Folarin Balogun finally commits to...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

iworo
Egg
Egg
Re: Folarin Balogun finally commits to...

Post by iworo »

Damunk wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:02 pm USA is hustling to clam anything claimable and we are still here debating how 'Nigerian' our foreign-borns are.
:agree: :agree:
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

vancity eagle wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 3:21 pm
Undertaker wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 3:00 pm The best decision for him. He had zero chances of starting for England or Nigeria! Even Arsenal are looking to sell him this summer.
How would he not start for Nigeria when we are married to 442?
That Coach's days are numbered unless he starts winning again consistently. . :tic: :tic: :tic: :tic: :tic: :tic: :tic: :tic:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

vancity eagle wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:27 pm
Damunk wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:02 pm USA is hustling to clam anything claimable and we are still here debating how 'Nigerian' our foreign-borns are.
and they are better organized, and have a top functioning league, yet they are still recruiting

while clowns on this forum talk about NPL players.

Football has left Nigeria behind. We are in 2023.

Soon China go surpass us.
:agree: :agree:
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Seriously, I have never heard of him. I don't watch EPL except when NF :thumbs: , Everton, Leicester, or Southampton is playing and our player is in the lineup.

I can honestly say I have not watched any Arsenal, Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea, or Mancity game that is not against any of the teams above this season. Watching EPL for watching sake is for jobless Nigerians.
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:51 pm
1naija wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 2:06 pmWho is he?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 6:45 pm
King Futcha wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 6:09 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:53 pm
Mr. Piffington wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm Football has left Nigeria behind indeed. A football loving country of 200 million people are still begging foreign born people to come play for them.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: don't mind the OP and the other Nigerians, especially some on CE . Let the bobo go, England didn't want him , Nigeria didn't want him. He made the right choice. He cannot start and bench any of our strikers
i'm old enough to remember when you supported team USA, now you are saying this, make it make sense honorable bp.
i can support whoever i want
you didn't answer my question honorable BP, do you still support the USMNT?

Thanks in advance
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

King Futcha wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 7:07 pm
Mr. Piffington wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm Football has left Nigeria behind indeed. A football loving country of 200 million people are still begging foreign born people to come play for them.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: don't mind the OP and the other Nigerians, especially some on CE . Let the bobo go, England didn't want him , Nigeria didn't want him. He made the right choice. He cannot start and bench any of our strikers
i'm old enough to remember when you supported team USA, now you are saying this, make it make sense honorable bp.

Thanks in advance
No, he doesn't. I think bret Hart is the only person I know on this site that truly supports the USA national team!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Undertaker, how work? Have you moved from the dish room to the spinach cutting table at finger licking like that guy in coming to America?
Undertaker wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 7:41 pm
King Futcha wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 7:07 pm

Thanks in advance
No, he doesn't. I think bret Hart is the only person I know on this site that truly supports the USA national team!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Undertaker wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 3:00 pm The best decision for him. He had zero chances of starting for England or Nigeria! Even Arsenal are looking to sell him this summer.
US is a very good choice for him.
If he remains healthy and continues to improve, he will be a big hit both on the field and corporate wise.
Marketing dollars and possible life after the sport.
I wish him well.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

Because he is on TV and plays in the EPL.
It is a no-brainer to choose a saner FA with more benefits to go play for a country you have little affinity towards

We have players scoring all over the world who are equally as good if not better.

The cure for us not attracting these players who are not even first choice for countries like England is WINNING!
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

A no brainer for the player. This was always his best choice. He will walk into the starting 11. If he scores a few goals right away, cult hero status awaits him.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

vancity eagle wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 6:34 pm Our current NFF chief is a Fulani goat herder. What do you really expect ?

As I said, I miss Pinnick. You can hate him all you want, but he knew the deal, and would have been all over trying to get Balogun.

This current clown is more interested in hiring a corrupt and failed Northerner as coach.

and we are still missing tournaments under this clown (Olympics and U17) You all blamed Pinnick for that.
You are really a despicable $#%.

Why call the FA President names because of your own autophobia?

The players that Pinnick "lost out" on are too numerous to list.

I guess if you are going to credit him for not qualifying for the Olympics and U17, you will credit him for the U20 (men and women) and the Women's World Cup?

Why do you never forgo an opportunity to show your prejudice?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Cellular wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 10:30 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 6:34 pm Our current NFF chief is a Fulani goat herder. What do you really expect ?

As I said, I miss Pinnick. You can hate him all you want, but he knew the deal, and would have been all over trying to get Balogun.

This current clown is more interested in hiring a corrupt and failed Northerner as coach.

and we are still missing tournaments under this clown (Olympics and U17) You all blamed Pinnick for that.
You are really a despicable $#%.

Why call the FA President names because of your own autophobia?

The players that Pinnick "lost out" on are too numerous to list.

I guess if you are going to credit him for not qualifying for the Olympics and U17, you will credit him for the U20 (men and women) and the Women's World Cup?

Why do you never forgo an opportunity to show your prejudice?
Vancity is an evil person. I am very careful to call anyone that. He is not a decent human being at all. Truthfully, he isn't
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The truth is , the USA is celebrating England and Nigeria's reject. Kai .If he was all that the 3 lions or the SE would have chased after him . Yeap a striker from REims
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 1:44 pm The truth is , the USA is celebrating England and Nigeria's reject. Kai .If he was all that the 3 lions or the SE would have chased after him . Yeap a striker from REims
whatever you say honorable bp.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Don't know how to classify this post.

So a player that does not chose to play for Nigeria or England is a reject? :mad: :mad: :veryangry:

What a DAFT Post! That's the classification I was looking for.
Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 1:44 pm The truth is , the USA is celebrating England and Nigeria's reject. Kai .If he was all that the 3 lions or the SE would have chased after him . Yeap a striker from REims
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 4:38 pm Don't know how to classify this post.

So a player that does not chose to play for Nigeria or England is a reject? :mad: :mad: :veryangry:

i do not get your response, you seem to be very upset
SuperEagles

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Yes, I am! :mad: :mad:
Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 4:55 pm

Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

vancity eagle wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:27 pm
and they are better organized, and have a top functioning league, yet they are still recruiting

while clowns on this forum talk about NPL players.

Football has left Nigeria behind. We are in 2023.
Soon China go surpass us.
They already did.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bro, he had zero chance to play for the 3 Lions! You think they are going to bench Kane, Rashford, Wilson for him? Even guys like Watkins, Carlvert-Lewin, Abraham, Toney, and even Ings cant even make the team and then they will invite Balogun - an Arsenal Youth Player who went to France and has performed for only 1 season at senior level? :lol: :lol:

I wish him well in his career and hope he can replicate this season over and over and over again. But the truth is that he was nowhere near England's radar. Not even close to their team bus sef!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Adaeze has put padlock on all Yobo's pant drawer. :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 12:33 am

Adaeze has put padlock on all Yobo's pant drawer. :rotf:
we should pray for him, we must not lose 1naija
SuperEagles

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

I hate that word.
It’s just a word bad-belleh people use to denigrate a player they secretly covet but can’t get.
Imagine if Gift Orban chooses Togo becos he is 3rd or 4th in the queue for Naija behind seniors like Osimhen, Moffi, Sadiq, Awoniyi etc.
That now makes him an unworthy ‘reject’.
Hilarious. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 12:32 am
Bro, he had zero chance to play for the 3 Lions! You think they are going to bench Kane, Rashford, Wilson for him? Even guys like Watkins, Carlvert-Lewin, Abraham, Toney, and even Ings cant even make the team and then they will invite Balogun - an Arsenal Youth Player who went to France and has performed for only 1 season at senior level? :lol: :lol:

I wish him well in his career and hope he can replicate this season over and over and over again. But the truth is that he was nowhere near England's radar. Not even close to their team bus sef!
Or ours.
He has made the best move for him.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "