Who is the coach of Nigeria?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Who is the coach of Nigeria?

Post by ohenhen1 »

Nothing from the NFF. Don't we have two games in September and world cup qualifiers in November
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Who is the coach of Nigeria?

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Never thought I’d say this but Amaju Pinnick is missed.
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

We were even complaining about lack of friendly matches lined for the team, but alas we have no coach!

Nigeria my country :rotf:
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...what happened to the Peso coach?
doctorollie
Egg
Egg

Post by doctorollie »

This is the worst FA I have observed since I started following Nigerian football. No direction, no vision, zero action, no purpose, no proactiveness, just crass and inept people; a collection of marauding pretenders looking for what to plunder!
Last edited by doctorollie on Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

doctorollie wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:54 pm This is the worst FA I have observed since I started following Nigerian football. No direction, no vision, zero action, no purpose, no proactiveness, just crass and ineptitude collection of marauding people looking for what to plunder!
What are you and your fellow Nigerians doing to ensure this is rectified? Are you and your fellow Nigerians going to just continue with the norms Nigerians are very good at? Complain , complain, complain. All bark with no bite. This is all Nigerians do offer, complain about stuff they have issues with , but fail to blame themselves. Oh the greatest traits of Nigerians blame and delegate to someone else, but never lift a finger . Then constantly allowing inept leaders to punk yall

For so many years the so called leaders have bamboozled Nigerians, but all they do is complain and turn about face without following up .

May the inept leaders continue to deal with Nigerians. What next go to church on Sunday and then do nothing to fix the issues, or better yet vote the same incompetent parties to ridicule yall some more. I have zero empathy for Nigerians and their victim mentality when they inflicted all these issues on themselves.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

E never start sef..
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:58 am Never thought I’d say this but Amaju Pinnick is missed.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

:evil: :evil:
1naija wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:58 pm E never start sef..
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:58 am Never thought I’d say this but Amaju Pinnick is missed.
I believe you and gotti contend that lack of assured replacement was no reason to keep him. Let me see you employ that philosophy to your job or your house
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
kendo
Egg
Egg

Post by kendo »

Serious question: what do you suggest Nigerians do?
Is it to boycott Nigerian football? Petition for new leadership? How can the ordinary citizens (and those in the diaspora) have an effect on the NFF for a positive change
?
Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:31 pm
doctorollie wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:54 pm This is the worst FA I have observed since I started following Nigerian football. No direction, no vision, zero action, no purpose, no proactiveness, just crass and ineptitude collection of marauding people looking for what to plunder!
What are you and your fellow Nigerians doing to ensure this is rectified? Are you and your fellow Nigerians going to just continue with the norms Nigerians are very good at? Complain , complain, complain. All bark with no bite. This is all Nigerians do offer, complain about stuff they have issues with , but fail to blame themselves. Oh the greatest traits of Nigerians blame and delegate to someone else, but never lift a finger . Then constantly allowing inept leaders to punk yall

For so many years the so called leaders have bamboozled Nigerians, but all they do is complain and turn about face without following up .

May the inept leaders continue to deal with Nigerians. What next go to church on Sunday and then do nothing to fix the issues, or better yet vote the same incompetent parties to ridicule yall some more. I have zero empathy for Nigerians and their victim mentality when they inflicted all these issues on themselves.
Anyone that can fry 3 sets of plantain without putting any in their mouth can keep a secret.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kendo wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:22 pm Serious question: what do you suggest Nigerians do?
Is it to boycott Nigerian football? Petition for new leadership? How can the ordinary citizens (and those in the diaspora) have an effect on the NFF for a positive change
?

This is an example of washing your hands and sayin let someone else fix it . This is the trait of many Nigerians. Only Nigerians can fix our issues . They say charity begins at home
SuperEagles

doctorollie
Egg
Egg

Post by doctorollie »

Mr. ITK,

Please advise. What can I do to fix this? Rather than face the incompetent people running our football, you are barking at me like I am the NFF Chair.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

doctorollie wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:48 pm

Mr. ITK,

Please advise. What can I do to fix this? Rather than face the incompetent people running our football, you are barking at me like I am the NFF Chair.
oh, so you admit you cannot fix it?
SuperEagles

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Uncle, I have warned you severally (Nigerian use of the word, not the actual meaning), stay off ganja. It's not a harmless natural herb like weed heads promote it to be.
jette1 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:52 pm :evil: :evil:
1naija wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:58 pm E never start sef..
I believe you and gotti contend that lack of assured replacement was no reason to keep him. Let me see you employ that philosophy to your job or your house
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
ikemba
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba »

Super Eagles Assistant coach, Salisu Yusuf will take over for the AFCON Qualifier next month if the NFF does not renew Peseiro's contract. This is scary,a man convicted of pay to play, incharge of our wc qualifier. NFF will throw this qualification
away. One or two bad results and we can kiss it goodbye.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Lets do some deduction and some input on how the NFF behave. They are trying low ball Peseiro or will get an interim coach in place. They may prefer the interim coach for the september fixtures. They feel like the have already qualified and they can save money. But an organization that cares about winning will realize that they need a new coach ASAP and the coach need time and games to prepare for qualifiers

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Also they can control team selection

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

ohenhen1 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:59 pm Also they can control team selection
Don't be surprised when salisu Yusuf leads an entire homebased side against Sao Tome.

These clowns will lose the World Cup spot to South Africa.

They have no vision and no plan.
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

vancity eagle wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:38 am
ohenhen1 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:59 pm Also they can control team selection
Don't be surprised when salisu Yusuf leads an entire homebased side against Sao Tome.

These clowns will lose the World Cup spot to South Africa.

They have no vision and no plan.
Don't think the assertion that Yusuf will take over is correct. I believe he has been let go by NFF since the U23 elimination. He hasn't been part of the SE since. I believe Finidi is the Assistant Coach currently. So I don't quite believe that report.
goke313
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by goke313 »

kendo wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:22 pm Serious question: what do you suggest Nigerians do?
?

I always said we need to advocate for FIFA to ban suspend all Football operations for 4 years. We need a culture reset
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I used to support a ban. But I have changed my mind. It will not solve anything. It will just inflict pain on innocent people.