Hopefully the Rohr Trumpeters can now rest

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Hopefully the Rohr Trumpeters can now rest

Post by Tobi17 »

And allow us the benefit of some sanity on this forum, never again should anyone that claims to really love Nigeria use that German fraud as a standard of football success for Nigeria in the light of what a newly hired local coach has done with this Moroccan team, Morocco has singularly made history of such unimaginable feats by reaching the SF of the world cup with a coach making his debut! (Let that sink in)...Gernot RohrBBISH really damaged the psyche of so many Nigerian fans, that man really had many grown #$% adults believe that it was ok to cower down to the "big teams" with "better players" because they were were simply better right? after all we could still hold our heads high and sing kumbaya as a consequence and consolation to our moral victories of playing well...you guys won't understand the level of self-defeating damage the likes of Rohr have done to Nigerian football, and I fear we might be going down that route again with this Peseiro fellow...I'm truly worried for Nigerian football honestly.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Hopefully the Rohr Trumpeters can now rest

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Tobi, Where you not here enjoying SE at the WC 4yrs ago? Did you enjoy SE at the WC this yr? Rohr might not be the best coach results do matter. DNQ has nothing to do with Rohr, neither did Afcon 2nd rd shalacking but they're our reality now.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:34 pm And allow us the benefit of some sanity on this forum, never again should anyone that claims to really love Nigeria use that German fraud as a standard of football success for Nigeria in the light of what a newly hired local coach has done with this Moroccan team, Morocco has singularly made history of such unimaginable feats by reaching the SF of the world cup with a coach making his debut! (Let that sink in)...Gernot RohrBBISH really damaged the psyche of so many Nigerian fans, that man really had many grown #$% adults believe that it was ok to cower down to the "big teams" with "better players" because they were were simply better right? after all we could still hold our heads high and sing kumbaya as a consequence and consolation to our moral victories of playing well...you guys won't understand the level of self-defeating damage the likes of Rohr have done to Nigerian football, and I fear we might be going down that route again with this Peseiro fellow...I'm truly worried for Nigerian football honestly.
oh wow, finally you've seen the light. I cried all over this forum, but cursed beings like kongi , VE and that useless freak damunk. no gree let us hear word. it is a blessing we failed to qualify . This will only end up being a huge wake up call for Nigerian football..never ever again should we allow such .. our players have no heart and self belief.. 6 years is a long time to mess up the self beliefs of a football player. hopefully Osimhen's attitude and self belief pours down on his team mates in green white green.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:42 pm Tobi, Where you not here enjoying SE at the WC 4yrs ago? Did you enjoy SE at the WC this yr? Rohr might not be the best coach results do matter. DNQ has nothing to do with Rohr, neither did Afcon 2nd rd shalacking but they're our reality now.
get the heck out of our forum you waste of space
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:50 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:42 pm Tobi, Where you not here enjoying SE at the WC 4yrs ago? Did you enjoy SE at the WC this yr? Rohr might not be the best coach results do matter. DNQ has nothing to do with Rohr, neither did Afcon 2nd rd shalacking but they're our reality now.
Look who’s talking about waste of bandwidth!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
100,000 posts?
Are you for real?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Hopefully the Rohr Trumpeters can now r

Post by Damunk »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:34 pm And allow us the benefit of some sanity on this forum, never again should anyone that claims to really love Nigeria use that German fraud as a standard of football success for Nigeria in the light of what a newly hired local coach has done with this Moroccan team, Morocco has singularly made history of such unimaginable feats by reaching the SF of the world cup with a coach making his debut! (Let that sink in)...Gernot RohrBBISH really damaged the psyche of so many Nigerian fans, that man really had many grown #$% adults believe that it was ok to cower down to the "big teams" with "better players" because they were were simply better right? after all we could still hold our heads high and sing kumbaya as a consequence and consolation to our moral victories of playing well...you guys won't understand the level of self-defeating damage the likes of Rohr have done to Nigerian football, and I fear we might be going down that route again with this Peseiro fellow...I'm truly worried for Nigerian football honestly.
Tobi, you be my guy but you are off point.
If you want to hire a local coach at short notice, at least hire a quality one.
Did Nigeria have that option?

So has the Moroccan coach got ‘U17 world cup winner’ at the top of his CV?
Or ‘table-football guru’?
Or is he a nothing-yet-achieved retired football legend?
Would Morocco ever have hired him if that was the case?
Better still, would Nigeria have hired him based on these ‘highlights’ (rather than what he has actually achieved before now)?

Kindly answer honestly please.
I take God beg you. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Damunk wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:56 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:50 pm
Look who’s talking about waste of bandwidth!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
100,000 posts?
Are you for real?
No mind the daft pookie. Just bombarding us with ignorance every 3mins with a daft thread just to reach 100k posts. He needs to see a shrink and a brain surgeon to get a full assessment of his pathetic state. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

You guys wanted him fired for losing to Croatia and Argentina.

2 teams in the semis. Croatia for the 2nd time in a row.

Delusional clowns.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

The Moroccan coach won African Champions League.

Meanwhile our local coach was making youtube videos.

Yeah not the same thing.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

The resident know it all has landed.

Always refering to us as 'our' or African. An over bloated sense of superiority complex.

If a Nigerian coach were to win the African champions League (You will NEVER support his appointment as SE coach). And Yes, a Nigerian coach has won it twice.

Suddenly winning African champions League is his new requirements to put Nigerian coaches down.

When Keshi qualified Togo, Yes, TOGO for the WC. A very very easy feat, no one else has managed to achieve. Keshi won Afcon and WC 2nd round. You wished him DEATH and Failure. The elders have a saying for awon omo ale jeti jeti (I will not say it).

Amunike did the impossible with Tanzania. Hey, you kept quiet.

To your eternal shame an African coach (you don't regards Africans anymore) has taken a team to WC SF.

Like Keshi, that which you despise the most is succeeding right before your eyes and you will live with it. Your eternal shame.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

No one enjoyed the tame SE outing at the WC 4 years ago, if anything it was shameful
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

nanijoe wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:46 am No one enjoyed the tame SE outing at the WC 4 years ago, if anything it was shameful
Have you rewatched the Ngr vs Argentina game?
That was ‘tame’? That was “shameful?”:blink:

That game was such a HUUUUGE disappointment.
But why?

Because we coulda, woulda won it, if:
1. We took our chances eg Ighalo’s ‘open net’ (x2, second half)
2. The ref awarded a 1st half penalty for Nacho’s kick in the head in the penalty box
3. The ref awarded us the obvious penalty box handball, 2nd half
4. The ref awarded YET ANOTHER PENALTY WHEN Ighalo was CLEARLY tripped in the box, again 2nd half.
5. Moses had stuck with his man to distract him from accurately shooting in the winner

All the calls went in favour of Argentina. And if any one of these had gone our way and it woulda been a TOTALLY DIFFERENT STORY. Fine margins bro.
But it didn’t happen and so the pained Nigerian recollection is that it was “tame”.

That’s not tame. It’s pain.
We all feel it still.

You just need to see the way the Argentines celebrated as if they’d just won a place in the final - coach, players, even Maradonna in the stands.

Yet we remember it as ‘tame’ becos of fine margins not skewed in our favour.

Here are the highlights. Everything I have mentioned are captured in there.
Thank God for YouTube. Our kids won’t need to rely on our ‘biased’ views. And I’m pretty sure the video wasn’t cut by a Nigerian. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Damunk wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:40 am
nanijoe wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:46 am No one enjoyed the tame SE outing at the WC 4 years ago, if anything it was shameful
Have you rewatched the Ngr vs Argentina game?
That was ‘tame’? :blink:

That game was such a HUUUUGE disappointment.
Why?
Because we coulda, woulda won it, if:
1. We took our chances eg Ighalo’s ‘open net’ (x2, second half)
2. The ref awarded a 1st half penalty for Nacho’s kick in the head in the penalty box
3. The ref awarded us the obvious penalty box handball, 2nd half
4. The ref awarded YET ANOTHER PENALTY WHEN Musa was CLEARLY tripped in the box
5. Moses had stuck with his man to distract him from accurately shooting in the winner

All the calls went in favour of Argentina. And if any one of these had gone our way and it woulda been a TOTALLY DIFFERENT STORY. Fine margins bro.
But it didn’t happen and so the postscript describes it as “tame”.

That’s not tame. It’s pain.
We all feel it still.

You just need to see the way the Argentines celebrated as if they’d just won a place in the final - coach, players, even Maradonna in the stands.

Yet we remember it as ‘tame’ becos of fine margins not skewed in our favour.

Here are the highlights. Everything I have mentioned are captured in there.
Thank God for YouTube. Our kids won’t need to rely on our ‘biased’ views. And I’m pretty sure the video wasn’t cut by a Nigerian. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The more I watch this match the more pissed off I get, this was probably our best chance at ever beating a rather tepid and unimpressive Argentina, there were two blatant penalty calls against Argentina that were strangely ignored (even the PK call that was awarded to us looked rather soft compared to the other 2) ...VAR is a joke man.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:34 am
The more I watch this match the more pissed off I get, this was probably our best chance at ever beating a rather tepid and unimpressive Argentina, there were two blatant penalty calls against Argentina that were strangely ignored (even the PK call that was awarded to us looked rather soft compared to the other 2) ...VAR is a joke man.
Exactly bro. That’s the pain of what we can now see was a robbed victory.
Those THREE (not two) penalties ignored would have changed Nigerian football history.
ANY ONE OF THEM.

So now we are left with the pain and the unfortunate self-derogatory comments about the team.
That team fought Argentina, esp in the second half, but probably only the Argentinians remember it that way.

Ultimately they rode their luck and individual quality did the rest.
We have been unfair to our team, seriously.
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

I have not rewatched it because I dont have time for nonsense...The most embarrassing game to me was the loss to Croatia in the opener where it seemed almost as if we were content to lose the game.
In the Argentina game you speak of, I am 100% sure that if we had scored, Rohr would have found a way to give the game back to Argentina. The man is the McGuire of Coaches
Damunk wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:09 am
Those THREE (not two) penalties ignored would have changed Nigerian football history.
ANY ONE OF THEM.

So now we are left with the pain and the unfortunate self-derogatory comments about the team.
That team fought Argentina, esp in the second half, but probably only the Argentinians remember it that way.

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

nanijoe wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:34 pm I have not rewatched it because I dont have time for nonsense...The most embarrassing game to me was the loss to Croatia in the opener where it seemed almost as if we were content to lose the game.
In the Argentina game you speak of, I am 100% sure that if we had scored, Rohr would have found a way to give the game back to Argentina. The man is the McGuire of Coaches
Damunk wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:09 am
ANY ONE OF THEM.

Well nanijoe, you are perfectly entitled to your opinion and your decision not to rewatch it.
But I don't think you can deny that 19 times out of 20, when you watch a game that you are emotionally invested in a second time and away from the stress of the live game, you will see it in a different light.
Its almost a universal law.
One day, try it. :P
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:21 am You guys wanted him fired for losing to Croatia and Argentina.

2 teams in the semis. Croatia for the 2nd time in a row.

Delusional clowns.
Funnily enough you epitomize what a delusional clown writes like. You're a bonafide slave. No doubt! Sad part is that you haven't recognized it.
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:24 am The Moroccan coach won African Champions League.

Meanwhile our local coach was making youtube videos.

Yeah not the same thing.
Our local coaches can win the African Champions League with that same Moroccan team. Nigerian coaches won it twice with Enyimba and no one made any noise about it.
Carlo Ancelotti won the Champions League and Spanish league with Real Madrid but couldn't achieve anything with Everton. So the quality of players is very important in club football. Give that Moroccan coach Rivers United and tell him to win African Champions League.
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.