Bendel Insurance (1) vs Rangers International (0) - 2023 FA Cup Final - FT - Insurance Win it!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

User avatar
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 12055
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:01 pm
Bendel Insurance (1) vs Rangers International (0) - 2023 FA Cup Final - FT - Insurance Win it!!!

Post by Sunset »




:clap: :clap: :clap:
Last edited by Sunset on Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
User avatar
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 38245
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Re: Bendel Insurance vs Rangers International - 2023 FA Cup finalist

Post by txj »

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brings back memories of how I smuggled (from school) on to the buses from New Bini to the national stadium in 1978, pretending to be Up Bende..

I will never forgive Ogboe!

Never!!!!

Kai! Burun Uba!!!
Last edited by txj on Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
User avatar
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 13722
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:33 pm
Re: Bendel Insurance vs Rangers International - 2023 FA Cup finalist

Post by Dammy »

Rematch of 1978 final!
I am happy
User avatar
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 38245
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Re: Bendel Insurance vs Rangers International - 2023 FA Cup finalist

Post by txj »

Dammy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:04 pm Rematch of 1978 final!

There was another final in 1982 I think?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
User avatar
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 32134
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Re: Bendel Insurance vs Rangers International - 2023 FA Cup finalist

Post by Gotti »

txj wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:12 pm
Dammy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:04 pm Rematch of 1978 final!
There was another final in 1982 I think?
1981 - Rangers 2 vs Bendel Insurance 0 :thumb:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY


#FREESENEGAL
User avatar
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Posts: 111814
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Location: Earth
Re: Bendel Insurance vs Rangers International - 2023 FA Cup finalist

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I am not going to say much, but left to me, Rangers should be relegated
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
User avatar
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 28093
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Re: Bendel Insurance vs Rangers International - 2023 FA Cup finalist

Post by danfo driver »

My team this season

- top of the league
- broke unbeaten record
- FA Cup final

None of you can talk to me!!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
User avatar
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 12622
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:55 pm
Re: Bendel Insurance vs Rangers International - 2023 FA Cup finalist

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Gotti wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:38 pm
txj wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:12 pm
Dammy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:04 pm Rematch of 1978 final!
There was another final in 1982 I think?
1981 - Rangers 2 vs Bendel Insurance 0 :thumb:
Emmanuel Okala was nothing short of spectacular in that game. Everyone in the stadium on that day understood exactly why Nigeria did not qualify for the 1982 World Cup🤔❗️


Cheers.
User avatar
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 38245
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Re: Bendel Insurance vs Rangers International - 2023 FA Cup finalist

Post by txj »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:29 am
Gotti wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:38 pm
txj wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:12 pm
Dammy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:04 pm Rematch of 1978 final!
There was another final in 1982 I think?
1981 - Rangers 2 vs Bendel Insurance 0 :thumb:
Emmanuel Okala was nothing short of spectacular in that game. Everyone in the stadium on that day understood exactly why Nigeria did not qualify for the 1982 World Cup🤔❗️


Cheers.



The Rangers team of that period was a true joy to watch...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
User avatar
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 28452
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:01 pm
Location: Copacabana
Contact:
Re: Bendel Insurance vs Rangers International - 2023 FA Cup finalist

Post by YemiBrazil »

The entire world support Bendel Insurance all the way. The relegation escapees must not win this. Shikena! 8-)
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
User avatar
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Posts: 57963
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 5:04 pm
Re: Bendel Insurance vs Rangers International - 2023 FA Cup finalist

Post by 1naija »

Old people convention.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
User avatar
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 28093
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Re: Bendel Insurance vs Rangers International - 2023 FA Cup finalist

Post by danfo driver »

1naija wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:30 pm Old people convention.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: e dey pain you abi! remember when you dey talk any how to us when season start? :rotf: :rotf: how is Sharks of Por-Rah-Cut doing? :woot: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
User avatar
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 12622
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:55 pm
Re: Bendel Insurance vs Rangers International - 2023 FA Cup finalist

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

txj wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:13 am
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:29 am
Gotti wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:38 pm
txj wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:12 pm
Dammy wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:04 pm Rematch of 1978 final!
There was another final in 1982 I think?
1981 - Rangers 2 vs Bendel Insurance 0 :thumb:
Emmanuel Okala was nothing short of spectacular in that game. Everyone in the stadium on that day understood exactly why Nigeria did not qualify for the 1982 World Cup🤔❗️


Cheers.



The Rangers team of that period was a true joy to watch...
… and it wasn’t by accident. Throughout the mid 70s to the late 70s, the Rangers International management made a conscious effort to play attractive football. They brought in Brazilian coaches, trainers and players alike at different points during this period. That 1981 FA Cup display was the culmination of their earlier efforts🤔❗️


Cheers.
User avatar
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Posts: 111814
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Location: Earth
Re: Bendel Insurance vs Rangers International - 2023 FA Cup finalist

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:30 pm Old people convention.
as e dey pain you, e dey sweet us
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
User avatar
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 28452
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:01 pm
Location: Copacabana
Contact:
Re: Bendel Insurance vs Rangers International - 2023 FA Cup finalist

Post by YemiBrazil »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:49 pm
1naija wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:30 pm Old people convention.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: e dey pain you abi! remember when you dey talk any how to us when season start? :rotf: :rotf: how is Sharks of Por-Rah-Cut doing? :woot: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Dem don turn to pepper soup of porta and e dey sweet us.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
User avatar
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 28093
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Re: Bendel Insurance vs Rangers International - 2023 FA Cup finalist

Post by danfo driver »

YemiBrazil wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:50 am
danfo driver wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:49 pm
1naija wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:30 pm Old people convention.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: e dey pain you abi! remember when you dey talk any how to us when season start? :rotf: :rotf: how is Sharks of Por-Rah-Cut doing? :woot: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Dem don turn to pepper soup of porta and e dey sweet us.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
User avatar
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 17442
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:16 pm
Contact:
Re: Bendel Insurance vs Rangers International - 2023 FA Cup finalist

Post by Cito »

1naija wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:30 pm Old people convention.
:agree:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
User avatar
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Posts: 111814
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Location: Earth
Re: Bendel Insurance vs Rangers International - 2023 FA Cup finalist

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:56 pm
YemiBrazil wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:50 am
danfo driver wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 3:49 pm
1naija wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:30 pm Old people convention.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: e dey pain you abi! remember when you dey talk any how to us when season start? :rotf: :rotf: how is Sharks of Por-Rah-Cut doing? :woot: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Dem don turn to pepper soup of porta and e dey sweet us.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
User avatar
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Posts: 111814
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Location: Earth
Re: Bendel Insurance vs Rangers International - 2023 FA Cup finalist

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
User avatar
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet
Posts: 12055
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:01 pm
Re: Bendel Insurance vs Rangers International - 2023 FA Cup Final Live (5PM)

Post by Sunset »



User avatar
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 54039
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Re: Bendel Insurance (0) vs Rangers International (0) - 2023 FA Cup Final Live 1H

Post by Cellular »

Pokey, are you dey ref of this game?
Shouldn't the NFF have some fitness requirements for someone to be a ref?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
User avatar
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 54039
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Re: Bendel Insurance (0) vs Rangers International (0) - 2023 FA Cup Final Live 1H

Post by Cellular »

Naijarian keepers and flapping at crosses.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
User avatar
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 54039
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Re: Bendel Insurance (0) vs Rangers International (0) - 2023 FA Cup Final Live 1H

Post by Cellular »

I don't know what I am watching but it hasn't been good so far.
No pattern of play. Just playing like say na choosing.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!

Post Reply