Camp News

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enyi
Egg
Egg
Re: Camp News

Post by Enyi »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:48 pm
Enyi wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:27 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:50 pm The guy is a silly i4iot. He is going to a Nigerian match and wearing an Arsenal shirt. Smh
Dammy wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:49 pm
iworo wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:35 pm
Nothing unites us as a nation like football
U need to stop insulting ppl.

Kels s not a medical Doctor but a PhD holder….he makes his money with his image and that includes what he wears….

Before u insult someone - walk in their shoes first!!!
I dont think you know what a "PhD holder" does. :oops:

Anyway, the guy is an 14i0t. he should spend the so called money he makes to buy Nigerian jerseys instead of wearing a stinking Arsenal jersey to a Nigerian match.
Good luck to u Son….
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Watching this makes me realize that most of these boys are really young :D.
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:10 am
vancity eagle wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:51 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:29 pm so our players are dropping like flies. Well they said we didnt need more than 25 players and one spot should be reserved for a non-playing captain, right? Nigerians do love self-sabotage.
The thing really pains me.

What kind of fool will handi cap himself like this ?

And then to add a non entity like Musa on top of it all is just pure insult.
Nigeria for you - And Nigerians love it!

Nothing makes a Nigerian happy than sabotaging him/herself, so that he/she can have something to complain about. Peace, happiness and success scares Nigerians. They simply cannot accept things to go well. It vexes them! How else can you explain a citizenry that voted in a man who commited genocide and then replaced him with a drug dealer, when there were viable options? Nigerians know that if they have a great leader and things go well, there wouldnt be anything else to complain about... and by God!!!!! they need to complain.
Some of us left rant and rave to you guys. We here to unite around our team please keep your politics and generalizations of Nigerians out of football
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Any update on Alhassan?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:53 pm
:thumbs: :thumbs: Good move, time for business….put away all distractions including social media
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ugly boy wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:05 pm
danfo driver wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:10 am
vancity eagle wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:51 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:29 pm so our players are dropping like flies. Well they said we didnt need more than 25 players and one spot should be reserved for a non-playing captain, right? Nigerians do love self-sabotage.
The thing really pains me.

What kind of fool will handi cap himself like this ?

And then to add a non entity like Musa on top of it all is just pure insult.
Nigeria for you - And Nigerians love it!

Nothing makes a Nigerian happy than sabotaging him/herself, so that he/she can have something to complain about. Peace, happiness and success scares Nigerians. They simply cannot accept things to go well. It vexes them! How else can you explain a citizenry that voted in a man who commited genocide and then replaced him with a drug dealer, when there were viable options? Nigerians know that if they have a great leader and things go well, there wouldnt be anything else to complain about... and by God!!!!! they need to complain.
Some of us left rant and rave to you guys. We here to unite around our team please keep your politics and generalizations of Nigerians out of football
Sorry bro, I dont go to rant and rave. I dont think I have ever posted there. if I have, probably 15 years ago :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Super Eagles team news: Troost-Ekong and Yusuf pictured in full training ahead of

Allnigeriasoccer.com understands that William Troost-Ekong and Alhassan Yusuf have received the medical green light to return to full training ahead of Nigeria's highly anticipated 2023 Africa Cup of Nations round of 16 match with Cameroon.

It is confirmed that the PAOK central defender and Royal Antwerp midfielder resumed full training on Wednesday (as pictured), paving the way for their potential inclusion in the matchday squad tp face the Indomitable Lions.

Although Troost-Ekong was named in the matchday squad for the Super Eagles last outing against Guinea-Bissau, the former Watford man was not fielded because the national team medics advised manager Jose Peseiro to rest him as a precaution due to the knock he suffered against Ivory Coast.

Troost-Ekong was one of the standout players in the win against Ivory Coast, scoring the game-winning goal from the spot after Victor Osimhen was fouled in the box.

As for Yusuf, the holding midfielder was unavailable for selection for the last two group games because he had been recovering from a thigh injury he sustained during the second half of the Super Eagles' opener against Equatorial Guinea.

Wednesday and Thursday's training sessions will be closed to the media and fans to ensure full concentration of the players and coaching staff, while the official training on Friday, January 26 will be open to the media for the first fifteen minutes.

Nigeria will face Cameroon at the Felix Houphouet Boigny Stadium, Abidjan on Saturday, January 27, 2100 hours kickoff.

https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_n ... ?nid=50228
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

iworo wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:12 pm
This man is sick in the head and needs to stop talking about us. His plan to sow discord amongst our players will NOT work! We will teach him and his team a lesson when we meet his unfortunate looking self this year. :veryangry:

Horrible human being! You had 5 years to get us a goalkeeper! Even 1!! yet, you didn't! You sabotaged us and told the natives that they were learners and they m0r0n1cally believed you. Now you open your dirty mouth to talk about what someone else had the balls to do?

Kaiiii!! **** you are a very silly man!
Last edited by danfo driver on Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:39 pm
This man is sick in the head and needs to stop talking about us. His plan to sow discord amongst our players will NOT work! We will teach him and his team a lesson when we meet his unfortunate looking self this year. :veryangry:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

iworo wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:41 pm
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

[tweet][/tweet]

Horrible human being! You had 5 years to get us a goalkeeper! Even 1!! yet, you didn't! You sabotaged us and told the natives that they were learners and they m0r0n1cally believed you. Now you open your dirty mouth to talk about what someone else had the balls to do?

Kaiiii!! **** you are a very silly man!
You need to get Rohr out of your system.
His existence is obviously affecting your inner peace.
Tell your countrymen to stop following him around and asking him questions.
That might help. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Nigeria will have an “easy” route to the final if Morocco loses their final match.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:48 pm
I am genuinely confused. I am here on my own, with my own country - country that God gave me o! Then **** shows up to speak about us. How am I the one who has the problem and not the one who constantly speaks about my country?

Have you seen me speak about Germany or Benin Republic lately? Wetin concern me for there? :lol:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

iworo wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:11 am
Kids with a lot of emotional responsibility on their young shoulders. 200m.
Naim old men like VanDaddy Eagle go dey insult dem like say dem be mate.
Agbaya.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:53 pm
Damunk wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:48 pm
I am genuinely confused. I am here on my own, with my own country - country that God gave me o! Then **** shows up to speak about us. How am I the one who has the problem and not the one who constantly speaks about my country?

Have you seen me speak about Germany or Benin Republic lately? Wetin concern me for there? :lol:
He didn’t just show up.
Your brother carried himself to go and meet him.
That your brother has no respect for your health.
Warn am.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:58 pm
Agbaya.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

How times have changed. In the days of the '94, '96, '00, '02 Eagles, the boys were out there looking for woman! :lol: :lol:

Any way, let them enjoy themselves as they want. Although, I'd have preferred if they were outside at the pool.
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Agbaya.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Showboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Showboy »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:06 pm
Agbaya.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

How times have changed. In the days of the '94, '96, '00, '02 Eagles, the boys were out there looking for woman! :lol: :lol:

Any way, let them enjoy themselves as they want. Although, I'd have preferred if they were outside at the pool.
The good old days - when men were men :thumbs: :D :rotf:
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope" (Martin Luther King, Jr)