Ndidi's beautiful assist for Vardys goal against Blackburn

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Ndidi's beautiful assist for Vardys goal against Blackburn

Post by Tobi17 »

packerland
Egg
Egg
Re: Ndidi's beautiful assist for Vardys goal against Blackburn

Post by packerland »

Old man Vardy starting over Kele in the championship is an eye sore. Kele may need to sit out national call ups until he gets his ish straight.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

nah wah ooo, I am watching the match vs Blackburn , Hulu / ESPN ...Wilf is doing leg over etc... hmmm ..I no go lie, bobo new role looks legit ooo... yes nah championship, but this can add to his game for the SE.. however Kele is on the bench
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
onovo
Egg
Egg

Post by onovo »

A Division 2 player, nothing competitive to be excited about :boo:
Last edited by onovo on Sun Oct 01, 2023 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Nacho hangs
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Ndidi with another MOTM performance, div 2 or not his transformation is really uplifting to see, a top club will for sure be all over him this January
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

See what Ndidi and Nacho have reduced me to? Watching championship football on a Sunday morning!
Seriously, Rodgers misused Ndidi and nearly ruined the player. Maresca, on the other hand is gradually getting Ndidi back to form. Initially, Ndidi was subbed out in the 60th minute of matches, now he’s playing the entire match. Whether Ndidi will ever return to the form of the player we used to know is uncertain but his confidence is growing and the fans are back to cheering him should prove to be an incentive for him.
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dammy wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 2:09 pm See what Ndidi and Nacho have reduced me to? Watching championship football on a Sunday morning!
Seriously, Rodgers misused Ndidi and nearly ruined the player. Maresca, on the other hand is gradually getting Ndidi back to form. Initially, Ndidi was subbed out in the 60th minute of matches, now he’s playing the entire match. Whether Ndidi will ever return to the form of the player we used to know is uncertain but his confidence is growing and the fans are back to cheering him should prove to be an incentive for him.
The injury he had in that conference cup in Europe( a game he didn't need to play) took a toll on him, I think since the Sao Tome game, bobo has been on a different level. Now the question is why is the new manager playing Wilf as a box to box midfielder, scoring and assisting . So far this season he has 3 goals and 3 assists in 12 games. Those are decent numbers. For me Leicester could get promoted back to the EPL, if their form continues.

We saw them get beat seriously by pool in midweek, the gulf is huge though. I just hope he uses these low level games to get back to his best for AFCON and the WCQs
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 2:09 pm See what Ndidi and Nacho have reduced me to? Watching championship football on a Sunday morning!
:rotf: :rotf: No player is making me watch Div 2 or backwater league. I wonder how you guys are able to readjust your eyes to watch real football after watching sh1t players run around. :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
onovo
Egg
Egg

Post by onovo »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:02 pm
:rotf: :rotf: No player is making me watch Div 2 or backwater league. I wonder how you guys are able to readjust your eyes to watch real football after watching sh1t players run around. :oops:
I tire oh ! Imagine, division 2 players and league is been promoted in this forum, at a time we are clamouring for better things for our dear super eagles. IMHO, there should be no thread for division 2 and backwater league players here. Any player that deserves our discussion in this forum must play in competitive league. I am tired of division 2 and backwater league, I would rather put my effort in following our players in the domestic league !
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

This is cybereagles, emphasis on Eagles as in Nigeria Super Eagles. Any Nigerian player should be discussed on here irrespective of where they ply their trade.

And, watching them is one’s prerogative and should not be knocked by anyone.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

onovo wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:10 pm
I tire oh ! Imagine, division 2 players and league is been promoted in this forum, at a time we are clamouring for better things for our dear super eagles. IMHO, there should be no thread for division 2 and backwater league players here. Any player that deserves our discussion in this forum must play in competitive league. I am tired of division 2 and backwater league, I would rather put my effort in following our players in the domestic league !
The subtext is that any player doing great anywhere in any league should be worthy of a call up.
The sub-subtext is that the NPFL quota is a good idea.
After all, na ‘premier’ league too. :?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Damunk wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:28 pm
The subtext is that any player doing great anywhere in any league should be worthy of a call up.
Yup. Our goalie is a sub in the Cyprus premier league. At least it’s div 1. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
onovo
Egg
Egg

Post by onovo »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:38 pm
Damunk wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:28 pm
Yup. Our goalie is a sub in the Cyprus premier league. At least it’s div 1. :thumb:
I would rather have a mopping stick in goal than :boo: Uzoho
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Cito wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:45 pm This is cybereagles, emphasis on Eagles as in Nigeria Super Eagles. Any Nigerian player should be discussed on here irrespective of where they ply their trade.

And, watching them is one’s prerogative and should not be knocked by anyone.
:thumbs:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Well done Ndidi! love the role this coach is playing him in.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Ndidi is good!!!!!!