Nigeria vs Sao Tome (6-0) our Osimhen x3, Lookman x1,Awoniyi x1,Samu x1:Assists Lookman,Kele, SamuWilf,Boniface

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria 🇳🇬 🆚 Sao Tome & Principe (2-0) our Osimhen, Lookman, Awoniyi

Post by vancity eagle »

maceo4 wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:07 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:04 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:54 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:37 pm
waka-man wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:31 pm If we played Sao Tome every week, Nacho would win WPOY. He’s really found a team he can dominate
This team is piss poor.

They don't even press, so Nacho has all the time in the world.

Let's see him even do this against a Sierra Leone level team.
Oh but didn’t you know that when you were complaining that he was starting? There’s just no winning with you guys. You complain that he shouldn’t start because he’s not good enough, then when he does well…it’s oh well the opponents suck…then if that’s the case why where you complaining when he was gonna start against sucky opponents?
He played well against poor opponents who did not press.

A team like Sierra Leone would press the hell out of us and we would see if he can replicate such form. I doubt it.

Did you notice that with Nacho on the field we scored 3 goals in 75 minutes.

With him off the pitch we scored 3 goals in 15 minutes.

I know that is not a coincidence.
:boo:
Boo all you like. Facts are Fact

Nacho = 1 assist in 75 minutes
Chukwueze = 1 goal and 1 assist in 15 minutes

Playing Nacho at RW over Chuks was a dumb decision.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria 🇳🇬 🆚 Sao Tome & Principe (6-0) our Osimhen x3, Lookman, Awoniyi, Samu

Post by Tbite »

When I said that Osimhen would break Yekini's record no matter what, I wasn't kidding.

Even if the Super Eagles are average, the record will fall. The only way it won't fall is if the SE is significantly below average (i.e. turns into a Benin republic overnight). Osimhen needs 17 to break the record. He should be able to break it by no later than 2027 when he will be just 28 (turning 29)!
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:10 pm
waka-man wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:31 pm If we played Sao Tome every week, Nacho would win WPOY. He’s really found a team he can dominate
This team is piss poor.

Oh but didn’t you know that when you were complaining that he was starting? There’s just no winning with you guys. You complain that he shouldn’t start because he’s not good enough, then when he does well…it’s oh well the opponents suck…then if that’s the case why where you complaining when he was gonna start against sucky opponents?

A team like Sierra Leone would press the hell out of us and we would see if he can replicate such form. I doubt it.

Bobo was MoM….hating doesn’t look good on you…but pele…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Goalgetter
Egg
Egg
Re: Nigeria 🇳🇬 🆚 Sao Tome & Principe (6-0) our Osimhen x3, Lookman, Awoniyi, Samu

Post by Goalgetter »

mcal wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:05 pm
aruako1 wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:02 pm
waka-man wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:01 pm By the way, let me say, as an anti-Persario activist, that under Rohr we would laboured to a 2-0 victory in this match. We would have better shape and structure, but we would not have unleashed the hounds.

So at least from an entertaining point of view, it’s better now.
Solid 2-0 under Rohr. You are correct.
...still a win it is

This team is more dynamic than any Nigerian (SE) team in recent history. There’s urgency, no lackadaisical slow play that is typical of the SE. Peseiro clearly is working on something. The attacking plays are sharper and more coordinated than anything we’ve seen in the past. Just my observations. Irrespective of opposition you can’t take away the team dynamics and play style. If they keep working on it, they Will stream roll teams on their way to winning something. Just my 2 cents.
Are you saying that things you do not know, do not exist, just because you do not know that they exist?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

This team is piss poor.

Crying after a 6-0 win. Some people desperately need to get laid
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

This team is piss poor.

Football is not mathematics. Have you ever considered that Chukwueze benefitted from the fact that the opposition players were tired ? Dude, you are such a stubborn foool. It is so sad to see. You're also very childish
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Nigeria vs Sao Tome (6-0) our Osimhen x3, Lookman x1,Awoniyi x1,Samu x1:Assists Lookman,Kele,Wilf,Boniface

Post by ohenhen1 »

Osimhen record will get an asterisk next to it. He Is playing more games and playing against Sao Tome.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:01 pm
This team is piss poor.

Do you ever pause to listen to yourself? According to you, Lookman is having a great game because, well, he’s that good… but Nacho, on the other hand, is having a good game only because São Tomé is piss poor. Needless to say, you are the most unreasonable fellow I’ve ever encountered on the internet.

Honestly. I just can’t picture you being married because no woman in her right mind would want to spend the rest of her life with a bundle of illogic such as yourself🤔😂🤐🏃🏿‍♂️❗️

Cheers.
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria 🇳🇬 🆚 Sao Tome & Principe (4-0) our Osimhen x2, Lookman, Awoniyi

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:51 pm Notice we have scored equal amonut in much less time since Chuks replaced Nacho
You are such a shameless liar, Mr Nacho hater😀

We were already up 4 goals before Chukwueze came on :rotf: ❗️

Cheers.
kbt
Egg
Egg

Post by kbt »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:02 pm So Peseiro refused to cap Torounarigha abi?
if true, he should be fired just for that.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Goalgetter wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:17 pm
waka-man wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:01 pm By the way, let me say, as an anti-Persario activist, that under Rohr we would laboured to a 2-0 victory in this match. We would have better shape and structure, but we would not have unleashed the hounds.

...still a win it is

This team is more dynamic than any Nigerian (SE) team in recent history. There’s urgency, no lackadaisical slow play that is typical of the SE. Peseiro clearly is working on something. The attacking plays are sharper and more coordinated than anything we’ve seen in the past. Just my observations. Irrespective of opposition you can’t take away the team dynamics and play style. If they keep working on it, they Will stream roll teams on their way to winning something. Just my 2 cents.
Exactly! I saw that too. This is not the "static, lacking ideas in the final 3rd team" of Rohr.

Wha choo looking at?!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria vs Sao Tome (6-0) our Osimhen x3, Lookman x1,Awoniyi x1,Samu x1:Assists Lookman,Kele,Wilf,Boniface

Post by maceo4 »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:20 pm Osimhen record will get an asterisk next to it. He Is playing more games and playing against Sao Tome.
All the other teams in our group also played Soa Tome, they had their chance to run up scores as well but somehow couldn’t…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Goalgetter wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:17 pm

...still a win it is

...true that. Could it be they are all well rested, beginning of season?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:24 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:20 pm Osimhen record will get an asterisk next to it. He Is playing more games and playing against Sao Tome.
All the other teams in our group also played Soa Tome, they had their chance to run up scores as well but somehow couldn’t…
ok, good point. Also Tunisia will host them in November, let us see how many goals they will let in
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Abbey
Egg
Egg

Post by Abbey »

Now I have heard it all.
A Person convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:57 pm NOTICE THAT NO MUSA AND NO SIMON, and see how happy we all are? :thumbs:
Yet the dumbest comment so far today. Didn’t Simon and Musa both play when we hammered São Tomé 10-0 last year❓🤷🏾‍♀️❗️

Cheers.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

aruako1 wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:17 pm
This team is piss poor.

If you were a woman, would you sleep with vancity eagle❓🤣🤣🤣❗️

Cheers.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:37 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:57 pm NOTICE THAT NO MUSA AND NO SIMON, and see how happy we all are? :thumbs:
Yet the dumbest comment so far today. Didn’t Simon and Musa both play when we hammered São Tomé 10-0 last year❓🤷🏾‍♀️❗️

Cheers.
As usual, you are dumber than a rock. Read my post agan "see how happy we all are." Did I mention the score line? Was there universal happiness when your baby daddy, Simon, and boyfriend, Musa played? Ewu rotten brain.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:47 pm
aruako1 wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:17 pm

This team is piss poor.

If you were a woman, would you sleep with vancity eagle❓🤣🤣🤣❗️

Cheers.
See this one... looking for gbola again! tufiakwa! Ugly outside and inside. :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Our Osimhen, scored his 20th goal for the SE. 26 matches 20 goals..chei
SuperEagles

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:29 pm
ok, good point. Also Tunisia will host them in November, let us see how many goals they will let in
You did not mention Chuckweezy's assist in your thread title. Abeg fix am, ... one time!

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:43 pm
You did not mention Chuckweezy's assist in your thread title. Abeg fix am, ... one time!
:thumbs:
SuperEagles

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:47 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:43 pm
:thumbs:
Correct guy! :clap:

Wha choo looking at?!