SUPER FALCONS VS USA (ROSTER)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

packerland
Egg
Egg
Re: SUPER FALCONS VS USA (ROSTER)

Post by packerland »

Adisboy wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:52 am
jette1 wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:47 am A VERY STRON LOOKING SF SQUAD LIST https://www.instagram.com/p/Ch7U8AWNtzq ... BkMDk1MTU=
I seriously beg to differ. Too much inexperience to face the World Champions and world no 1 team. I hope we don't get thrashed. Due the circumstances some of these U20 girls will be thrown into the deep end. The last 2 times we played the US we were good defensively and one key player missing from those games is Onome Ebi. We have only Ohale on the list that has been tried and tested but we are also missing Plumptre, who was massive against Canada. This means Ohale will be paired with either Demehin or Ogbonna. Ogbonna gives away penalties and get's red carded regularly, while Demehin is still green. In last year's CAF Champions League she was turned inside out be Morocco's Sanaa Masoudi for the 3rd goal in Rivers Angels 3nil loss. This level is vastly different from Africa or the U20's. The ideal scenario would have been to bring the U20 girls in to the game around the 2nd half to build their experience but we are where we are now, they have to learn quickly. The team is seriously missing Oshoala, Ayinde, Okobi & Plumptre but lets see how it goes.
I agree. I don't feel too good about this friendly. Is Plumtree injured? Other then Ebi, the other absentees are due to visa issues.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
blueangel
Egg
Egg

Post by blueangel »

jette1 wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:47 am A VERY STRON LOOKING SF SQUAD LIST https://www.instagram.com/p/Ch7U8AWNtzq ... BkMDk1MTU=
I seriously beg to differ. Too much inexperience to face the World Champions and world no 1 team. I hope we don't get thrashed. Due the circumstances some of these U20 girls will be thrown into the deep end. The last 2 times we played the US we were good defensively and one key player missing from those games is Onome Ebi. We have only Ohale on the list that has been tried and tested but we are also missing Plumptre, who was massive against Canada. This means Ohale will be paired with either Demehin or Ogbonna. Ogbonna gives away penalties and get's red carded regularly, while Demehin is still green. In last year's CAF Champions League she was turned inside out be Morocco's Sanaa Masoudi for the 3rd goal in Rivers Angels 3nil loss. This level is vastly different from Africa or the U20's. The ideal scenario would have been to bring the U20 girls in to the game around the 2nd half to build their experience but we are where we are now, they have to learn quickly. The team is seriously missing Oshoala, Ayinde, Okobi & Plumptre but lets see how it goes.
Well Written
especially : The team is seriously missing Oshoala, Ayinde, Okobi & Plumptre
As you said this is another level playing against the World's #1 team that take every game very seriously.
I would be more confident with the missing 4 but a good team always have a great bench. Hope we give a good account of ourselves.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

blueangel wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:50 pm
Well Written
As you said this is another level playing against the World's #1 team that take every game very seriously.
I would be more confident with the missing 4 but a good team always have a great bench. Hope we give a good account of ourselves.
Yea! well written nonsense: when was the last time Oshoala contributed anything worth talking about to this team. Not to the last us tour, not to the Paris women world cup, not to last tour of Canada, not to morocco wafcon. what are we talking about.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
blueangel
Egg
Egg

Post by blueangel »

jette1 wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:54 pm
blueangel wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:50 pm
Well Written
Yea! well written nonsense: when was the last time Oshoala contributed anything worth talking about to this team. Not to the last us tour, not to the Paris women world cup, not to last tour of Canada, not to morocco wafcon. what are we talking about.
Oshoala is still a BIG threat and regarded as one of the best in the World in her position.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Waldrum calls up 5 Falconets for US friendly this weekend

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Gotti wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:52 am
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:15 pm
Gotti wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:49 pm
1naija wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:00 pmI would have added Sebastine and between now and the game feed her nothing but Akpu to beef her up so those american dudes can't kwak her any and any how off the ball.
[In my best 1Naija voice]*...so you want to "force" her on the Falcons?! :lol:
She is Falcon-ready… moreover, all of our players, young and old, need to get stronger❗️
Dude, you don't have the backstory...
And frankly I'm too bored to explain it. :-|
What backstory is there other than Sabastine being currently involved in the on-going WAFU B CAF Champions League, accounting for her non invitation to the ranks of the SuperFalcons❓🤔❗️

Cheers.
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Bro, I beg to differ. The players seriously missing in my own opinion are Okobi & Ayinde. I'm still not yet sold on Plumptre. Onome's expiration date is almost here. With regards to Oshoala, what has she done lately for green white green? You will always be judged on your last performance in green white green. It doesn't matter how good you are at club level..
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Super Falcons Arrive Kansas Ahead USA Clash
Channels Television
Updated September 1, 2022

Nine-time African champions, Super Falcons, are in the United States of America on a two-match tour with the United States Women’s National Team.

The first of the two matches will take place at the Children’s Mercy Park in Kansas City, Kansas on Saturday, 3rd September.

Both teams, who have qualified for next year’s FIFA Women’s World Cup in Australia and New Zealand, will have a go at each other’s jugular once more at the Audi Field in Washington, D. C. on Tuesday, 6th September.

Coach Randy Waldrum has picked four members of the U-20 team that reached the quarter-finals at the just-concluded FIFA U20 Women’s World Cup in Costa Rica. They are defenders Oluwatosin Demehin and Rofiat Imuran, and midfielders Esther Onyenezide and Deborah Abiodun.

Home-based professionals Christy Ohiaeriaku, Akudo Ogbonna, and Gift Monday are also in the delegation.

First-choice goalkeeper Chiamaka Nnadozie; defender Osinachi Ohale; midfielder Toni Payne and forwards Rasheedat Ajibade and Uchenna Kanu will provide the spine for an interesting Nigeria selection.

The USWNT is the most successful team in the FIFA Women’s World Cup, having won half (4) of all eight championships competed for so far. The Stars & Stripes were champions of the very first edition in China in 1991 and then won on home soil in 1999, in Canada in 2015, and in France three years ago. The team has also won four Olympic women’s football gold medals and eight CONCACAF titles.

The Super Falcons have won the Women’s Africa Cup of Nations nine times, played in every edition of the FIFA Women’s World Cup, and also featured in 2000, 2004, and 2008 Olympic women’s football tournaments. They remain the most successful women’s team on the African continent.

The Children’s Mercy Park is home to Kansas City in the US National Women’s Soccer League and Sporting Kansas City in the Major League Soccer, while Audi Field is utilized by National Women’s Soccer League side Washington Spirit and Major League Soccer team, D. C. United.

The match in Kansas City will see Vlatko Andonovski, appointed Coach of USWNT at the end of 2019, return to his home area for the second time. It is the sixth time that the USWNT will be playing at the Children’s Mercy Park but it is their first time at the Audi Field, though they have played 10 times previously in Washington – all at the RFK Stadium.

Andonovski says he’s excited to send out his girls against the Super Falcons: “First, I’m just excited to play two matches against Nigeria. They have some very talented players who will present a lot of different problems for us to solve on both sides of the ball.”

SUPER FALCONS SQUAD FOR FRIENDLIES WITH USA
Goalkeepers: Chiamaka Nnadozie (Paris FC, France); Christy Ohiaeriaku (Edo Queens)

Defenders: Nicole Payne (West Virginia University, USA); Glory Ogbonna (ALG Spor, Turkey); Osinachi Ohale (Deportivo Alaves, Spain); Michelle Alozie (Houston Dash, USA); Akudo Ogbonna (Edo Queens); Oluwatosin Demehin (Rivers Angels).

Midfielders: Jennifer Echegini (Florida State University, USA); Christy Ucheibe (SL Benfica, Portugal); Toni Payne (Sevilla FC, Spain); Amanda Mbadi Uju (Atasehir Belediyespor, Turkey); Deborah Abiodun (Rivers Angels).

Forwards: Rasheedat Ajibade (Atletico Madrid, Spain); Rofiat Imuran (Rivers Angels); Uchenna Kanu (Tigres Femenil, Mexico); Vivian Ikechukwu (WFC Gintra, Lithuania); Ifeoma Onumonu (NY/NJ Gotham FC, USA); Gift Monday (Bayelsa Queens); Esther Onyenezide (FC Robo Queens).

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/09/01/s ... usa-clash/
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

iworo wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:34 pm Super Falcons Arrive Kansas Ahead USA Clash
Channels Television

Nine-time African champions, Super Falcons, are in the United States of America on a two-match tour with the United States Women’s National Team.

The first of the two matches will take place at the Children’s Mercy Park in Kansas City, Kansas on Saturday, 3rd September.

Both teams, who have qualified for next year’s FIFA Women’s World Cup in Australia and New Zealand, will have a go at each other’s jugular once more at the Audi Field in Washington, D. C. on Tuesday, 6th September.

Coach Randy Waldrum has picked four members of the U-20 team that reached the quarter-finals at the just-concluded FIFA U20 Women’s World Cup in Costa Rica. They are defenders Oluwatosin Demehin and Rofiat Imuran, and midfielders Esther Onyenezide and Deborah Abiodun.

Home-based professionals Christy Ohiaeriaku, Akudo Ogbonna, and Gift Monday are also in the delegation.

First-choice goalkeeper Chiamaka Nnadozie; defender Osinachi Ohale; midfielder Toni Payne and forwards Rasheedat Ajibade and Uchenna Kanu will provide the spine for an interesting Nigeria selection.

The USWNT is the most successful team in the FIFA Women’s World Cup, having won half (4) of all eight championships competed for so far. The Stars & Stripes were champions of the very first edition in China in 1991 and then won on home soil in 1999, in Canada in 2015, and in France three years ago. The team has also won four Olympic women’s football gold medals and eight CONCACAF titles.

The Super Falcons have won the Women’s Africa Cup of Nations nine times, played in every edition of the FIFA Women’s World Cup, and also featured in 2000, 2004, and 2008 Olympic women’s football tournaments. They remain the most successful women’s team on the African continent.

The Children’s Mercy Park is home to Kansas City in the US National Women’s Soccer League and Sporting Kansas City in the Major League Soccer, while Audi Field is utilized by National Women’s Soccer League side Washington Spirit and Major League Soccer team, D. C. United.

The match in Kansas City will see Vlatko Andonovski, appointed Coach of USWNT at the end of 2019, return to his home area for the second time. It is the sixth time that the USWNT will be playing at the Children’s Mercy Park but it is their first time at the Audi Field, though they have played 10 times previously in Washington – all at the RFK Stadium.

Andonovski says he’s excited to send out his girls against the Super Falcons: “First, I’m just excited to play two matches against Nigeria. They have some very talented players who will present a lot of different problems for us to solve on both sides of the ball.”

Goalkeepers: Chiamaka Nnadozie (Paris FC, France); Christy Ohiaeriaku (Edo Queens)

Defenders: Nicole Payne (West Virginia University, USA); Glory Ogbonna (ALG Spor, Turkey); Osinachi Ohale (Deportivo Alaves, Spain); Michelle Alozie (Houston Dash, USA); Akudo Ogbonna (Edo Queens); Oluwatosin Demehin (Rivers Angels).

Midfielders: Jennifer Echegini (Florida State University, USA); Christy Ucheibe (SL Benfica, Portugal); Toni Payne (Sevilla FC, Spain); Amanda Mbadi Uju (Atasehir Belediyespor, Turkey); Deborah Abiodun (Rivers Angels).

Forwards: Rasheedat Ajibade (Atletico Madrid, Spain); Rofiat Imuran (Rivers Angels); Uchenna Kanu (Tigres Femenil, Mexico); Vivian Ikechukwu (WFC Gintra, Lithuania); Ifeoma Onumonu (NY/NJ Gotham FC, USA); Gift Monday (Bayelsa Queens); Esther Onyenezide (FC Robo Queens).

Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

iworo wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:34 pm Super Falcons Arrive Kansas Ahead USA Clash
Channels Television

Defenders: Nicole Payne (West Virginia University, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, USA); Glory Ogbonna (ALG Spor, Turkey); Osinachi Ohale (Deportivo Alaves, Spain); Michelle Alozie (Houston Dash, USA); Akudo Ogbonna (Edo Queens); Oluwatosin Demehin (Rivers Angels).

CHANNELSTV

Please update as highlighted. Thanks.
Bell
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Useless misinformation from channels TV but is anyone surprised

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

iworo wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:19 pm
Bro, I beg to differ. The players seriously missing in my own opinion are Okobi & Ayinde. I'm still not yet sold on Plumptre. Onome's expiration date is almost here. With regards to Oshoala, what has she done lately for green white green? You will always be judged on your last performance in green white green. It doesn't matter how good you are at club level..
I hope you are not basing your assertions on the last WAFCON where she was played out of position as left back. Please go watch her in the 2 matches against Canada where she paired with Onome in central defence. After watching that game come here and tell me she is not a huge miss. Plumptre is an excellent centre back but average left back which is not her position.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Adisboy wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:59 pm
iworo wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:19 pm
I hope you are not basing your assertions on the last WAFCON where she was played out of position as left back. Please go watch her in the 2 matches against Canada where she paired with Onome in central defence. After watching that game come here and tell me she is not a huge miss. Plumptre is an excellent centre back but average left back which is not her position.
I concur
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

So no Plumtree no George and no Zorg even tho they don't need visa to come to the US. Mehn fire this useless coach 😤 :glare:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

I hope the ladies do acquit themselves well.

I like to see if we can find a partner for Ohale in Central Defense.

I will like to see Imuran play and claim the left fullback position.

If they do well, it might be the beginning of the phasing out of the old guard.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

It is possible that Waldrum feels his main team is set and wants to use this friendly to discover capable backups and alternatives❗️

Cheers.
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

NIGERIA ROSTER NOTES
  • Nigeria has players playing eight different countries around the world and has 12 players playing professionally outside of Nigeria and two in college in the USA. Just six players on the roster are currently playing in Nigeria.

• Nigeria has called up three players who were a part of its team at the recently completed FIFA U-20 Women’s World Cup in Costa Rica in defenders Deborah Abiodun and Blessing Demehin, and midfielder Esther Onyenezide. Nigeria won Group C in Costa Rica but fell to the Netherlands, 2-0, in the quarterfinals. Nigeria beat France, South Korea and Canada in group play. Against Canada, Onyenezide scored twice from the penalty spot and against South Korea she bagged the game winner.
  • Nigeria earned its berth to the 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup by advancing to the semifinals of the 2022 Women’s Africa Cup of Nations that was held in Morocco. In the semifinal, Nigeria fell in penalty kicks to the hosts in front of 45,562 fans in Rabat after a 1-1 tie during regulation and overtime. Nigeria finished that game with nine players after receiving two red cards.

• The Super Falcons then fell in the Third-Place Match, 1-0, to Zambia to finish an uncharacteristic fourth in the WAFCON, but that is also indicative of the growth of the women’s game on the African continent. Zambia’s goal was actually a Nigeria own goal by Chiamaka Nnadozie.
  • Nigeria is by far the most successful Women’s National Team in Africa, having won the continental title 11 times and appeared in every Women’s World Cup ever contested as well as three Olympic Games, but recently their supremacy has been challenged as several African countries have made great strides on the field, most notably South Africa, Ghana and Cameroon, but now by fellow World Cup qualifiers Morocco and Zambia.
  • Super Falcons’ head coach Randy Waldrum is also currently the head coach at the University of Pittsburgh, which has gotten off to a fine start to the 2022 college season. He was also the head coach for the Houston Dash in the NWSL from 2014-2017 and for the Trinidad & Tobago Women’s National Team from 2014-2016. He got the job in May of 2020 after turning it down a few years before. Waldrum also led the University of Notre Dame to two NCAA titles during his stint in South Bend, Indiana from 1999-2013 and did a short sting at the U.S. Under-23 WNT head coach.
  • One of Waldrum’s assistant coaches is Lauren Gregg, who was one of Tony DiCicco’s two assistant coaches during the 1999 FIFA Women’s World Cup and was the interim head coach for the USWNT for three games in 2000. She was also an assistant coach for the USA at the inaugural Women’s World Cup in 1991.
  • Midfielder Toni Payne, a native of Alabama, played at Duke at represented the USA at the Youth national Team levels. In fact, she was a part of the U.S. team that won the U.S. team that won the 2012 CONCACAF U-17 Women’s Championship, scoring two goals with two assists in that tournament and then played in all three games at the 2012 FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup, scoring against Gambia.
  • Payne’s younger sister Nicole, who attends West Virginia, is also on the squad and also represented the USA at various age levels, although never in a CONCACAF or FIFA tournament.
  • NJ/NY Gotham FC forward Ifeoma Onumonu hails from Southern California and played at UC Berkeley. She has also played for the Boston Breakers, Portland Thorns and Reign FC in the NWSL. Onumonu previously played for U.S. head coach Vlatko Andonovski when they were both part of the Seattle Reign organization.
  • Michelle Alozie hails from Apple Valley, Calif. and played college soccer at Tennessee. She plays for the Houston Dash and has played in six NWSL games so far this season and scored her second goal on Aug. 27 against the Washington Spirit to equalizer in stoppage time.
  • Midfielder Onyi Echegini, who hails from London, England, plays at perennial college power Florida State after transferring from Mississippi State where she played 42 games three seasons and scored 11 goals with six assists. She played youth soccer in the Arsenal FC system.
https://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2022/0 ... -standings
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Last edited by jette1 on Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Let me remind those of you calling for immediate dispatch of the old cargos, don’t forget they are the reasons SF have remained # in Africa for the last 10 Abi na 20+ years. They built that legacy and the least we could do for them is to gradually fed them away while making sure they voluntarily see that it’s time to hang up the boots. Haven said that I think right now the SF have the bests prospects going forward than even the SE. given the deep bench they and the overall program the Nff and with Waldrum in charge exposing the team to friendly opportunities like playing the US national team this frequent that wouldn’t otherwise happen if mama Caro and the omega fire ministers are in charge. Even the US themselves must have been surprised by the quality of opposition they got playing us last summer and figured they rather do this again than another boring game with Mexico or canada. This is not 1980 when most of africa were still beating their duaghters for playing football. We saw what happened in Morocco and we must now bring trump card to take over again

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

jette1 wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:02 pm Let me remind those of you calling for immediate dispatch of the old cargos, don’t forget they are the reasons SF have remained # in Africa for the last 10 Abi na 20+ years. They built that legacy and the least we could do for them is to gradually fed them away while making sure they voluntarily see that it’s time to hang up the boots. Haven said that I think right now the SF have the bests prospects going forward than even the SE. given the deep bench they and the overall program the Nff and with Waldrum in charge exposing the team to friendly opportunities like playing the US national team this frequent that wouldn’t otherwise happen if mama Caro and the omega fire ministers are in charge. Even the US themselves must have been surprised by the quality of opposition they got playing us last summer and figured they rather do this again than another boring game with Mexico or canada. This is not 1980 when most of africa were still beating their duaghters for playing football. We saw what happened in Morocco and we must now bring trump card to take over again
I totally agree
The transition should be gradual.
We tend to discard of players at an accelerated rate simply based on age.
You know we like this term, “tired legs”. :rotf:

Legs in a professional athlete should not be “tired” at 27, 28, yet we are hearing players like Ordega being described that way.
Maybe she’s had a dip in form or maybe, yes, there might be even better players coming through. But the majority of fans will make lousy coaches the way they push for the older players to be dropped.

Demehin, Onyenedize, and the other Falconets are exciting young talents but there’s also the experience they are gathering every day and with every game and you can’t buy that in the market.

Onome and Rita are in their mid to late 30s and have served us well but anyone that replaces them has to show that:
Raw Talent =/> Refined Talent + Experience.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:04 am It is possible that Waldrum feels his main team is set and wants to use this friendly to discover capable backups and alternatives❗️

Cheers.
I’ve been a supporter of Waldrum, but if that is his thinking, then he needs to be let go. Even the USA that plays 5x more friendlies than us is not set. That are taking this match serious by including some of their veterans star players like Morgan & Rapinoe.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Damunk wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:55 am
jette1 wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:02 pm Let me remind those of you calling for immediate dispatch of the old cargos, don’t forget they are the reasons SF have remained # in Africa for the last 10 Abi na 20+ years. They built that legacy and the least we could do for them is to gradually fed them away while making sure they voluntarily see that it’s time to hang up the boots. Haven said that I think right now the SF have the bests prospects going forward than even the SE. given the deep bench they and the overall program the Nff and with Waldrum in charge exposing the team to friendly opportunities like playing the US national team this frequent that wouldn’t otherwise happen if mama Caro and the omega fire ministers are in charge. Even the US themselves must have been surprised by the quality of opposition they got playing us last summer and figured they rather do this again than another boring game with Mexico or canada. This is not 1980 when most of africa were still beating their duaghters for playing football. We saw what happened in Morocco and we must now bring trump card to take over again
I totally agree

Legs in a professional athlete should not be “tired” at 27, 28, yet we are hearing players like Ordega being described that way.
Maybe she’s had a dip in form or maybe, yes, there might be even better players coming through. But the majority of fans will make lousy coaches the way they push for the older players to be dropped.

Demehin, Onyenedize, and the other Falconets are exciting young talents but there’s also the experience they are gathering every day and with every game and you can’t buy that in the market.

Onome and Rita are in their mid to late 30s and have served us well but anyone that replaces them has to show that:
I’m sorry boss but Ordega & Chikwelu are done. Ebi, Onome and Ayinde still have something to offer.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

packerland wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:33 pm
I totally agree

I’m sorry boss but Ordega & Chikwelu are done. Ebi, Onome and Ayinde still have something to offer.
Didnt Ordega win WOTM in one of the WAFCON games?
I might be wrong though.
But I agree with you on Chikwelu.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

packerland wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:33 pm
I totally agree

EBI & ONOME :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: