AFCON competition ended when Senegal lost

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
AFCON competition ended when Senegal lost

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

We hope CIV does not lose again to the S.E. I am glad they now have a great coach. Naija must be sent home. :taunt:
I never LOSE, I either WIN or LEARN. – Nelson Mandela
Elexus
Egg
Egg
Re: AFCON competition ended when Senegal lost

Post by Elexus »

VAR is the best thing that has happened to football since sliced bread. The time Nigeria used to be cheated by dubious officiating has come to pass. VAR keeps all the referees honest. Every team must earn their victory going forward.
donadoni
Egg
Egg

Post by donadoni »

I missed some of the games because I was busy..how is Kenya doing in this afcon so far?
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

Field Marshall Ogolo wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:35 pm We hope CIV does not lose again to the S.E. I am glad they now have a great coach. Naija must be sent home. :taunt:
:evil: :twisted:
Ogolo man ....ya blood drinking Masai Kenya are sore losing underachieving soccer team in Africa :woot: :taunt:
===================================================================
Aaaaaagggghhh gaaddammmnn ittt .... wherez my Heineken + big wet bubble booty chics ?
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

donadoni wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:01 am I missed some of the games because I was busy..how is Kenya doing in this afcon so far?
It's not 2027 yet go back to your dream.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

Elexus wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:49 am VAR is the best thing that has happened to football since sliced bread. The time Nigeria used to be cheated by dubious officiating has come to pass. VAR keeps all the referees honest. Every team must earn their victory going forward.
In the year 2000, Naija scored that goal against Cameroon but they were robbed that afternoon at Surulere! Wish there was VAR! VAR has also reduced "diving". I wonder how Drogba would have reacted had he been playing when VAR got introduced.
I never LOSE, I either WIN or LEARN. – Nelson Mandela