OSIMEHN IS A FAKE AFCON PLAYER OF YEAR

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

sabb
Egg
Egg
Re: OSIMEHN IS A FAKE AFCON PLAYER OF YEAR

Post by sabb »

:rotf: :rotf:

just a game mister man
To d Super Eagles - there's no limit to wot can be accomplished when nobody cares who gets the credit (ucb)
speech is ma hammer bang d world into shape - mos def
A win is a win, whether u win by an inch or by a mile - Dominic Toretto
life without knowledge is death in disguise - talib kweli
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Daft thread..cannot believe this daft and pathetic thread is 3 pages. Yall are so daft
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Thelastoneleft
Egg
Egg

Post by Thelastoneleft »

bushboy wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:24 pm Boniface scores that.
Moffi scores that.
Umar scores that.
...... until they miss one then we revert to ........ "Osimhen scores that"
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Thelastoneleft wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:46 pm
bushboy wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:24 pm Boniface scores that.
Moffi scores that.
Umar scores that.
...... until they miss one then we revert to ........ "Osimhen scores that"
Exactly!

When Awoniyi missed that chance against Zimbabwe that's all we heard....so and so would have buried it. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:31 pm I have not called for Osimehn to be benched. He remains our best striker in terms of his overall output.

But his finishing IS HORRIFIC, add to that his amateurish inability to stay onside.

He IS NOT world class.
You said his APOY was fake based on a below-average performance in which he scored. What does that say about your judgement?
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

wanaj0 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:45 am
waka-man wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:10 am This post might qualify as the worst in CE history.
The emotional instability of some forumites is incredible.
Dude has one bad day (by his standards that is) and someone wants to take his CAF POY award away.
Honestly, you make coming to this forum a depressing activity.
Try and find some objectivity or find another pastime if this one is so stressful.

Osimhen is will end up as Nigeria’s greatest ever striker and he’s already a very deserving African POY. If you can’t allow him the odd game here and there and if you think he has to be perfect in every department for you to be happy, that’s entirely on you.

I’m off to catch my flight. Can’t wait to support Osimhen and the boys live in the stadium against CIV on Thursday.
Actually one of the BEST from VE

Maybe you all forgot how he supported CIV against the SE.

Or when he wished DEATH on someone that did nothing but coach SE to victory. He is yet to acknowledge that SE under Keshi actually won the AFCON trophy :taunt:

Don't even get me started on his hatred for the Elephant slayer, Mba.
Yes O! But that CIV love was in 2013. Dude is 10 years older now. You’d think some sense had entered his head since then. Or if not sense, shame.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:51 pm What an overrated, overhyped player.

I am ashamed he is African player of the year.

Cannot stay onside to save his life.

Cannot finish easy chances.

He should have had at least 3 goals today.

That miss was just horrific. It wasn't even close.

This guy has let Nigeria down BIG TIME.

As far as I am concerned he is just as responsible as Uzoho for us missing Qatar.

I dont want to hear another word about Pesseiro. Is he supposed to step on the field and score the goals.

Osimehn should be ASHAMED.
At least you didn't wish him death or wish that he have a career-ending injury.

You are just a despicable animal.

You need to work on yourself.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

You are right, those players never missed a chance. Man, Gerrara hia.
Tobi17 wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:10 pm I really miss players like Emenike, Ideye, Obafemi Martin's etc...Osimhen is absolutely over-rated
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

waka-man wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:23 pm
wanaj0 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:45 am
waka-man wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:10 am This post might qualify as the worst in CE history.
The emotional instability of some forumites is incredible.
Dude has one bad day (by his standards that is) and someone wants to take his CAF POY award away.
Honestly, you make coming to this forum a depressing activity.
Try and find some objectivity or find another pastime if this one is so stressful.

Osimhen is will end up as Nigeria’s greatest ever striker and he’s already a very deserving African POY. If you can’t allow him the odd game here and there and if you think he has to be perfect in every department for you to be happy, that’s entirely on you.

I’m off to catch my flight. Can’t wait to support Osimhen and the boys live in the stadium against CIV on Thursday.
Actually one of the BEST from VE

Maybe you all forgot how he supported CIV against the SE.

Or when he wished DEATH on someone that did nothing but coach SE to victory. He is yet to acknowledge that SE under Keshi actually won the AFCON trophy :taunt:

Don't even get me started on his hatred for the Elephant slayer, Mba.
Yes O! But that CIV love was in 2013. Dude is 10 years older now. You’d think some sense had entered his head since then. Or if not sense, shame.
He did not wish death on him nor wished him a career ending injury! VE can do much worse oooo :boo:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:51 pm What an overrated, overhyped player.

I am ashamed he is African player of the year.

Cannot stay onside to save his life.

Cannot finish easy chances.

He should have had at least 3 goals today.

That miss was just horrific. It wasn't even close.

This guy has let Nigeria down BIG TIME.

As far as I am concerned he is just as responsible as Uzoho for us missing Qatar.

I dont want to hear another word about Pesseiro. Is he supposed to step on the field and score the goals.

Osimehn should be ASHAMED.

This has to be the dumbest post I have seen in my 24 years on Cybereagles! Purely disgusting!
Peter Obi For President 2023
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

I can’t believe this thread is still active.

What a shame.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Ugbowo wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:05 pm I can’t believe this thread is still active.

What a shame.
I agree. Well, it is a free country and as an intellectual once said "opinion is an arse and everyone has one."
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Moderators should not allow thread titles like this here. We can criticize a player's performance as fans, but personal attacks on their person should not be promoted by CE, which is exactly what threads like this does.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cellular can you lock this thread , this isn't a good thread. Vic is on the verge of being subject to bidding wars in the summer, but we have such here. Why because of free speech?
While we encourage open discussions, every Forumer agrees to not post inappropriate material or topics. This includes but not limited to the following:
- content which is knowingly false,
- defamatory,
- deceptive,
- inaccurate,
- tribalistic,
- racist,
- insulting,
- abusive,
- inflammatory,
- vulgar,
- hateful,
- obscene,
- profane,
- sexually graphic,
- or physically threatening.
- Baiting of a forumer is not allowed.
- It also includes posting anything invasive of another member's personal privacy outside of their posted content on CE, or in violation of any law including any stalking or otherwise harassing any member.

4. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filters.
Type in your word and let the filters do their job of substituting asterisks for letters. Then check your post to see if all profanity was filtered. Veiled or "subtle" attempts at using profanity are unacceptable. We allow the use of either all asterisks/symbols or none at all. For example "****" and "*&*%$" are acceptable, while “s**t” or “sh*t" are not. Do not attempt to use vernacular to abuse someone. It will be treated as an abuse regardless of the language it is written on.

5. Intellectual Property Violation.
Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.

Posting Guidelines:

* Before starting a thread, look atleast 2 pages in to the forum to see if a thread already exists on the topic. If it does exist, please reply in that thread. Just because you have something to say doesn't mean a new thread has to be created for it. There's a good chance that very topic you're thinking of is already being discussed.

* Proper credits and URL links must be provided for articles or reports that are not originally yours or your work. Plagiarism will not be tolerated. Please put EVERY article or work lifted from another site in quotes. Violators or threads that are in violation will either be locked or deleted without explanation.

* Please do not create multiple threads at one time.

* Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, which would include "one-word" or very short kneejerk posts. It's a waste of people's time, page space and the board's resources. Do not post just a link without posting a descriptor letting forumers know what the link is about.

* Please do not use ALL CAPS in your thread titles or posts. It's viewed as "screaming".

* Don't jump all over "newbies" (new posters) just because they're new to posting here.

* If a word is censored on this board, it will be replaced with astericks (*). Do not try to be creative in going around the censors by making sure people read vulgarity or can get to a site that is being linked to but has been banned here.

* A signature is something you can attach to your posts. Please do not make it too long. All signatures should not exceed 4 lines normal size, 8 lines small size and up to 90 chars per line. Font sizes above 2 are not allowed.

* Please keep in mind that this is an all ages forum, and is read and used by young football fans of both sexes as well.

* If you would like to inquire about a particular mod or admin action, we welcome any questions in the Problems and Suggestions forum. Please be civil, explain your point, and detail your opinion on it. You may question any mod or admin you like as long as you are not rude about it.

* The moderators do not have ability to read emails or private messages (PM) sent via these Forums. If you receive a message via the forums that you find inappropriate or offensive, place the sender on your ignore list. Then contact a moderator with details of the message contents and the sender. DO NOT take it upon yourself to open a thread in retaliation for an off forum altercation. The forums team will take what we deem to be appropriate action and if required, can verify details of alleged abuse by referring to the forums database or by checking the content of messages previously sent via these forums.

* The advertising of products or services that are for profit or that detract from general forum life, are not permitted.

* If someone is violating the rules or guidelines, please use the "PM" medium to contact a moderator. By not using this simple function to contact an admin/moderator and taking it upon yourself to jump down the throat of that poster, you actually add to the problem. Please let an administrator handle it.

While these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.

Any threads/posts of these types will be deleted and you can lose your account privileges for single or repeated violations.

Channel your complaints about moderators/administrators to other moderators/administrators using the PM medium as well as "Problems and Ideas" forum.

MODERATION

To ensure that the Cybereagles discussion forums provide a safe and friendly user environment, the forums moderators have the ability to relocate and remove posts and threads from the discussion forums.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

OK, people have complained about this post. Are the attacks over the top and unwarranted? Where do we draw the line between free speech and unwarranted attacks on people serving Nigeria?

I posted a video showing top strikers like Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo, Aguero, Teves, Torres, Alan Shearer, and Raheem Sterling have missed easier balls. So that miss by Osimhen wasn’t unusual.

IMO, the attack on Osimhen by the OP is excessive and unwarranted, considering he scored our only goal and missed a ball, which is not unusual for a top striker to miss on any given day.

Post locked.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes