Our Osimhen and he scores vs Lecce: (4-0)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Our Osimhen and he scores vs Lecce: (4-0)

Post by Bigpokey24 »

my time live and direct on paramount+

Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Our Osimhen vs Lecce: 8.AM

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Stop opening game threads pls. Let somebody else do it so we can enjoy the game and commentary without the constant arguments and beefing you put up under both your handles. Na by force? :roll:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:14 am Stop opening game threads pls. Let somebody else do it so we can enjoy the game and commentary without the constant arguments and beefing you put up under both your handles. Na by force? :roll:
which none yoruba person will you abuse this week, which white man will you worship this week...smh leave the forum
SuperEagles

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:47 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:14 am Stop opening game threads pls. Let somebody else do it so we can enjoy the game and commentary without the constant arguments and beefing you put up under both your handles. Na by force? :roll:
which none yoruba person will you abuse this week, which white man will you worship this week...smh leave the forum
Don’t worry about Yorubas. Worry about those who can’t enjoy CE anymore because of your constant arguments and distasteful approach.Stop dumbing CE down to fill your time.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:03 am
Don’t worry about Yorubas. Worry about those who can’t enjoy CE anymore because of your constant arguments and distasteful approach.Stop dumbing CE down to fill your time.
hang in there , you are just upset you got called out in that Osimhen thread. You are who you are, do not get all sensitive now. change your outlook in life. There are so many different cultures, learn to live and let live. Stop consuming hateful articles etc. Try as much as possible to change . CE can put up a poll based on who is a tribalist, no one has anythign on you, you win that one hands down.

Kongi real talk hating none Yorubas is not the way to live your life... hating African Americans and consuming fox news propaganda on the black community is not the way to go, read a book and stop consuming too much TV
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:09 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:03 am
hang in there , you are just upset you got called out in that Osimhen thread. You are who you are, do not get all sensitive now. change your outlook in life. There are so many different cultures, learn to live and let live. Stop consuming hateful articles etc. Try as much as possible to change . CE can put up a poll based on who is a tribalist, no one has anythign on you, you win that one hands down.

Kongi real talk hating none Yorubas is not the way to live your life... hating African Americans and consuming fox news propaganda on the black community is not the way to go, read a book and stop consuming too much TV

Nothing convinces a man faster than the sound of his own voice. A hater contributes better content than what you do. Stop deflecting and making false accusations to cover your sorry azz. You’ve made CE a tortuous place to be with ignorance and constant harassment of members. Stop it! We don’t want you hosting threads of our most import players. Stop it pls! Game threads should be without harassment , abuse or disinformation.
OCCUPY NFF!!
onovo
Egg
Egg

Post by onovo »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:22 am my time live and direct on paramount+

Please, Why don't you use GMT or other standardised time that is more easier for everyone to relate with. That would be better.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

onovo wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:29 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:22 am my time live and direct on paramount+

Please, Why don't you use GMT or other standardised time that is more easier for everyone to relate with. That would be better.
He doesn’t care, only cares about his damn self. Historically, CE game threads have always listed the different time zones on members. GMT and EST. Who cares about his time. :roll:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

if you go to livesoccertv.com , it says 8.AM, and that is what i posted
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aṣiwère ti ko ni sokoto. omo jati jati :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

The thing sef weak me. Who still uses double handles in this age and time?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg
Re: Our Osimhen vs Lecce: (8.AM)

Post by Synopsis »

Osimhen benched
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Synopsis wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:16 pm Osimhen benched

Rotation for CL?
OCCUPY NFF!!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:35 am

He doesn’t care, only cares about his damn self. Historically, CE game threads have always listed the different time zones on members. GMT and EST. Who cares about his time. :roll:
Just so selfish and an attention seeker. Game threads used to list all the time zones or GMT which makes it easy for people to convert to their own time. I’m in central time but I don’t know where the porker lives when he lists “my own time” smh
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:21 pm

Rotation for CL?
He was the only true starter dropped.
Rui and Politano benched too but they are always rotated depending on the opponent.
onovo
Egg
Egg

Post by onovo »

Beyond just because of next week match with Real Madrid. I believe there is a big dressing room problem in this Napoli Side. Have you noticed since Kvaraskhelia returned to starting line up this season, Osimhen has struggled to score. Most of Osimhen's goal was when Raspadori played in the wing ahead Kvara. Osimhen had to gift Raspadori a penalty to pay him back for his support and kind gestures. Kvara on his own is trying to be the main man of Napoli ahead of Osimehn, this has led to poor results this season when they played together. Also, notice when Osimhen scored, It was a defender Mario Rui who ran to celebrate with him, A Napoli player on the substitute bench also stood to hug Osimhen. While his coach Rudi Garcia who was nearby, was standing, putting his hands on the waist and feeling unconcerned about Osimehn's goal. For a team whom has struggled to meet expectation this season, one would have expected the coach to jump with excitement and possibly shake or hug Osimehn for that goal. Overall, Rudi Garcia has not tried in the dressing room.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Victor not in the squad abi?

No yawa, the best Nigerian striker at the moment plays in about 30 mins live on ESPN+.

Sit back and enjoy!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

He’s not starting.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

bushboy wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:54 pm Victor not in the squad abi?

No yawa, the best Nigerian striker at the moment plays in about 30 mins live on ESPN+.

Sit back and enjoy!
He’s in the squad just not starting, you do know Napoli’s next game is against Real Madrid in the Champions League?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

onovo wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:44 pm
Beyond just because of next week match with Real Madrid. I believe there is a big dressing room problem in this Napoli Side. Have you noticed since Kvaraskhelia returned to starting line up this season, Osimhen has struggled to score. Most of Osimhen's goal was when Raspadori played in the wing ahead Kvara. Osimhen had to gift Raspadori a penalty to pay him back for his support and kind gestures. Kvara on his own is trying to be the main man of Napoli ahead of Osimehn, this has led to poor results this season when they played together. Also, notice when Osimhen scored, It was a defender Mario Rui who ran to celebrate with him, A Napoli player on the substitute bench also stood to hug Osimhen. While his coach Rudi Garcia who was nearby, was standing, putting his hands on the waist and feeling unconcerned about Osimehn's goal. For a team whom has struggled to meet expectation this season, one would have expected the coach to jump with excitement and possibly shake or hug Osimehn for that goal. Overall, Rudi Garcia has not tried in the dressing room.
That’s why I love the game. Tactics are universally known, man management is the one major thing that sets the great coaches apart from the rest.Even if you’re wrong there’s certainly enough evidence to suggest that all is not well with the team. Inevitability, results have dipped and could get worse if Garcia doesn’t bring the team together. Ironically, Vic and Krava were dubbed the deadliest duo in football last yr. Now they’re enemies?
OCCUPY NFF!!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

thank you for letting us know about game time.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

onovo wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:44 pm
you are making a lot of assumptions here