When I said LOOKMAN was useless

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: When I said LOOKMAN was useless

Post by Dammy »

It takes being a really big person to admit being wrong
I am happy
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Al B Sure wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:34 am I can see cybereagles hasn't change one bit 😀
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
gurrano
Egg
Egg

Post by gurrano »

airwolex wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:58 am :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

There are times I don't like a players game, but Kongis and Bushboys hatred of Lookman and Osimhen looks like a generational blood feud.
Add 1naira’s beef with Awoniyi to that list
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Al B Sure wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:34 am I can see cybereagles hasn't change one bit 😀
I tell you. Na wa-oo! :lol: :lol: :lol: :-x
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

There are times I don't like a players game, but Kongis and Bushboys hatred of Lookman and Osimhen looks like a generational blood feud.
Hatfields & McCoys 😂 😂
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Less than 2 years ago.

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

"Keep your words soft and sweet, because one day you may have to eat them"....
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

wiseone wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 12:52 am "Keep your words soft and sweet, because one day you may have to eat them"....
look at this hypocrite. there are many threads of you yabbing and abusing lookman.. you've messed up the forum today bumping all these old threads. I hope you get banned soon
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Dammy wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:59 am It takes being a really big person to admit being wrong
What if the person is always wrong?
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Lookman has improved a lot. He was average at Fulham. Both he and Aina are the most moved SE since their debut for Nigeria.

Having said that, Bret Fart should be booed for saying he was overrated 2018.
Damunk wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:47 am
Tobi17 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:35 am :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Kongi don pick race.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

1naija wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:40 am Lookman has improved a lot. He was average at Fulham. Both he and Aina are the most moved SE since their debut for Nigeria.

Kongi don pick race.

Same at SE. I did not consider him a 110 player until this AFCON and moving to a more central position. Hopefully, his form continues with Nigeria.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

I don't have beef with any player. I only comment on their performances, especially for the SE. When they shine, I give them praise. But you can't be a striker for the SE and score 2 goals (one accidental) in over 500 minutes of play and expect praise from me.
gurrano wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:20 pm

The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Lol guys saying he wasn't good at Fulham. Just admit you were wrong. He was GOOD there and he was also good at Leicester. He has gone up a level in Atlanta. I think he can play in a top 4 side in England, Germany, Spain and certainly Italy.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Enugu II wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 10:55 am
1naija wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:40 am Lookman has improved a lot. He was average at Fulham. Both he and Aina are the most moved SE since their debut for Nigeria.

Kongi don pick race.

Same at SE. I did not consider him a 110 player until this AFCON and moving to a more central position. Hopefully, his form continues with Nigeria.
You don't seem to give guys a chance to settle. You are making the same mistake with Boniface. Lookman was contributing right from his first game, you just expect him to be Okocha. He already has more goals for the SE than Mutiu Adepoju.

Give these guys a few games before labeling them less than 110. I bet you Boniface will be a SE legend as well. The talent is there
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

airwolex wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 11:44 am Lol guys saying he wasn't good at Fulham. Just admit you were wrong. He was GOOD there and he was also good at Leicester. He has gone up a level in Atlanta. I think he can play in a top 4 side in England, Germany, Spain and certainly Italy.
This thread didn't age well... :lol: :lol: :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

airwolex wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 11:47 am
Enugu II wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 10:55 am

Kongi don pick race.

You don't seem to give guys a chance to settle. You are making the same mistake with Boniface. Lookman was contributing right from his first game, you just expect him to be Okocha. He already has more goals for the SE than Mutiu Adepoju.

Give these guys a few games before labeling them less than 110. I bet you Boniface will be a SE legend as well. The talent is there
Airwolex

I simply go by what I see. Lookman has not done it yet. That does not mean he can't. However, I do not go by what a player is projected to do or what he is doing in Europe but by what he is doing currently.

Is there a settlement period? Yes, it exists. We saw it with Iwobi and now Lookman. But we have seen others who failed to settle after multiple opportunities. I hope Boniface I'd not the latter and in my view I do not think he would as you will note on my view about upcoming game v RSA. However, at the moment, he is punching below his weight.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

But Lookman has already done more than 90 percent of SE players has and counting. Hr might even win APOY. Boniface has only had a few matches. What do you expect from these two boys at this stage of their career?
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

The YeyeMan wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 1:40 am
Dammy wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:59 am It takes being a really big person to admit being wrong
What if the person is always wrong?
:lol:

wtf.
Obesity is real
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

1naija wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 11:39 am I don't have beef with any player. I only comment on their performances, especially for the SE. When they shine, I give them praise. But you can't be a striker for the SE and score 2 goals (one accidental) in over 500 minutes of play and expect praise from me.
gurrano wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:20 pm

:lol:
1naija does not mean half of what he says about Awoniyi.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »