Camp News

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Camp News

Post by danfo driver »

Synopsis wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:41 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:32 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:29 pm so our players are dropping like flies. Well they said we didnt need more than 25 players and one spot should be reserved for a non-playing captain, right? Nigerians do love self-sabotage.
Give it a rest dude. You’re very boring and predictable.
I have no issues with the post. We should have taken 27 players to afcon.
If you know Kongi very well, you wont be surprised by his post.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

iworo wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:35 pm
Nothing unites us as a nation like football
I am happy
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:29 pm so our players are dropping like flies. Well they said we didnt need more than 25 players and one spot should be reserved for a non-playing captain, right? Nigerians do love self-sabotage.
The thing really pains me.

What kind of fool will handi cap himself like this ?

And then to add a non entity like Musa on top of it all is just pure insult.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Is Kelechi, sorry, DR. KELECHI the biggest Nigerian star in London? Have CIC and othe very old london based CEs been chasing him around to get selfies and autographs like they are doing in this video. Is He London bobos gift to the world?

CIC, please come and share your personal experience as a Dr. Kelechi groupie.. :D
Dammy wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:49 pm
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

vancity eagle wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:51 pm

Just pretend to be positive for once. It is good for your soul. Lest I forget, are truly ethnically Nigerian? I have the suspicion that you're not ethnically Nigerian even though you support the Nigerian team
Last edited by highbury on Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Just pretend to be positive for once. It is good for your soul. Lest I forget, are truly ethnically Nigerian? I have the suspicion that you're not ethnically Nigerian even though you support the Nigerian team
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The guy is a silly i4iot. He is going to a Nigerian match and wearing an Arsenal shirt. Smh
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Nigeria for you - And Nigerians love it!

Nothing makes a Nigerian happy than sabotaging him/herself, so that he/she can have something to complain about. Peace, happiness and success scares Nigerians. They simply cannot accept things to go well. It vexes them! How else can you explain a citizenry that voted in a man who commited genocide and then replaced him with a drug dealer, when there were viable options? Nigerians know that if they have a great leader and things go well, there wouldnt be anything else to complain about... and by God!!!!! they need to complain.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Did not qualify three times. In thr past ten editions.

By the way what was Pinnick doing in the executive lounge. Didn't Tinubu say they were cutting down on non useful individuals in encourages?
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tbite wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:32 am Did not qualify three times. In thr past ten editions.

By the way what was Pinnick doing in the executive lounge. Didn't Tinubu say they were cutting down on non useful individuals in encourages?
After the drug dealer took 1400 people to a climate summit, including Toke Makinwa? he should not vex me more than I am vexing.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Was Pinnick there as part of an entourage for a member of the Tinubu government?
Tbite wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:32 am Did not qualify three times. In thr past ten editions.

The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

1naija wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 11:29 am Was Pinnick there as part of an entourage for a member of the Tinubu government?

Pinnick is FIFA VP.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:50 pm The guy is a silly i4iot. He is going to a Nigerian match and wearing an Arsenal shirt. Smh
U need to stop insulting ppl.

Kels s not a medical Doctor but a PhD holder….he makes his money with his image and that includes what he wears….

Before u insult someone - walk in their shoes first!!!
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Enyi wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:27 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:50 pm The guy is a silly i4iot. He is going to a Nigerian match and wearing an Arsenal shirt. Smh
U need to stop insulting ppl.

Kels s not a medical Doctor but a PhD holder….he makes his money with his image and that includes what he wears….

Before u insult someone - walk in their shoes first!!!
I dont think you know what a "PhD holder" does. :oops:

Anyway, the guy is an 14i0t. he should spend the so called money he makes to buy Nigerian jerseys instead of wearing a stinking Arsenal jersey to a Nigerian match.