Sadiq Umar injury misdiagnosis?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Sadiq Umar injury misdiagnosis?

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Real Sociedad seems to be backing up Sadiq’s claim that his injury was just a knock and he could be available for selection in their league game this weekend. Did the SE doctors make a misdiagnosis on this or is Sociedad just eager to get him back?

https://owngoalnigeria.com/2024/01/15/r ... -training/
OCCUPY NFF!!
waka-man
Egg
Egg
Re: Sadiq Umar injury misdiagnosis?

Post by waka-man »

Looks like Peseiro and team came to their senses having seen Stagger Lee in the flesh and invented an excuse to get rid of him.

I’m actually impressed.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

waka-man wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:15 pm Looks like Peseiro and team came to their senses having seen Stagger Lee in the flesh and invented an excuse to get rid of him.

I’m actually impressed.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Showboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Showboy »

ANC wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:44 pm
waka-man wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:15 pm Looks like Peseiro and team came to their senses having seen Stagger Lee in the flesh and invented an excuse to get rid of him.

I’m actually impressed.

:rotf: :rotf: e don tay since I hia dat name :rotf: :rotf:
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope" (Martin Luther King, Jr)
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

stager lee dey full shooting dat time
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

I’m actually impressed.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Moffi is way better than Sadiq anyways.

They should have done the same for Musa.
BigMuze
Egg
Egg

Post by BigMuze »

I’m actually impressed.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Great post :thumb:
"Everyone, and particularly every true beliver, should decide which is more important to them. But as for me, I choose eternity over lifetime".
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Better for him to stay in Spain. He is still struggling for form.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I’m actually impressed.
this is not nice ..chei
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

airwolex wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:58 pm Better for him to stay in Spain. He is still struggling for form.
Why tell lies?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:32 pm
airwolex wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:58 pm Better for him to stay in Spain. He is still struggling for form.
Why tell lies?
Is he in good form? 2 goals in 17? Let the boy concentrate on his club for now. We have better options.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

airwolex wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:43 pm
Why tell lies?
Is he in good form? 2 goals in 17? Let the boy concentrate on his club for now. We have better options.
You said he is still struggling for form, but that is a lie. He picked up form in the last 1 month and was praised as one of the best performing players. No need to lie. If you dont rate him, say you dont rate him and thats not a problem.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Reading through the comments, its fair to feel very very bad for Nigeria as a country. The citizens are truly bad! They have a way on focusing on the wrong things, in favor of the government or the establishment.

A player was removed from the squad, with a claim of injury. We played one game without a fit-and-ready striker in the team - as Onuachu, only arrived late. Consequently, we were unable to make serious changes and cost us a win. The player got back to his club and he is training and ready to play.

Rather than have citizens who ask serious questions on the process and procedure of removing a player who is clearly not injured; and the rationale behind it. People are laughing, high-fiving and twerking. This is the reason why we had a guy who committed genocide lead us for 8 years and now we have a drug dealer. Nigerians are not ready to effect change. They take sides with their criminal oppressor and mock their fellow citizens. It is well.
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:45 pm
Why tell lies?
You said he is still struggling for form, but that is a lie. He picked up form in the last 1 month and was praised as one of the best performing players. No need to lie. If you dont rate him, say you dont rate him and thats not a problem.
Hate to say this but you’re actually right for once….

Sadiq was on form compared to Onuachu that replaced him, he is a far superior striker….

If this is true then the Peseiro balls up of this AFCON continues…
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:45 pm
Why tell lies?
Best performing in what exactly? He played 10 minutes in his last game for his club and 45 minutes the one before.
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

He is training alone na , most likely part of recovery process.
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

BigMuze wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:56 pm

I’m actually impressed.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Great post :thumb:
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:49 pm Reading through the comments, its fair to feel very very bad for Nigeria as a country. The citizens are truly bad! They have a way on focusing on the wrong things, in favor of the government or the establishment.

A player was removed from the squad, with a claim of injury. We played one game without a fit-and-ready striker in the team - as Onuachu, only arrived late. Consequently, we were unable to make serious changes and cost us a win. The player got back to his club and he is training and ready to play.

Rather than have citizens who ask serious questions on the process and procedure of removing a player who is clearly not injured; and the rationale behind it. People are laughing, high-fiving and twerking. This is the reason why we had a guy who committed genocide lead us for 8 years and now we have a drug dealer. Nigerians are not ready to effect change. They take sides with their criminal oppressor and mock their fellow citizens. It is well.
If it was Nigerian coach, that took the decision, your people will start asking serious questions.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

No need for conspiracy theories. The guy has an injury, he thinks he can play through it the coaching staff do not want to have another hobbled striker joining Kelechi. Given the Moffi situation they couldn't risk it and decided to roll the dice.

Great decision given that he is just coming from an injury and even with his club he is playing limited minutes.

He is still young, wish him all the luck.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Why tell lies?
Yes he is not back to form but who are the better options? Onuachu?
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

This post directly from his club says he is beginning his recovery process from his injury, so what is this thread about again?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2H2QVno ... BiNWFlZA==
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:07 pm
He’s training by himself, fully fit players normally train with their teammates, so I’m don’t think there’s any shenanigans going on here, people reading more into it, coaches didn’t want to risk it…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!