NFF ELECTIVE CONGRESS WILL BEGIN 18TH OF AUGUST 2022 IN LAGOS. PINNICK WILL NOT CONTEST

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet
NFF ELECTIVE CONGRESS WILL BEGIN 18TH OF AUGUST 2022 IN LAGOS. PINNICK WILL NOT CONTEST

Post by Purity »

There is no formal pronouncement from the Yenagoa Federal High Court in Bayelsa State that the case before it stopping the AGM has been withdrawn. This may pose fresh hurdle for the NFF election.

Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NFF ELECTIVE CONGRESS WILL BEGIN 18TH OF AUGUST 2022 IN LAGOS. PINNICK WILL NOT CONTEST

Post by jette1 »

picnic charisma will be missed; big mistake on the part of those wanting him out
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NFF ELECTIVE CONGRESS WILL BEGIN 18TH OF AUGUST 2022 IN LAGOS. PINNICK WILL NOT CONTEST

Post by Dammy »

jette1 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:45 pm picnic charisma will be missed; big mistake on the part of those wanting him out
He's paying for DNQ.
I am happy
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

jette1 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:45 pm picnic charisma will be missed; big mistake on the part of those wanting him out
Results are what matters and not charisma. In most top football nations, DNQ will result in the football chairman resigning the next day.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

packerland wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:25 pm
Results are what matters and not charisma. In most top football nations, DNQ will result in the football chairman resigning the next day.
history shows we usually end up with the worse successor
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

How you rate outgoing Nff chairman Amaju Pinick's tenure as Nff president??

Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.