How to watch USWNT vs. Nigeria international soccer friendly game 2: Time, TV, live stream

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

iworo
Egg
Egg
How to watch USWNT vs. Nigeria international soccer friendly game 2: Time, TV, live stream

Post by iworo »

The United States Women’s Soccer Team hosts the second of two international friendlies against Nigeria at Audi Field in Washington, D.C. on Tuesday, September 6 (9/6/2022) at 6 p.m. ET.

The match will air on ESPN2, which can be streamed live on DirecTV Stream, fuboTV, and other live TV services.

Team USA dominated in the first of these two friendlies on Saturday, posting a 4-0 win off goals from Sophia Smith (2), Lindsey Horan and Alex Morgan.

The friendlies are designed to help both teams prep for the 2023 Women’s World Cup in Australia/New Zealand, but this game is momentous in particular for the U.S. Team. Immediately following the match, the U.S. Soccer Federation and the U.S. Women’s National Team Players Association will sign a historic Collective Bargaining Agreements that feature identical economic terms with the U.S. Men’s National Team.

Here’s how to watch.

What: International soccer friendly

Who: USWNT vs. Nigeria

When: Tuesday, Sept. 6

Where: Audi Field

Time: 6 p.m. ET

TV: ESPN2 & ESPNHD

Channel finder: Verizon Fios, XFinity, Spectrum, Optimum/Altice, Cox, DirecTV, Dish

Live stream: DirecTV Stream, fuboTV, Sling, Vidgo, Hulu + Live TV, YouTube TV

Cable subscribers can log in to ESPN.com or associated apps with their cable credentials to enjoy a FREE live stream of the game.

https://www.syracuse.com/sports/2022/09 ... tream.html
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: How to watch USWNT vs. Nigeria international soccer friendly game 2: Time, TV, live stream

Post by Tobi17 »

What's there to watch when we got demolished the first time?
highbury
Egg
Egg
Re: How to watch USWNT vs. Nigeria international soccer friendly game 2: Time, TV, live stream

Post by highbury »

Tobi17 wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:24 pm What's there to watch when we got demolished the first time?
I am not watching them. They always get beat
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Tobi17 wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:24 pm What's there to watch when we got demolished the first time?
Falcons winning is highly unlikely, but a strong showing (aka draw) is enough for me and realistic......In other words, don't count them out yet :) .
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

highbury wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:29 pm
Oops!
I thought you guys were real fans.
My bad!
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
blueangel
Egg
Egg

Post by blueangel »

Like Oga trump go say

" R I N O " fans only
republicans in name only,

These are "S I N O " fans only
Super Eagles Fans In Name Only
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Damunk wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:04 pm
highbury wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:29 pm
Oops!
I thought you guys were real fans.
My bad!
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Like most CE noisemakers, fair weather fans🙂❗️

Cheers.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

I'll be watching but I can't blame anyone that doesn't want to watch. The team already have a built in excuse to lose with absentees and late arrivals. I don't see how these friendlies were we miss players due to visa issues and late arrivals helps the team. Are we not better off organizing a friendly in Abuja against other African teams? Maybe play a friendly against Morocco and dash them the beating we should have given them at WAFCON.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

packerland wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:12 pm I'll be watching but I can't blame anyone that doesn't want to watch. The team already have a built in excuse to lose with absentees and late arrivals. I don't see how these friendlies were we miss players due to visa issues and late arrivals helps the team. Are we not better off organizing a friendly in Abuja against other African teams? Maybe play a friendly against Morocco and dash them the beating we should have given them at WAFCON.
...when you host a friendly, you are responsible to the visiting teams' welfare and goodies.
You know by now NFA don't have the money.