Eguavoen and a consortium of Nigerian coaches...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Eguavoen and a consortium of Nigerian coaches...

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Lolly wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:45 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:42 pm The game is not "dead rubber"

That is basically a chance to test the many up comming players we have and build the team towards WC qualifying which starts in November.

Remember we have ZERO friendlies lined up, while South Africa have 4 planned for the next 2 windows.

Expect to see Musa and co. as the qualifiers begin.

Like I said yall better prepare for the massive egg on face when Nigeria fails to qualify among one of the 9 to 10 spots afforded to CAF.

What an epic fail and embarrassment that will be.
Thanks for seeing what dummies like bigpork can't see.
What exactly is your definition of a dead rubber game❓🤔❗️

Cheers.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

That is basically a chance to test the many up comming players we have and build the team towards WC qualifying which starts in November.

Remember we have ZERO friendlies lined up, while South Africa have 4 planned for the next 2 windows.

Like I said yall better prepare for the massive egg on face when Nigeria fails to qualify among one of the 9 to 10 spots afforded to CAF.

rant and rave is this way, you are way off here
viewforum.php?f=7
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Big Pokey is so inept and clueless like the folks he is defending.

Which 2 games are we playing in September ?

Which games are we playing in October ?

I can show you what our competitors South Africa have lined up. Maybe Big Porkey confused the two.

September 9 South Africa v Namibia
September 12 South Africa v DR Congo
October 13 South Africa v Eswatini
October 17. Ivory Coast v South Africa
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

vancity eagle wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:41 pm Big Pokey is so inept and clueless like the folks he is defending.

Which 2 games are we playing in September ?

Which games are we playing in October ?

I can show you what our competitors South Africa have lined up. Maybe Big Porkey confused the two.

September 9 South Africa v Namibia
September 12 South Africa v DR Congo
October 13 South Africa v Eswatini
October 17. Ivory Coast v South Africa
your new favorite SA has no competitive games in september , get that into your head , they are done with AFCONQs
you see your problem, you are so lost it is sad, you have zero clue , we won't even be playing SA in 2023, we will not meet them until mid 2024. you should be more concerned about the other teams, you are praising and fearing SA ..carry on we aren't surprised, as i said the SE will be playing two games in september and will qualify for WC2026
SuperEagles

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

vancity eagle wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:12 pm Nigeria will fail to qualify for the 2026 world cup.

I warned about this before. But after the way things are developing, I am now convinced.

As I said before, I am now in the process of divorcing myself from all matters SE.

My joy will come from supporting serious African football nations.

I will support in this order.

Senegal
Ivory Coast
Ghana
Morocco
Algeria
Yeah, Nigeria will be really heartbroken over your non support🤔🤐❗️

Cheers.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:55 pm

Cheers.
What exactly don’t you understand in my response to the highlighted?
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Lolly wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:35 pm

Cheers.
Everything. What does the highlighted have to do with what a “dead rubber” match is? Have you ever looked up the meaning of “dead rubber”? The plain truth is that your response didn’t make any kind of sense whatsoever❓🤔❗️

Cheers.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

#54,247,417.82 is $70k a month.. how can NFF even pay that to a coach
SuperEagles

Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:25 am #54,247,417.82 is $70k a month.. how can NFF even pay that to a coach
The question is how can a might NFF not afford to pay that to the right person?

$70K is not that much and last time I checked, FIFA don't pay them in Naira....Like Waldrum said, the money paid by FIFA aint to pay salaries or refurb offices....

It is used to run the footballing teams and certainly not for taking the whole NFF shopping in europe
Last edited by Enyi on Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Reports are that Eguavoen and Finidi under the direction of the NFF will be responsible for player selections as Peseiro seems to be done contract-wise.
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:05 pm
Hearing this rubbish as well.... How anyone that is sane will mention Egu's name in the same sentence as SE is beyond me, Even mentioning Salisu should be a sin punishable by hanging
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:58 pm

Cheers.
Everything. What does the highlighted have to do with what a “dead rubber” match is? Have you ever looked up the meaning of “dead rubber”? The plain truth is that your response didn’t make any kind of sense whatsoever❓🤔❗️

Cheers.
Bros, you get problem.

Where did I respond to the “dead rubber” comment? Notice the poster put the term in quotes.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
jungle-jawara
Egg
Egg

Post by jungle-jawara »

Tobi17 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:26 am Might lead the team against Sao Tome since contracts discussions with Pisseiro isn't making any headway

This is so freaking annoying and so freaking upsetting. So these NFF guys just keep taking us (the nation) for granted and it seems there is nothing anyone can do about it? They are so selfish, so greedy that all they think of is just themselves. I mean, the wounds is still clear and unhealed in many of us on how they dashed out chances at making it to the late world cup, yet they don't care and still want to run the same route. What a shame of a nation we call Nigeria.
jungle-jawara
Egg
Egg

Post by jungle-jawara »

Tobi17 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:26 am Might lead the team against Sao Tome since contracts discussions with Pisseiro isn't making any headway

This is so freaking annoying and so freaking upsetting. So these NFF guys just keep taking us (the nation) for granted and it seems there is nothing anyone can do about it? They are so selfish, so greedy that all they think of is just themselves. I mean, the wounds is still clear and unhealed in many of us on how they dashed out chances at making it to the late world cup, yet they don't care and still want to run the same route. What a shame of a nation we call Nigeria.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

jungle-jawara wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:57 pm

Nothing should come as a surprise anymore when it comes to Nigeria...you can imagine certain NFF execs pushing for a useless failure and crook like Salisu to be given the coaching job because he's of the same Northern extraction as them. Disgusting stuff
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Lolly wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:19 pm

Cheers.

Cheers.
Bros, you get problem.

Where did I respond to the “dead rubber” comment? Notice the poster put the term in quotes.
Just be quiet and stop embarrassing yourself. Someone who obviously doesn’t understand the meaning of “dead rubber” launches into a tirade about trying out new players and you rushed in blindly to support a baseless argument. Again, what does the need to test new players have to do with the fact that the game against São Tomé is a dead rubber match❓❗️

Cheers.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

I know what dead rubber means and that's why Ibput it in quotes.

Because although the game has no meaning in terms of qualification, it has a very important meaning in terms of preparing our team for world cup qualification, especially given the fact that our useless NFF have not arranged a single friendly since the goat herder took over.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

My conclusion is that the same person or people that keeps giving Salisu multiple coaching opportunities are the same one that is keeping Musa in the team. This is a joke!
Last edited by packerland on Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Owngoal reports that Centrback from Slavia Prague has been called up and they are considering 4 U20 players

Daga, Nnandi, Frederick, and Bameyi

Why no Eletu ? Especially with the loss of Iwobi.

Bameyi would be the most useless callup given our depth in his position.

NFF is useless.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

packerland wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:42 pm My conclusion is that the same person or people that keeps giving Salish multiple coaching opportunities are the same one that is keeping Miss in the team. This is a joke!
Absolutely, was thinking the same.

There is a northern "deep state" that controls NFF.

They are the ones behind Musa and Salisu.

That's why I don't even blame Pinnick for that nonsense, am sure his hands were tied.
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

The clowns want to save dollars from paying a good coach by paying these mediocre peanuts so they can have what to loot
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:32 pm
Lolly wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:19 pm

Cheers.

Cheers.
Bros, you get problem.

Just be quiet and stop embarrassing yourself. Someone who obviously doesn’t understand the meaning of “dead rubber” launches into a tirade about trying out new players and you rushed in blindly to support a baseless argument. Again, what does the need to test new players have to do with the fact that the game against São Tomé is a dead rubber match❓❗️

Cheers.
Your problem plenty. :lol:

I don’t have time for dummies. You never disappoint.
“...build the team towards WC qualifying which starts in November.”