Napoli and Osimhen celebration for scudetto.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Jmal
Egg
Egg
Napoli and Osimhen celebration for scudetto.

Post by Jmal »

Igugu
Egg
Egg
Re: Napoli and Osimhen celebration for scudetto.

Post by Igugu »

Congrats to Osimhen and Napoli.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

I thought they have to win 1 more to clinch?
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

packerland wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:02 pm I thought they have to win 1 more to clinch?
Yes, they haven’t clinched yet but second placed team Lazio can’t mathematically catch up so it’s all but done
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

The win at Juve was the Scudetto. It was huge.
I have a feeling the celebration will go on for weeks. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

jette1 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:19 pm
packerland wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:02 pm I thought they have to win 1 more to clinch?
Yes, they haven’t clinched yet but second placed team Lazio can’t mathematically catch up so it’s all but done
Makes sense. Thanks
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

packerland wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:18 pm
Makes sense. Thanks
Makes zero sense. If Lazio can’t mathematically catch up then the league title is over.

Lazio can still catch up, there's 21 points to play for and Napoli is 17 points ahead so the league isn't over yet.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Makes sense. Thanks
How the heck does that make sense? You've just exposed how intellectually lazy you are. Why can't you take your time to research, instead of coming out here beating yourself while making a poorly thought out comment. How can Napoli be the league winners, when Lazio can still mathematically accumulate 81 points if they win all their games , knowing Napoli are currently on 78 points.

You constantly expose how you lack any credibility as far as critically thinking. Try as much as possible to research. It is like you like your hands being held. Stop being Lazy. Apply yourself. Think and improve yourself. At the long run you will improve yourself
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Aswani
Egg
Egg

Post by Aswani »

The YeyeMan wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:36 pm
Makes zero sense. If Lazio can’t mathematically catch up then the league title is over.

Lazio can still catch up, there's 21 points to play for and Napoli is 17 points ahead so the league isn't over yet.
Maybe they still think we are playing 2 points for a win. Shows how rumours can easily take hold.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Aswani wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:48 pm

Maybe they still think we are playing 2 points for a win. Shows how rumours can easily take hold.
shocking
SuperEagles

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

^^^

Pathetic. So much energy in an Onyibo team while denigrating a Nigerian team working hard to put smiles on the faces on almost 250 million Nigerians.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

a lot of dumbb folks on CE :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Makes sense. Thanks

May bad. I read jette's comment at 5am in the morning. I swear I thought he wrote realistically as opposed to mathematically. I know they had 1 game left to clinch (see my initial comment) which is why I was surprised Napoli players were celebrating.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:47 pm
Makes sense. Thanks
How the heck does that make sense? You've just exposed how intellectually lazy you are. Why can't you take your time to research, instead of coming out here beating yourself while making a poorly thought out comment. How can Napoli be the league winners, when Lazio can still mathematically accumulate 81 points if they win all their games , knowing Napoli are currently on 78 points.

You constantly expose how you lack any credibility as far as critically thinking. Try as much as possible to research. It is like you like your hands being held. Stop being Lazy. Apply yourself. Think and improve yourself. At the long run you will improve yourself
I apply my self at work. You need to go get a job. Go beg 1naija to drive one of his UBER.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Napoli lokan...
King Futcha wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:37 pm
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
donadoni
Egg
Egg

Post by donadoni »

Mathematically the win at Juve clinched a champions league spot for Napoli. They still have to fight more to confirm the league mathematically
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

packerland wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:36 pm
Makes sense. Thanks

May bad. I read jette's comment at 5am in the morning. I swear I thought he wrote realistically as opposed to mathematically. I know they had 1 game left to clinch (see my initial comment) which is why I was surprised Napoli players were celebrating.
How can anyone claim mathematically and realistically are similar or look the same. My goodness, You mean you cannot google , but you continue to tell the entire CE you cannot differentiate between real and math ?

oh my !!!!
SuperEagles

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...if they have not clinched any thing, according CE experts here, why this celebration/parade?
May be they know more than you CE experts.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:25 pm
Makes sense. Thanks

How can anyone claim mathematically and realistically are similar or look the same. My goodness, You mean you cannot google , but you continue to tell the entire CE you cannot differentiate between real and math ?

oh my !!!!
Big pokey mathematically we can discern the chemical compounds in exoplanets 100 light years away yet they are forever out of our reach.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

jette1 wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:04 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:25 pm
Makes sense. Thanks

oh my !!!!
Big pokey mathematically we can discern the chemical compounds in exoplanets 100 light years away yet they are forever out of our reach.
stop it now
SuperEagles

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

mcal wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:45 pm ...if they have not clinched any thing, according CE experts here, why this celebration/parade?
Please share any links to articles claiming Napoli have won the league. It's not about being a CE expert bro. It's just maths.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

The YeyeMan wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:02 am
mcal wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:45 pm ...if they have not clinched any thing, according CE experts here, why this celebration/parade?
Please share any links to articles claiming Napoli have won the league. It's not about being a CE expert bro. It's just maths.
...the video, the celebration depicts 'won', abi, we don't need long article to tell experts or novice what is happening there?