Heading back to Abidjan

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

waka-man
Egg
Egg
Heading back to Abidjan

Post by waka-man »

Who else dey come?

Although say I neva recover from the first round wey I go I can’t miss this almighty final. Please CEs let’s show up in force. Tickets are still available at 50k CFA. That stadium was intimidating when we played them in the first round; it will be hell in the final. So as many Nigerians as possible need to show up.

London CEs there’s a flight out first thing from Heathrow via Brussels that gets in 4 hours before the game. Let’s do this!
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg
Re: Heading back to Abidjan

Post by Ugbowo »

I envy you. I really wanted to go. But I will be at a watch party somewhere in Texas.
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

waka-man wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:58 am Who else dey come?

Although say I neva recover from the first round wey I go I can’t miss this almighty final. Please CEs let’s show up in force. Tickets are still available at 50k CFA. That stadium was intimidating when we played them in the first round; it will be hell in the final. So as many Nigerians as possible need to show up.

London CEs there’s a flight out first thing from Heathrow via Brussels that gets in 4 hours before the game. Let’s do this!
I am coming.
How do I get tickets?

Please check your PM.
Peter Obi For President 2023
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

I am coming.
How do I get tickets?

Please check your PM.
Peter Obi For President 2023
Agbako
Egg
Egg

Post by Agbako »

Comrade you have over 4 Million Nigerians in Ivory Coast. If NFF have any brain of good PR Mngrs. Marketing Departing that have a brain. With very solid campaign and good resources of bussing our people who are in Ivory Coast to come out in their numbers with free tickets and green white green T-Shirts.

You see when you have an Organization with integrity and very finest long term goals thats fully wrapped in Nation Patriotism this is what such nations do. All avenues are tapped to the fullest to attain much needed victories.

All they care about is to steal and share money of estacodes... mumus...
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Agbako wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:07 pm Comrade you have over 4 Million Nigerians in Ivory Coast. If NFF have any brain of good PR Mngrs. Marketing Departing that have a brain. With very solid campaign and good resources of bussing our people who are in Ivory Coast to come out in their numbers with free tickets and green white green T-Shirts.

You see when you have an Organization with integrity and very finest long term goals thats fully wrapped in Nation Patriotism this is what such nations do. All avenues are tapped to the fullest to attain much needed victories.

All they care about is to steal and share money of estacodes... mumus...
You mean 4 million Biafrans who landed there with Ojukwu
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

:evil: :twisted:
I pray that God gives us the victory on Sunday bcos we are playing a home team in front of their fans.
Besides.. . their minds will be full of revenge for their recent and past loses to us !! :atc:
I was praying all along for Senegal, Mali or DR Congo to knock out CIV ...BUT it seems as though Juju kept
smiling luck on this home team big time !! :woot:
=====================================================
Aaaaggghhh gaaddammnn itt.. Wherez my Heineken + big wet bubble booty chics ? :mrgreen:
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

kash n' karry wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:20 am :evil: :twisted:
I pray that God gives us the victory on Sunday bcos we are playing a home team in front of their fans.
Besides.. . their minds will be full of revenge for their recent and past loses to us !! :atc:
I was praying all along for Senegal, Mali or DR Congo to knock out CIV ...BUT it seems as though Juju kept
smiling luck on this home team big time !! :woot:
=====================================================
Aaaaggghhh gaaddammnn itt.. Wherez my Heineken + big wet bubble booty chics ? :mrgreen:
And juju will fail on Sunday.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

A man of action! (1kobo see your mates!) Good luck and be safe bro!!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

metalalloy wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:28 pm

He is called Waka-Man for a reason. :taunt: :taunt:

THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Cellular wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:30 am
metalalloy wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:28 pm

He is called Waka-Man for a reason. :taunt: :taunt:

:rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16