will send your team of ugly transvestites packing today.

Each of 4 losing quarter-finalists at WAFCON will play against another losing q-finalist on Sunday, and the two winners will qualify for a 10-team multi-federation playoffs in Australia (or is it New Zealand?) from which 3 teams will qualify to play in the WWC 2023 (which has been expanded for the first time to 32 teams).

On Sunday, Cameroon will play against Botswana, which (with all due respect to Botswana which has played quite well and has been generally competitive), if the form guide holds up, gives the Lioness a good opportunity to make the WWCQ playoffs. In the other game on Sunday, Senegal will take on Tunisia. May the best teams win.
All I can say is Botswana is a lot better than you give them credit for. The only team that has really been able to handle Botswana are the SuperFalcons. Both South Africa and Morocco struggled against them❗️

Cheers
Hmm, Morocco 'struggled against Botswana?' I must disagree with you; bro.

Based on what I saw from the match-up, I won't say Morocco struggled. If one can say Morocco struggled in winning Botswana, then same can be said about us (Super Falcons) in our game against Cameroon.

Perhaps I am wrong, but from what I saw in the game, Morocco is so good one can easily be convinced they are men if such is said of them. I am referring to precision passing, players' beautiful movement on/off the ball and et al.

Bros, not only am I impressed, I am scared of them also, especially because they are; in addition, the HOST nation.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:08 amAll I can say is Botswana is a lot better than you give them credit for. The only team that has really been able to handle Botswana are the SuperFalcons. Both South Africa and Morocco struggled against them❗️
I already pointed out that Botswana "has played quite well and has been generally competitive"...
It's football and literally anything is possible, but, nonetheless, if the form guide holds, I expect Cameroon to win.

Both teams have played only one common opponent at this WAFCON - the Super Falcons...
And, again with all due respect to the Mares, the Lioness provided much stiffer opposition to the Falcons.

As I also said, may the best teams win on Sunday...
We want to MAXIMIZE Africa's WC qualification chances.
Last edited by Gotti on Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

chopachop wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:35 am
chopachop wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:56 pm so nobody see the foul wey plumptree commit for dangerous area wey the twelveth player for nigeria wave on play
nobody mention am so i guess nobody see am
Is it an invitation ? Didn't know.
Just responding to your sarcasm bro…
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

cybersoccerfan wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:01 am
Damunk wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:27 pm
packerland wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:06 pm
bret- hart wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:58 pm
packerland wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:17 pm
Gotti wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:41 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:36 pm What’s important to me is that we’re headed to Australia and New Zealand. Randy Waldron has an opportunity to really polish off this team before we get there ❗️
Hopefully, we should be getting younger U20 players in areas of most need...
Esther Onyenezide and Deborah Ajibola should shore up midfield, and Tosin Demehin in CD.

RB is still relatively shaky IMHO (hopefully Chidinma Okeke regains her form)...
But we should start seeing the "polishing" of the WC squad from the 2 games vs USA in Sept.
Do we have innit girls other than plumptree that we can add to this team? I have a feeling that the North Africans (especially Morocco & Tunisia) might take over very soon. They can easily import French and Belgian born players into their team.
The only foreign born we need to recruit before the world cup is Vicky Lopez. Spanish father Nigerian mother. Plays for Spain u20 but says she wants to play for Nigeria. Girl reminds Mr of Martha. Only 16 years old.
Good call. That girl is good.
Even if the girl is a bit young and obviously still growing physically, it’s worth it.
She could easily turn into the female Messi in 5 years and if we strike it while it’s hot, we have a genuine world star on our hands.
She is that good.
Will probably not be clear for a few years but I can see Spain capping her at senior level to tie her, even though they have a lot of talent.

She was in their U17 Euro team that came second a couple of months ago - provided the assist for the equalizer. They lost to Germany, who are in same group as Nigeria's team for the U17 World Cup later in the year:

She will probably make the team to the U17 World Cup later this year. There is rumour Barca want her from Madrid CFF (Rita's team) - plays for the B team but makes appearances for the senior team.

You will see Rita at end of the video:
It wont take long to clear her if she agrees to play for Nigeria. Tariq Lamptey and Inaki Williams switch to Ghana didnt take long. If she is serious about playing for the falcons( I hear she wants to play for Nigeria) She will be cleared long before the 2023 world cup. The NFF and Coach Waldrum need to approach her. Hell Ajibade and Oshoala approching her will probably be all it takes.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

so una dey post highlight of person wey them hammer them team 7 kondo :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

What do you expect from agent Bret Fart? He is the same piss poor agent that has been promoting the Israeli League basket.
Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:45 am so una dey post highlight of person wey them hammer them team 7 kondo :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...what a grueling match our girls played yesterday.
Both teams played exhaustively, and all it took was a shot on target which Ajibade achieved with her head, and well directed.
I see us pipping Morocco next.
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

Odas wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:30 am
bret- hart wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:00 pmThe irony. A camroonian complaining about the referee. We will send your team of ugly transvestites packing today.

Cheers

Based on what I saw from the match-up, I won't say Morocco struggled. If one can say Morocco struggled in winning Botswana, then same can be said about us (Super Falcons) in our game against Cameroon.

Perhaps I am wrong, but from what I saw in the game, Morocco is so good one can easily be convinced they are men if such is said of them. I am referring to precision passing, players' beautiful movement on/off the ball and et al.

Bros, not only am I impressed, I am scared of them also, especially because they are; in addition, the HOST nation.
Odas, there's no need for that fear. We dominated Botswana way more than Morocco did. Botswana actually scored against Morocco, which is something they couldn't do against us. Fact: Morocco,spath to the semis has been quite kind, they have not played a top African team in the competition. The last time they did (friendly against Ivory Coast just before the start of this tournament), they struggled to get a 0-0 draw as they were peppered by the Ivorians. Now is their time of reckoning. Coupled with the fact that they are not a clinical side, it will be difficult to score let alone win against Nigeria. We on the other hand are used to playing hosts in this competition and winning. With the World Cup qualification achieved I think the schackles will be off. I believe this will be easier than the Cameroon game. I just can't see any other scenario that a Nigeria win.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

What do you guys think on the overall quality, considering many are watching the Women’s Euros side by side with WAFCON?

I’ve just finished watching Spain beat Denmark 1-0 and I’m trying to figure out whether there’s a significant difference in standards or not.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

What sticks out the most is probably academy structured players and perhaps over compliance with standards, and to some people that makes their day but to me that’s boring women football that I watch everyday here. With Wafcom you know Cameroon is coming with their men looking women and will be doing some roughian tackling and leg hunting, you know there would be no business as usual. Even the refs bring their own drama and some are looking like take me home. And if anyone got that ref of falcons vs Cameroon digits I would like to chat with you, it’s for a friend though
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

jette1 wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:44 pm What sticks out the most is probably academy structured players and perhaps over compliance with standards, and to some people that makes their day but to me that’s boring women football that I watch everyday here. With Wafcom you know Cameroon is coming with their men looking women and will be doing some roughian tackling and leg hunting, you know there would be no business as usual. Even the refs bring their own drama and some are looking like take me home. And if anyone got that ref of falcons vs Cameroon digits I would like to chat with you, it’s for a friend though
Bia (come) Jette1, are you sure the referee's phone number you are looking for is for a friend? Be honest, bro. :tic: :tic:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Adisboy wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:54 pm
Odas wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:30 am
chopachop wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:03 pmand you will go to the wc to make up the numbers as usual

On Sunday, Cameroon will play against Botswana, which (with all due respect to Botswana which has played quite well and has been generally competitive), if the form guide holds up, gives the Lioness a good opportunity to make the WWCQ playoffs. In the other game on Sunday, Senegal will take on Tunisia. May the best teams win

Cheers

Bros, not only am I impressed, I am scared of them also, especially because they are; in addition, the HOST nation
Odas, there's no need for that fear. We dominated Botswana way more than Morocco did. Botswana actually scored against Morocco, which is something they couldn't do against us. Fact: Morocco,spath to the semis has been quite kind, they have not played a top African team in the competition. The last time they did (friendly against Ivory Coast just before the start of this tournament), they struggled to get a 0-0 draw as they were peppered by the Ivorians. Now is their time of reckoning. Coupled with the fact that they are not a clinical side, it will be difficult to score let alone win against Nigeria. We on the other hand are used to playing hosts in this competition and winning. With the World Cup qualification achieved I think the schackles will be off. I believe this will be easier than the Cameroon game. I just can't see any other scenario that a Nigeria win.
Adisboy,

I hear you! I am excitedly, yet nervously waiting and looking forward to our match against Morocco on Monday. I hope I will be able to watch the game, though. I don't want to miss it
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

chopachop
Egg
Egg

Post by chopachop »

Damunk wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:06 pm What do you guys think on the overall quality, considering many are watching the Women’s Euros side by side with WAFCON?

I’ve just finished watching Spain beat Denmark 1-0 and I’m trying to figure out whether there’s a significant difference in standards or not.
And what was your observation ?
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Adisboy wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:54 pmOdas, there's no need for that fear. We dominated Botswana way more than Morocco did. Botswana actually scored against Morocco, which is something they couldn't do against us. Fact: Morocco,spath to the semis has been quite kind, they have not played a top African team in the competition. The last time they did (friendly against Ivory Coast just before the start of this tournament), they struggled to get a 0-0 draw as they were peppered by the Ivorians. Now is their time of reckoning. Coupled with the fact that they are not a clinical side, it will be difficult to score let alone win against Nigeria. We on the other hand are used to playing hosts in this competition and winning. With the World Cup qualification achieved I think the schackles will be off. I believe this will be easier than the Cameroon game. I just can't see any other scenario that a Nigeria win.
The one thing I 'fear' is that the Moroccans will get a lot of FKs...
Not only because unconscious bias towards the hosts, but because they are divers.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

chopachop wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:40 pm
Damunk wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:06 pm What do you guys think on the overall quality, considering many are watching the Women’s Euros side by side with WAFCON?

I’ve just finished watching Spain beat Denmark 1-0 and I’m trying to figure out whether there’s a significant difference in :idea: standards or not.
My friend, answer kweshon.
If you no fit, kip kwayet.

I don already tell you say, “I’m trying to figure out…:idea:
chopachop
Egg
Egg

Post by chopachop »

Damunk wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:27 pm
chopachop wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:40 pm

I’ve just finished watching Spain beat Denmark 1-0 and I’m trying to figure out whether there’s a significant difference in :idea: standards or not.
My friend, answer kweshon.
If you no fit, kip kwayet.

I don already tell you say, “I’m trying to figure out…:idea:
Na how many days he go take you for figure out ?
We did wait you before we proceed oh.
know say the ball dey for your court.
chopachop
Egg
Egg

Post by chopachop »

Chei, football lovers indeed.
There were two qualifying matches today at the Wafcon and not a single thread was opened
or any single comment made and some of you will complain that the stands are empty at the Wafcon and Afcon
Tell me how the game will develop in Africa if we don't show interest.
This obsession with the EPL, na continuation of colonial slavery or na some magic spell wey they cast on us.