Napoli tiktok page troll Osimhen for PK miss

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Napoli tiktok page troll Osimhen for PK miss

Post by bushboy »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:10 pm
bushboy wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:06 pm ^^^
My broda, he is a PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE! In most cases when these things happen, the player himself will be the first to put his hand up and say "This one is on me! I should have won the game. I let my team down. My focus now us to work hard in practice so that I will never again miss a penalty"

The idea a multimillionaire pro athlete needs to be cuddled and praised constantly in order to make him happy is laughable. If you mess up, best believe you will be criticized! The moment that happens, you immediately start yelling "lawsuit!" Really? A pro athlete is that fragile? Smh.
Who abused you after you committed adultery? I repeat no- one.. you still beat your chest and went about proving you were in the right.. you have no shame , you are over 20 years older than VIC , but you have the audacity to abuse him as if he was the one that forced you to go commit adultery
I have no idea what point you're making.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:32 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:10 pm
Who abused you after you committed adultery? I repeat no- one.. you still beat your chest and went about proving you were in the right.. you have no shame , you are over 20 years older than VIC , but you have the audacity to abuse him as if he was the one that forced you to go commit adultery
wow! How disgusting. I'd say I am surprised but I am not. This is a demonic person who has used and abused the life of players like Success and Oduwa. Not surprised he would humiliate and maltreat a poor woman and expose her to possible STDs. so so sad. :oops: Cant imagine the heartbreak he would have caused to that poor woman. But, we know him very well. The demon doesnt care how many lives he ruins, so long as he benefits, thats all that matters. Azen na gba'Azen! :oops:
You are correct.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

^^^
In fact, the best advice I can give any married man is to commit as much adultery as possible. It is sweet!! Many people ask me what keeps me looking so young and fresh, and I always tell them "sex with fine babes!"

Any man who is stuck with some old woman, barely having enjoyable sex once a month all in the name of "being faithful" is a f00l. The world is filled with nice yansh, thick thighs, and wetness. Life is sweet when you enjoy as much of it as possible before you leave this world.

Since my divorce, I have been enjoying sex on a whole different level!! Life is sweet my broda!!

In fact, even as I'm typing right now working from home in my home office, there is a young lady watching TV in my room wearing nothing but a tank top and thong!! The moment I log off, I am going to dive deep inside her!

I say again....life sweet die!!!!
Who will be next?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

they said he is an adulterer and ruined a woman's life. i dont think we should speak much about honor.
Siddonlook11 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:37 pm
My broda, he is a PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE! In most cases when these things happen, the player himself will be the first to put his hand up and say "This one is on me! I should have won the game. I let my team down. My focus now us to work hard in practice so that I will never again miss a penalty"

The idea a multimillionaire pro athlete needs to be cuddled and praised constantly in order to make him happy is laughable. If you mess up, best believe you will be criticized! The moment that happens, you immediately start yelling "lawsuit!" Really? A pro athlete is that fragile? Smh.

Dont dodge the direct question - you ALLUDED to an unproven fact that OTHER professional athletes have gone through similar and took it like professional athletes - you sef be professional critic and provide evidence of such .

Be a professional critic dont slander people just because you can from the freedom of hiding behind a computer screen .

slan·der

the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Cellular wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:08 pm
kalani JR wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 5:53 pm

This is the total opposite, they hate selling their players.

This is yet another issue for Napoli this season, the new coach isn't working and their capocannoniere is getting trolled via official channels.
They have a good way of showing it.

It is like Arsenal or Southampton F.C. back in the day...

They might pretend that they are in the business of winning... but the truth is different.
Very different dynamics, they are the reigning Serie A champions you know? They've invested heavily in the team, even the Osimhen transfer fee was a mazza.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Dont dodge the direct question - you ALLUDED to an unproven fact that OTHER professional athletes have gone through similar and took it like professional athletes - you sef be professional critic and provide evidence of such .

Be a professional critic dont slander people just because you can from the freedom of hiding behind a computer screen .

slan·der

the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.
My broda, the TRUTH is no slander. You have provided the correct definition of slander. A FALSE STATEMENT. We all saw the penalty miss. It is a fact that it happened. The idea you can sue someone for mocking you for missing a penalty is laughable. That reaction is immature for a pro athlete.
Who will be next?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:31 pm

This is yet another issue for Napoli this season, the new coach isn't working and their capocannoniere is getting trolled via official channels.

They might pretend that they are in the business of winning... but the truth is different.
Very different dynamics, they are the reigning Serie A champions you know? They've invested heavily in the team, even the Osimhen transfer fee was a mazza.
how much was invested?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

bushboy wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:49 pm

slan·der

My broda, the TRUTH is no slander. You have provided the correct definition of slander. A FALSE STATEMENT. We all saw the penalty miss. It is a fact that it happened. The idea you can sue someone for mocking you for missing a penalty is laughable. That reaction is immature for a pro athlete.

The Slander is you disparaging him and providing FASLE/NIL evidence to support your slander . Please provide the evidence for the lebron etc cases you mentioned . Even Colin Kaepernick WAS never referenced by his own team the 49ers in all that drama . yet its Ok for Napoli media team to do the same and u say he should be professional - professional is what he is doing now playing per contract, Being human is what he is rightly doing protesting in his own way. How about you what are you trying to be ?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

It is not the first time a striker will go on a dry spell, or miss a penalty, or even throw a tantrum at being subbed. Vic needs to know that these people are snakes and tread carefully. Anyway na Lagos Oregun boy, my hood, he will treat their fckup. What utter disrespect
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

bushboy wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:43 pm This dude is a freaking high paid professional athlete for Christ's sake!! He missed a penalty. He is getting teased. So freaking what? That is the life of a pro athlete!!

Turn on your TV on any given day and you will see nonstop podcasts and TV shows where athletes are being talked about. Sometimes very harshly.

LeBron is a 20yr pro who has won everything winnable at the highest level, but to hear Skip Bayless and some other pundits talk about him, you'd think he was a bum! He doesn't sue anyone. He knows who he is. He just plays the game, cash his paychecks and lives his life

The fact Osimhen is so thin skinned is worrisome. Ikepba made a comment about him, he chose to insult the legend. Now he's crying over a tiktok? GTFOH!!!
SMDH!

You should not tolerate such swipes from the social media handle of the team that you just helped win a trophy.

Dag, even if they didn't win ish, the mocking of Victor by anyone or anything associated with the team should have been condemned by the team.

Some of you natives sha. :oops: :veryangry: :veryangry:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Siddon my broda, I am lost by the argument you are making. A player being criticized by his OWN TEAM is nothing new in professional sports. In this case, it was a social media handle, but be it the coach, the owner, or teammates, or fans, it is nothing new in sports to see cases of "in house" yabbing. There is the famous criticism of Iverson's practice habits. Spurs banishing Adebayor. Jose yabbing Dele Alli. Even Michael Jordan was beefed at bt Pippin. Our own Aribo last season was reduced to training with the youth team by his manager!!

So, I'm not sure why you are acting shocked by the idea that a player gets yabbed by his own organization. It happens a LOT. Why is it that when it happens to Osimhen, he starts crying and threats sue? It shows mental weakness to me.
Who will be next?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Cellular wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:34 pm
bushboy wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:43 pm This dude is a freaking high paid professional athlete for Christ's sake!! He missed a penalty. He is getting teased. So freaking what? That is the life of a pro athlete!!

Turn on your TV on any given day and you will see nonstop podcasts and TV shows where athletes are being talked about. Sometimes very harshly.

LeBron is a 20yr pro who has won everything winnable at the highest level, but to hear Skip Bayless and some other pundits talk about him, you'd think he was a bum! He doesn't sue anyone. He knows who he is. He just plays the game, cash his paychecks and lives his life

The fact Osimhen is so thin skinned is worrisome. Ikepba made a comment about him, he chose to insult the legend. Now he's crying over a tiktok? GTFOH!!!
SMDH!

You should not tolerate such swipes from the social media handle of the team that you just helped win a trophy.

Dag, even if they didn't win ish, the mocking of Victor by anyone or anything associated with the team should have been condemned by the team.

Some of you natives sha. :oops: :veryangry: :veryangry:
Lol...he helped them win it for "free" abi? Or was he paid his weekly salary? Did he not raise his profile? As a result, he will triple his salary or move to a team next season that will pay him unheard of sums of money each week. So a 5 second tiktok is too much for him to handle? Especially after MISSING a penalty? Maybe he should choose another career. Pro sports is clearly not his calling if he's that sensitive.
Last edited by bushboy on Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Who will be next?
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:55 pm
kalani JR wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:31 pm

how much was invested?
Over half a billion euros over the past five years, Osimhen himself is the 6th most expensive signing by an Italian club.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

bushboy wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:45 pm Siddon my broda, I am lost by the argument you are making. A player being criticized by his OWN TEAM is nothing new in professional sports. In this case, it was a social media handle, but be it the coach, the owner, or teammates, or fans, it is nothing new in sports to see cases of "in house" yabbing. There is the famous criticism of Iverson's practice habits. Spurs banishing Adebayor. Jose yabbing Dele Alli. Even Michael Jordan was beefed at bt Pippin. Our own Aribo last season was reduced to training with the youth team by his manager!!

So, I'm not sure why you are acting shocked by the idea that a player gets yabbed by his own organization. It happens a LOT. Why is it that when it happens to Osimhen, he starts crying and threats sue? It shows mental weakness to me.

you are amazing - there is a reason why the locker room talk yabs etc stays in the locker room , ther eis a reason teams like arsenal sent players packing because they were "suspected " of making locker room fight public - all i have asked for you to do with shaking is show me ONE example apart from this one by Napoli where a club went on social media and mocked its own player JUSt one and you have not produced that one ..

There is a reason Napoli media team deleted that post is because they KNEW after the fact that the Effed up. However if they think like you they should leave the post on ..

You cant win this line of thinking and I pray that you continue to reason this way so it can bless you as it will indeed bless you unfailingly .
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

bushboy wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:45 pm Siddon my broda, I am lost by the argument you are making. A player being criticized by his OWN TEAM is nothing new in professional sports. In this case, it was a social media handle, but be it the coach, the owner, or teammates, or fans, it is nothing new in sports to see cases of "in house" yabbing. There is the famous criticism of Iverson's practice habits. Spurs banishing Adebayor. Jose yabbing Dele Alli. Even Michael Jordan was beefed at bt Pippin. Our own Aribo last season was reduced to training with the youth team by his manager!!

You don't mock your stars.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:51 pm

you are amazing - there is a reason why the locker room talk yabs etc stays in the locker room , ther eis a reason teams like arsenal sent players packing because they were "suspected " of making locker room fight public - all i have asked for you to do with shaking is show me ONE example apart from this one by Napoli where a club went on social media and mocked its own player JUSt one and you have not produced that one ..

There is a reason Napoli media team deleted that post is because they KNEW after the fact that the Effed up. However if they think like you they should leave the post on ..

You cant win this line of thinking and I pray that you continue to reason this way so it can bless you as it will indeed bless you unfailingly .
There are multiple cases of managers calling out players at press conferences. Publically!! Team social media will often tweet out "such and such player broke team rules and will be unavailable to play tomorrow's game" it is 100% commonplace!!

Brady was criticized very publicly by his head coach. This was his response. They went on to wi. The superbowl. Victor own na to sue. To reach greatness no be beans.
Who will be next?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

Kai shameful, racism is just coded into some people's dna. You call him a "Coconut", mock your star player publicly because he missed one penalty, mock him publicly again for missing a chance.

A bunch of f...ing retards
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

bushboy wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:46 pm ^^^
In fact, the best advice I can give any married man is to commit as much adultery as possible. It is sweet!! Many people ask me what keeps me looking so young and fresh, and I always tell them "sex with fine babes!"

Any man who is stuck with some old woman, barely having enjoyable sex once a month all in the name of "being faithful" is a f00l. The world is filled with nice yansh, thick thighs, and wetness. Life is sweet when you enjoy as much of it as possible before you leave this world.

Since my divorce, I have been enjoying sex on a whole different level!! Life is sweet my broda!!

In fact, even as I'm typing right now working from home in my home office, there is a young lady watching TV in my room wearing nothing but a tank top and thong!! The moment I log off, I am going to dive deep inside her!

I say again....life sweet die!!!!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Where can one watch the clip that was posted on tiktok? The one that started this issue. Any response from the club? Though now with a threat of a lawsuit, they will proceed carefully.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

felarey wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:16 am Where can one watch the clip that was posted on tiktok? The one that started this issue. Any response from the club? Though now with a threat of a lawsuit, they will proceed carefully.
Not sure what he would be suing them for, I think the point of the threat is to show his displeasure not that he could gain anything materially.