Who don confirm CIV?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet
Who don confirm CIV?

Post by Cmoke »

So far I only know of these fools!

1.Cmoke.
2. Larry Ashagbe.
3. OJI
4. Wakaman
5. Nakson

Any others? Please list their names.

Who knows, we fit link up CE style.

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

P.S.
Yellow fever shots required to enter CIV o. No forget o

ALSO, PM CMOKE WITH YOUR WHATSAPP NUMBER TO GET ON CMOKE'S CE LINKUP WHATSAPP GROUP.
Last edited by Cmoke on Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
waka-man
Egg
Egg
Re: Who don confirm CIV?

Post by waka-man »

I’ll be there. Flying in on the 17th.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

There used to be a soothsaying prophet on these pages who lived in Abidgan. Not sure if he is still there.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Hmmm is it too late.
nakson
Egg
Egg

Post by nakson »

I go dey dia too
If a monkey is amongst dogs, why won't it start barking?

Nobody mourns an unnoticed death.

If a donkey kicks you and you kick back, you are both donkeys.

He who eats well speaks well or it is a question of insanity.

A tiger does not have to proclaim its tigri-tude.

When man pikin dey piss, him dey hold something for hand. Woman wey try-am, go piss for her hand.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Make una post pictures ooo
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

airwolex wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:03 am Hmmm is it too late.
Lots of tickets, hotels and flights still available. My brother just booked. Come on over.
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

our people wait til last second :D :D :D :D :D
waka-man wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:52 am
airwolex wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:03 am Hmmm is it too late.
Lots of tickets, hotels and flights still available. My brother just booked. Come on over.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I wish i could make it, my naija passport don expire over 11 years now, and to get a visa nah wah. I hope to try the AFCON summer of 2025 and God willing WC 2026 , man go dey .
SuperEagles

niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:57 pm I wish i could make it, my naija passport don expire over 11 years now, and to get a visa nah wah. I hope to try the AFCON summer of 2025 and God willing WC 2026 , man go dey .
So when was the last time you went to naija?
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

niyi wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:01 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:57 pm I wish i could make it, my naija passport don expire over 11 years now, and to get a visa nah wah. I hope to try the AFCON summer of 2025 and God willing WC 2026 , man go dey .
why?
SuperEagles

niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:08 pm
niyi wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:01 pm
why?
I am taking a headcount of Ghanaians on the forum.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

waka-man wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:07 am I’ll be there. Flying in on the 17th.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :scared: :scared: :scared: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Normal people walk :D :D :D
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Years ago someone shared a hilarious tale about some Nigerians who went to do business in Abidjan. Don't know it's true now.

The tale said these Nigerians went to relax at a bar in the evening and ordered beer. Too bad the beer bottles in Abidjan were small compared to the big ones they were used to in Nigeria. By the time they were on their 4th bottle, the bar owners just assumed they were trouble makers and drove them out, that no one ever drank that many in CIV. Meanwhile the guys had been complaining that the beer bottles were too small.

Wakaman, abeg jejely for those bottles o.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

My Oga,

You need to come up with a better excuse since you can obtain CIV visa online within 24-48 hours or so!

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D :D

waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Cmoke wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:13 pm My Oga,

You need to come up with a better excuse since you can obtain CIV visa online within 24-48 hours or so!

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D :D

True. My bro that booked today also has expired passport. He got a visa super easy. Abeg CEs, let’s show up in mass. It’ll be fun.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Talk true.
You no fit comot US.
We understand. No need to over-explain.
:D
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:35 pm
Talk true.
You no fit comot US.
That isn't true, i can leave the US anytime, I can vote, I pay taxes, I am an American, I have a passport which will expire in 2031. I have issues paying for a VISA to to West Africa , when i am also an ECOWAS citizen
SuperEagles

Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:48 pm
Talk true.
You no fit comot US.
That isn't true, i can leave the US anytime, I can vote, I pay taxes, I am an American, I have a passport which will expire in 2031. I have issues paying for a VISA to to West Africa , when i am also an ECOWAS citizen
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The way that you have to defend yourself….i can leave, I can vote, I pay taxes!!! I AM AN AMERICAN!! Love it
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Talk true.
You no fit comot US.
Brokea$$. Good for us. We need someone to open game thread here on CE.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Old boy,

I actually agree with you here. Thank God I got my naija passport renewed a month ago. I hear CIV visa cost pass naija 10 year passport which officially costs N70,000!

Cmoke :D :D
Talk true.
You no fit comot US.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Cmoke wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:44 pm Old boy,

I actually agree with you here. Thank God I got my naija passport renewed a month ago. I hear CIV visa cost pass naija 10 year passport which officially costs N70,000!

That is $79. Some of you will drink more than $100 worth of alcohol before the games 😂

Cmoke :D :D
Talk true.
You no fit comot US.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

See this cybernaija boy oh :rotf:
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!