Musa vows to return for World Cup qualifiers

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Musa vows to return for World Cup qualifiers

Post by vancity eagle »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:32 am
vancity eagle wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:26 am the guy is a useless bench warmer in Turkey of all places, and its not like he is on the bench of Galatassary or Fenerbache.

Nigeria has never had as much young attacking talent as we do now, and this selfish clown who was past it years ago has dreams of 2026 ?

Mba, by hook or crook, by force, in Gods name no such thing will ever happen. Nigerians cannot allow it. The Glass House will burn to the ground before that ever happens.
When was the last time Musa cost us victory? He hasn’t been relevant in 2YRS +. Tone down the hatred dude.
If he isn't relevant, why is he called up ?

Substitutes are there for a reason. To help the team when the first team cannot get it done, or to come in for injuries, or if somebody is tired. It is not a spot to sit down and enjoy a vacation.

Peseiro was calling on DEFENDERS instead of that useless clown in our last match when we needed a goal. If he cannot help the team, if the coach would rather bring on defenders when we search for a goal, he is USELESS TO THE TEAM.

The guy deserves all the hate he will get. Selfish clown.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

bret- hart wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:49 am selfish mofo needs to go. I blame the NFF and the coaches for not phasing him out. Just stop calling him up, Jeez
LOL

You think its as simple as "just don't call him"

Rohr did that years ago and found out that he MUST be on every list. Pinnick bragged about it.

I hope now that Peseiro has negotiated a new contract with slashed wages, he will tell the NFF to FOCK OFF when it comes to Musa. I hope I hope I hope.

Especially if Orban and Boniface make a great impression, it will be harder and harder to carry that dead weight. The journalists cannot let him get away with that decision again.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

vancity eagle wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:13 am
bret- hart wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:49 am selfish mofo needs to go. I blame the NFF and the coaches for not phasing him out. Just stop calling him up, Jeez
LOL

You think its as simple as "just don't call him"

Rohr did that years ago and found out that he MUST be on every list. Pinnick bragged about it.

I hope now that Peseiro has negotiated a new contract with slashed wages, he will tell the NFF to FOCK OFF when it comes to Musa. I hope I hope I hope.

Especially if Orban and Boniface make a great impression, it will be harder and harder to carry that dead weight. The journalists cannot let him get away with that decision again.
Orban,Boniface, Tella were frozen out because of Alhadji Musa. The guy needs to go. He barely plays in Turkey of all places. Funny enough his supporters here shoot down inviting players from Turkey but this bum cannot even start games in the same league. Rubbish
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Can we start a petition to remove this clown ? Get as many signatures as possible. He needs to face stark reality that he is not wanted or needed.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Told y'all he was injured and would probably be back. Like the proverbial bad penny.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

We need to be wary of some of these reports.

‘Johnny Edwards’ for starters rings alarm bells. Which kine name be dat?
Meanwhile the headline says Musa ‘vows’ to return, but in his quotes he says he “hopes” to return.
Big difference if even true.

The whole article was sure to get people upset and it has succeeded.

Make we dey look sha…
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

mcal wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:12 pm
ANC wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:05 pm
mcal wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:59 pm ...some people go go jump off a tall bridge, abeg o :scared:
but really, why do you expect more from footballers than you expect from your "leaders"?
Buhari ran for presidency for 20+ years, OBJ wanted a 4th term, Obi and Atiku wont admit to defeat etc
...but but but, Musa was never defeated.
Musa has always been a winner
Musa has put smiles on Nigerians faces
Musa of late has never been a starter for SE
So what's the beef :?
See logic! So lets kuku ma add Kanu and Okocha to the 23 man squad, sebi they wont play? Try to be making small sense nah
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Damunk wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:58 am We need to be wary of some of these reports.

Meanwhile the headline says Musa ‘vows’ to return, but in his quotes he says he “hopes” to return.

Make we dey look sha…
Hmm, but Punch is a big newspaper company in Nigeria.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

gochino wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:46 am
Damunk wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:58 am We need to be wary of some of these reports.

Make we dey look sha…
Hmm, but Punch is a big newspaper company in Nigeria.
Yes, but I don’t think that stops them from publishing their fair share of fake or embellished stories.
Like I said, make we see.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Make we dey look sha…
Damunk

Na waooo!! Damunk wetting sef? It looks like your suspicion has gone overdrive ooo. In any case, I know Johny Edwards personally. He is a fill blooded human and very well educated and longtime journalist. Let me stop there. I can fill you in via PM if you choose.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

gochino wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:37 am
mcal wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:59 pm ...some people go go jump off a tall bridge, abeg o :scared:
but really, why do you expect more from footballers than you expect from your "leaders"?
Buhari ran for presidency for 20+ years, OBJ wanted a 4th term, Obi and Atiku wont admit to defeat etc
See logic! So lets kuku ma add Kanu and Okocha to the 23 man squad, sebi they wont play? Try to be making small sense nah
...go back further, bring back CCC, Segun, Okala, and who else left from the 1980 afcon championship.
You guys ought to be sensible and stop beat about the bush.
Musa is not the ills of our football, call out and crucify your ogas at the top first.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

WTF Is wrong with this dude?

GTFOH. Nah your papa house be SE?
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

packerland wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:13 pm I knew he will be back. He was injured and they gave his spot to Jamilu Collins. We need to find out whoever is including Musa in the team & giving Salisu coaching opportunities.
....and do what with them? Give them jollof rice?
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Enugu II wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:59 am

Make we dey look sha…
Damunk

Na waooo!! Damunk wetting sef? It looks like your suspicion has gone overdrive ooo. In any case, I know Johny Edwards personally. He is a fill blooded human and very well educated and longtime journalist. Let me stop there. I can fill you in via PM if you choose.
That’s fine.
Now I know.
It is just very wise to not just swallow everything you read in the media.
I have always been suspicious of this Nigerian ‘Johnny Edwards ‘ guy. For a good few years now.
At best, I thought it might be a pseudonym cos it really sounds made-up. Too obvious and not very imaginative I must say! :rotf:

I think our own Ayo Akinfe also writes under some pen name.
It’s commonly done and not a crime, because I’ve written a few articles under a pseudonym myself.

But I just want to be sure I am reading real stories, not fiction.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

mcal wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:10 pm
...go back further, bring back CCC, Segun, Okala, and who else left from the 1980 afcon championship.
Musa is not the ills of our football, call out and crucify your ogas at the top first.
Where have you been? Are people here not calling out Gasua whenever he goofs? We can do both.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Riche007 wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:59 pm
packerland wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:13 pm I knew he will be back. He was injured and they gave his spot to Jamilu Collins. We need to find out whoever is including Musa in the team & giving Salisu coaching opportunities.
....and do what with them? Give them jollof rice?
:lol: :lol: :lol: Put them to shame.

Nigerians don’t resign/step down, but they do care what people say about them.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

packerland wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:57 pm
Where have you been? Are people here not calling out Gasua whenever he goofs? We can do both.
No mind am, I suspect that guy has been living under a rock.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

packerland wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:57 pm
..."whenever" as if he has done right since he came on board, plus his predecessors.
Well y'all do call him/them out, but he is still there running the show.
What gives?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Enugu II wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:59 am

Make we dey look sha…
Damunk

Why PM? Why can't you share the info publicly?
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Tbite wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:55 pm WTF Is wrong with this dude?

It’s statements like his if true will cause me to start being anti Musa. The way he’s saying it is like he’s guaranteed a place, it’s not like ‘if the coach needs me and I’m healthy then why not, I can’t refuse the call from my father land’…this is very troubling if true…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

maceo4 wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 12:27 am
Tbite wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:55 pm WTF Is wrong with this dude?

It’s statements like his if true will cause me to start being anti Musa. The way he’s saying it is like he’s guaranteed a place, it’s not like ‘if the coach needs me and I’m healthy then why not, I can’t refuse the call from my father land’…this is very troubling if true…
I haven't hoped for a career ending injury to any player than Musa and that's me being brutally honest...call me insidious but I genuinely think it will take something extreme like a leg breaking injury for Musa to fock off from our national team for good. What makes the whole thing more annoying is that vastly more talented players like Mikel Obi, Victor Moses etc knew when the ovation was loud and bowed out with dignity to allow the younger ones shine, these are players who have contributed far more than Musa to the success story of our national team. I'll never forgive Pinnick and the useless NFF for coaxing this rubbish & below average joke of a parasite into thinking he's far too important to the NT than his reality suggests
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

The guy thinks he is Messi or Ronaldo, shooting or these records.

What a focking clown he is.
goke313
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by goke313 »

Musa is a piece of %$#@^& $#%. He's not even concerned about his career aspirations when it comes to club football. But wants Nigeria to accommodate his mediocrity at the expense of winning+developing younger players