ASHLEIGH PLUMPTRE GRABS DEBUT HAT-TRICK

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
ASHLEIGH PLUMPTRE GRABS DEBUT HAT-TRICK

Post by Gotti »

Saudi ladies league sounding kinda dodgy… :D
Meanwhile, the opposing GK on the other end of Ashleigh’s hat-trick was SFs reserve GK Tochukwu Oluehi. :oops:

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ASHLEIGH PLUMPTRE GRABS DEBUT HAT-TRICK

Post by Enugu II »

Gotti wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:22 am Saudi ladies league sounding kinda dodgy… :D
Meanwhile, the opposing GK on the other end of Ashleigh’s hat-trick was SFs reserve GK Tochukwu Oluehi. :oops:

Hope she is getting the dough.....good debut!
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

Gotti wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 7:22 am Saudi ladies league sounding kinda dodgy… :D

THE MONEY MAY BE GREAT, BUT...

...how's the soccer? Not that I question her right to secure herself financially.
Bell
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

Last edited by greg on Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

What a girl! What a debut from left full back.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Bell wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:29 am

...how's the soccer? Not that I question her right to secure herself financially.
Bell
...same question could be asked of any other Euro women league.
Btw, I think she will dominate barring injuries.
She's a giant among all the players, see how they all dwarfed around her celebrating :thumbs:
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Well done Ashleigh.

Very ironic that her first and third goals were scored from identical positions to that thunderous shot she smashed against the bar against England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 during the Women’s World Cup.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

wiseone wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:20 pm Well done Ashleigh.

Very ironic that her first and third goals were scored from identical positions to that thunderous shot she smashed against the bar against England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 during the Women’s World Cup.
...I dream of that shot, and what if it had gone in?
Definitely Nigeria could have won the contest, and may be the English press will write bad about her.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Tochukwu used to be a decent keeper. Nnadozie is miles ahead.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Ashleigh would have become a household name in England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 had that shot gone in. The jingoistic tabloids would be awash with “the player who scored against her own country” headlines.
mcal wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:25 pm
wiseone wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:20 pm Well done Ashleigh.

...I dream of that shot, and what if it had gone in?
Definitely Nigeria could have won the contest, and may be the English press will write bad about her.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Bell wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:29 am

Bell
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."