Our Osimhen(The APOY) vs Roma

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Our Osimhen(The APOY) vs Roma

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1.45pm my time live and direct
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Our Osimhen(The APOY) vs Roma

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Hiw did Belloti miss that? Onigbese. :shock:
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

If Vic gets injury we don’t entail ewedu soup be that, Delaurentis will suffa us.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Abbey
Egg
Egg

Post by Abbey »

Very rough game so far in the first half alone. Seven yellows. 4 for Roma, 1 Napoli and 2 for the managers. Looks like Roma kept last year’s receipts.
A Person convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:59 pm 1.45pm my time live and direct
Thank you! I would have missed it
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

red card for NAPOLI
SuperEagles

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Something seems off about Osimhen this season, almost feels like his stock declines the longer he stays at Napoli
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Napoli has Uzoho I swear. The goal keeper is brain dead.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

1-0 Roma
OCCUPY NFF!!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Napoli cannot play the ball out from the back, and Roma knows this.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

ANC wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:16 pm Napoli has Uzoho I swear. The goal keeper is brain dead.

Leave Uzoho alone abeg. Stop beating a dead horse. The boy will vindicate himself at Afcon.
OCCUPY NFF!!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:11 pm Something seems off about Osimhen this season, almost feels like his stock declines the longer he stays at Napoli
is his team, they are all playing for personal glory.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Red got Vic. Bonehead play.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Am i being selfish our Vic just got a 2nd yellow? Oya start heading to camp. Oya SE players make una begin chop red :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

2 reds for Napoli. For me their season is over .
SuperEagles

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Danfo i thought you said Oshimen would not sign an extension ? I just heard that he signed one , abeg does anyone have the details ? how long on paper does he have to stay at napoli ?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Ha this ref must be a Nigerian referee signed Damunky.
The murther should have given a red (after a 2nd yellow) to Roma player in the first half.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:28 pm 2 reds for Napoli. For me their season is over .
Their season was over before it even started. ADL has mismanaged the team so badly, its not even funny. Looks like self-sabotage. Hired Garcia who is an average coach, and has a big ego. Then failed and hired mazzari who is an ancient coach from the stone ages.. Then his transfers have been so poor. I have been saying it for months -- Jesus is a starter today, but this is a guy who was 4th choice last season.

Napoli was already struggling for the last 2 months of last season and this guy went and made them even weaker. :lol: They'd be lucky to qualify for Europe this season.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:29 pm Danfo i thought you said Oshimen would not sign an extension ? I just heard that he signed one , abeg does anyone have the details ? how long on paper does he have to stay at napoli ?
I wouldnt have signed and I would have pushed to exit in January. But Victor did the right thing.

1. He cant actually push to leave because the fans see him as a legend, their Prince. So, it isnt wise to destroy that relationship. So, his agent did the right thing to include the 130m release clause. When another club pays the clause, he can simply say "I love you so much, i wanted to stay, but my clause was paid." --- like Kim.

2. Football is a very fickle sport -- one injury, your career is over. Thats why players are advised to sign long-term contracts so that if they get injured, the club still has to pay them for years. God forbid someone gets injured for 1 year and you are out of contract in June. It means that beginning in June, you wont have a job or salary for another 6 months.

So, the contract gives him financial security until 2026, he becomes one of the highest paid players in the league and he can leave anytime another club triggers his clause.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Why did Osimhen even sign a contract extension with Napoli? for a supposedly world class player he should have more ambition to challenge himself at a better level...African greats like Drogba (whom he looks up to), Eto'o, Weah etc were considered legends cause they had the ability to show up at the biggest stages of their careers.

I'm sorry this might hurt, but Osimhen seems to be plateauing into that worm hole of a one season wonder story, this guy just seems content twerking for a racist rag-head like De Laurentiis instead of challenging himself to a better level. I'll just have to hinge my hopes on Victor boniface cause he looks like the actual real world class player with a better trajectory than Osimhen (whom we overhype too much).
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:33 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:28 pm 2 reds for Napoli. For me their season is over .
Their season was over before it even started. ADL has mismanaged the team so badly, its not even funny. Looks like self-sabotage. Hired Garcia who is an average coach, and has a big ego. Then failed and hired mazzari who is an ancient coach from the stone ages.. Then his transfers have been so poor. I have been saying it for months -- Jesus is a starter today, but this is a guy who was 4th choice last season.

Napoli was already struggling for the last 2 months of last season and this guy went and made them even weaker. :lol: They'd be lucky to qualify for Europe this season.
The Napoli team is done and wouldn’t win anything this season. Victor should channel his energy towards winning AFCON for Nigeria as that seems to be the only realistic trophy he could win this season.
I am happy
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:38 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:29 pm Danfo i thought you said Oshimen would not sign an extension ? I just heard that he signed one , abeg does anyone have the details ? how long on paper does he have to stay at napoli ?
I wouldnt have signed and I would have pushed to exit in January. But Victor did the right thing.

1. He cant actually push to leave because the fans see him as a legend, their Prince. So, it isnt wise to destroy that relationship. So, his agent did the right thing to include the 130m release clause. When another club pays the clause, he can simply say "I love you so much, i wanted to stay, but my clause was paid." --- like Kim.

2. Football is a very fickle sport -- one injury, your career is over. Thats why players are advised to sign long-term contracts so that if they get injured, the club still has to pay them for years. God forbid someone gets injured for 1 year and you are out of contract in June. It means that beginning in June, you wont have a job or salary for another 6 months.

So, the contract gives him financial security until 2026, he becomes one of the highest paid players in the league and he can leave anytime another club triggers his clause.
For you it's about financial benefits, Osimhen can't even clean the cleats of Maradona when it comes to legendary status in Napoli so don't get ahead of yourself.

Osimhen will be 25 in a few days, by 2026 he will be 27...if he can't win another trophy for Napoli before his contract ends, he will be the biggest fluke in Napolitan perspective. He made a dumb move signing that contract.
Last edited by Tobi17 on Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:42 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:33 pm

The Napoli team is done and wouldn’t win anything this season. Victor should channel his energy towards winning AFCON for Nigeria as that seems to be the only realistic trophy he could win this season.
You are being very generous :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: But lets hope for the best.