Awoniyi and he hangs & Aina vs Man U

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Awoniyi and he hangs & Aina vs Man U

Post by maceo4 »

vancity eagle wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 4:39 pm What kind of cheap penalty was that ?
They didn’t even review it…mschew
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Awoniyi needs to leave NF. He is too good for such useless club.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

maceo4 wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 4:48 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 4:39 pm What kind of cheap penalty was that ?
They didn’t even review it…mschew
Ol boy the reffing in the Epl is pure rubbish
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 4:10 pm
1naija wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 4:02 pm He has officially proved himself at club level. He is now definitely top 5.
I can only imagine the pain it took for you to type this with your tribalist hands :rotf: :rotf: Almost like when those white supremacists republicans had to say "PRESIDENT Obama." :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

watching that Awo's goal was what you call class, after sprinting from his 18 yard box, he even junked/feint Onana to score even while being pressed by the defending player
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

theDunamis wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:19 pm
1naija wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 4:02 pm He has officially proved himself at club level. He is now definitely top 5.
I can only imagine the pain it took for you to type this with your tribalist hands :rotf: :rotf: Almost like when those white supremacists republicans had to say "PRESIDENT Obama." :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: guys calm down on 1naija, he is actually a decent guy, but we have to try to help him when it comes to spotting top players. This is the person who loses sleep over John Noble and Akpeyi
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

:rotf:

:rotf: :rotf: The bushboy version for Awoniyi
MAIDABOI
Egg
Egg

Post by MAIDABOI »

gochino wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:28 am :rotf:

Looks like everyone will be assigned a player to hate just like bushboy(Osimhen) and 1naija(Awoniyi) so that our boys will be banging in every week to shame us lol 😂😂
MAIDABOI
Egg
Egg

Post by MAIDABOI »

Looks like everyone will be assigned a player to hate just like bushboy(Osimhen) and 1naija(Awoniyi) so that our boys will be banging in every week to shame us lol 😂😂
Let's me carry Akor Adams
He is poor technically and all he does is score tap in 😂😂😂
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Don't let maggots and products of incestuous orgy deceive you, I do not hate Awoniyi or any player for that matter. I just don't rate him for the SE based on his one goal in nearly 400 minutes performance for the SE. And that's the reason those who shout at the top of their voices here that they love him list Moffi, Gift, and even Boniface ahead of him for the SE. When he starts scoring for the SE, I will change my mind, but for now, there are at least 4 players I will select ahead of him for the SE. As of today and based on their performance for the SE, If I had to bet my rent on the SE winning a game, I would select Nacho or even Musa ahead of Awoniyi. Many of you would too. That's the fact.
MAIDABOI wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:13 am

The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Uncle, take it easy. You are getting angrier. Take it easy.

No one believes that you hate Awoniyi, the person. Not one person. The problem here is that you are a tribalist, and your history on this forum proves that your hatred is targeted towards a group of people because of their tribe. Unfortunately, Awoniyi comes from that tribe you hate.
1naija wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:30 pm Don't let maggots and products of incestuous orgy deceive you, I do not hate Awoniyi or any player for that matter. I just don't rate him for the SE based on his one goal in nearly 400 minutes performance for the SE. And that's the reason those who shout at the top of their voices here that they love him list Moffi, Gift, and even Boniface ahead of him for the SE. When he starts scoring for the SE, I will change my mind, but for now, there are at least 4 players I will select ahead of him for the SE. As of today and based on their performance for the SE, If I had to bet my rent on the SE winning a game, I would select Nacho or even Musa ahead of Awoniyi. Many of you would too. That's the fact.
MAIDABOI wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:13 am

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?