NFA stop this, We have I million dollars for a great coach

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
NFA stop this, We have I million dollars for a great coach

Post by ohenhen1 »

Oh my god. If the NFA hires PT and they go ahead and pay him 1 million dollars, I will disown Nigeria Football, My new team will be brazil. I have had it with this *kindpeople* they call the glass house of Nigerian football. First it was ugly uniforms Nike imposed on them, then it was the hiring of CCC, Eguavon, Amokachi, WE also have the bad kits deal they signed with addidas. Oh don't forget all the bad organization in regards to the cancelation of friendlies, Players at the Under 21 not be paid, we actually had player using celutape to hold their names on their jerseys. Coaches and player not been paid. What rubbish, I don tire. I will never watch another Nigerian supereagles game again.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
omonija
Egg
Egg
Re: NFA stop this, We have I million dollars for a great co

Post by omonija »

ohenhen1 wrote:Oh my god. If the NFA hires PT and they go ahead and pay him 1 million dollars, I will disown Nigeria Football, My new team will be brazil. I have had it with this *kindpeople* they call the glass house of Nigerian football. First it was ugly uniforms Nike imposed on them, then it was the hiring of CCC, Eguavon, Amokachi, WE also have the bad kits deal they signed with addidas. Oh don't forget all the bad organization in regards to the cancelation of friendlies, Players at the Under 21 not be paid, we actually had player using celutape to hold their names on their jerseys. Coaches and player not been paid. What rubbish, I don tire. I will never watch another Nigerian supereagles game again.

sounds like true love....oh, the feeling!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

Egbo no good , but when person come dey lace am wit crack that na yawa
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: NFA stop this, We have I million dollars for a great co

Post by ohenhen1 »

omonija wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Oh my god. If the NFA hires PT and they go ahead and pay him 1 million dollars, I will disown Nigeria Football, My new team will be brazil. I have had it with this *kindpeople* they call the glass house of Nigerian football. First it was ugly uniforms Nike imposed on them, then it was the hiring of CCC, Eguavon, Amokachi, WE also have the bad kits deal they signed with addidas. Oh don't forget all the bad organization in regards to the cancelation of friendlies, Players at the Under 21 not be paid, we actually had player using celutape to hold their names on their jerseys. Coaches and player not been paid. What rubbish, I don tire. I will never watch another Nigerian supereagles game again.

sounds like true love....oh, the feeling!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This na hate for NFA